OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL my dreams are always me in some sort of dire situation and I'm yelling for help! Haha. Usually wake up before I'm assaulted, but others here often ask me what the H I was yelling about. LOL (ageing insecurity is what I attribute it to.) JMO

I swear, I'm not stalking your posts! :D I just saw someone else reply to this and I had to chime in too, because I dreamed about this last night too! Yours sounds pretty horrible. Mine was disturbing but not THAT scary. In my dream, I ended up taking in Brownie indefinitely because he didn't have anyone else who would care for him. There was other stuff, about an out of control motorhome, an oncoming train, and Rh relatives accusing me of smoking marijuana...anyway. I guess I should try to step away from this case for a few hours, at least before I go to bed.

Seems like a lot of us are having this case stick with us into our subconscious thoughts. I'm totally on board with stepping away before bedtime. This case is not how I should be ending my nights.

AUDREY....Thanks for taking Brownie in....that's sweet. JMO

Was that on video? I only saw it in print and assumed the tabloid embellished what was said.

It was in print. His answer was not denying or confirming that there was money.

I am too. I read that mafia hits sometimes involve throwing "blood money" on the victim. It's an insult showing how little the victim's life was worth. So, if there was money strewn on KR, I would think it was an amateurish attempt to lead LE astray.
I listened to the AG give a radio interview and he was directly asked about the money and "scoff at" is what I would call his answer. Why DS would say that, or the DM would make it up, I have no idea, but that was the only question the interviewer got an even partial answer on from the AG. The interviewer even made a point of stating as much after the interview.

I'm going to have to go back and relisten and reread everything. These threads have messed me up in the head. LOL from my understanding of what was said by the AG and family. We know where KR,CRsr,DR, and GR were found. The rest we don't really know. If HR had just gotten home with a csection she could have been at one of the other houses or someone could have been up there with her since mom worked late. Or CRjr could have crashed at dads or his brothers. There may have been more than 4 properties searched in the first 2 days. From my recollection that was how I understood it. So I'm not sure the 2 outdoor grow ops were located at any of the 4 scenes. It's possible just one or both of the young ones were growing and the older ones didn't know. If they didn't hunt this year there would be know need to traipse all over the property. We don't know that dogs were missing. We just know they weren't outside which led BM to go inside. And that may not have been unusual. They may have been indoor outdoor dogs. I think I'm gonna step back and look at this all over. I still haven't thrown IJ out of the equation, he was selling that one car on FB. Uugh another car. I guess I need to see if he sold more.

Seems like a lot of us are having this case stick with us into our subconscious thoughts. I'm totally on board with stepping away before bedtime. This case is not how I should be ending my nights.

I had to start stepping off around bedtime. I was either waking up creeping myself out since I live in BFE. Or I'm dreaming about it and they are so vivid and terrible. It's just always on my mind.

It has always bugged me that reportedly, BJ's brother entered Dana's house, saw her dead, and "backed out" presuming that Chrisjr and Hanna were also dead. Presume? If he had the nerve to go in there, did it ever occur to him that maybe someone needed medical attention? He already, supposedly knew that those at the other homes were dead. If he thought the murderer COULD still be at Dana's, why go in at all? 911 had already been called. Weird. JMO ETA And I've seen numerous reports that BJ found her sister. What gives? JMO

I think it's easy to judge what one may or may not have done if they were in this situation. Like BJM running to FR's and being in CRsr's house, it seems crazy because what if the murderer was in there? But then it's weird that JM doesn't go in and walk around? I think it's easy to pick apart what they all do, we can all say we would have done things totally different, but we don't know that, and hopefully never have to find out. JMO.

ETA: if it was me, I probably would have called 911 immediately and not went to other houses or ran to family before calling, others say they would have gotten family physically or on the phone before calling.

Sometimes I think we pick everything apart. Which is all good, but sometimes I think we all look to into things, I do all the time with this case. I've been guilty about posting I wanted to slap somebody or that someone was lucky I walked away.. Heaven forbid anything ever happened to that person, that would have sucked.

Or DS not coming over which could be as simple as he is a drunk and was always flaky or anything like that. I try to keep an open mind and realize we are all different.

Sure, things seem suspicious with many things, but I also try to think about how I would be acting in a situation like this and I really can't even imagine.

My sister in law has a close friend who lives a few miles from where this happened and where she heard one of the bodies were found is different than anything I've heard thus far and would definitely change up the theories. Although I understand the need to keep most details private, I wish they would release a little more info..

And your not going to share?

It's still hinky to me. If it's true that BJ called her brother and Dad before calling 911, I get that. They were close to the scene. But I'm sure that given what she told them, they came ARMED. JMO And we really don't know the timeline of that.

It has always bugged me that reportedly, BJ's brother entered Dana's house, saw her dead, and "backed out" presuming that Chrisjr and Hanna were also dead. Presume? If he had the nerve to go in there, did it ever occur to him that maybe someone needed medical attention? He already, supposedly knew that those at the other homes were dead. If he thought the murderer COULD still be at Dana's, why go in at all? 911 had already been called. Weird. JMO ETA And I've seen numerous reports that BJ found her sister. What gives? JMO

I have to say, if I went into a family member's house and found them shot to death, I would get the heck out of there. I don't process blood/injuries very well, and I'm useless in emergency situations. They might be the same way.

I think it's easy to judge what one may or may not have done if they were in this situation. Like BJM running to FR's and being in CRsr's house, it seems crazy because what if the murderer was in there? But then it's weird that JM doesn't go in and walk around? I think it's easy to pick apart what they all do, we can all say we would have done things totally different, but we don't know that, and hopefully never have to find out. JMO.

ETA: if it was me, I probably would have called 911 immediately and not went to other houses or ran to family before calling, others say they would have gotten family physically or on the phone before calling.

Sometimes I think we pick everything apart. Which is all good, but sometimes I think we all look to into things, I do all the time with this case. I've been guilty about posting I wanted to slap somebody or that someone was lucky I walked away.. Heaven forbid anything ever happened to that person, that would have sucked.

Or DS not coming over which could be as simple as he is a drunk and was always flaky or anything like that. I try to keep an open mind and realize we are all different.

Sure, things seem suspicious with many things, but I also try to think about how I would be acting in a situation like this and I really can't even imagine.

If I went into a house and found a dead body that was murdered, I'd run the hell back out! Plus LE was on the way.

I have to say, if I went into a family member's house and found them shot to death, I would get the heck out of there. I don't process blood/injuries very well, and I'm useless in emergency situations. They might be the same way.

I would too, but they reportedly went into all 3 homes. JMO

Another random opinion- Kenneth was not just a small part of this. He is a 15 minute drive away from the Union Hill locations. If these murders were one individual incident (versus someone taking the opportunity to kill Kenneth and make it look like the Union Hill killers did it), they went out of their ways to hit up all of these locations. Other Rhodens/Manleys were in the same vicinity and they were passed over. These specific members of the family all likely had something in common that made them targets of this crime.

If I went into a house and found a dead body that was murdered, I'd run the hell back out! Plus LE was on the way.

Why would you even go in, if you already knew that 4 were dead at the other 2 residences? JMO

Yeah, I agree. Something is just "off" here. IMO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I hear you! I would not be "walking" to see the # on the mailbox, I'd be in my car driving AWAY from the scene, scared to death that the killer/s saw me. I'd be headed directly to the nearest police or fire station. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member