OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in regards to the two that appear to have been dragged, I wonder if there was a fingerprint safe in the room and they needed the victims hand to open the safe. Just thinking

Maybe because the dogs, even though drugged in some way, were on the front porch.
And, if anyone had heard noises, shots, and had come looking, that person would likely be out front.
Back exit provides deep woods for cover or to flee.
All above is speculation.

But there is also a back door--what not use it?

Something "we" need today.

1. A new flyover of the property. Anyone care to rent a helicopter and video it all for us? I'd like to see what's left of the cars. Short of that, call a news station and bug them. :)

When the road opens back up, I will drive by and video as I go by. I want to get a better idea of the distance between the properties and what's still there.. Not sure when the road is going to open back up though.

Maybe, but my recollection from when our family dog got sprayed in the face by a skunk was that the howling was pretty profound. People would be accustomed to the dogs barking at things and sleep through it. But howling in pain might be a cause for alarm.

I'm sticking with the steak, or sedative theories.

It's according to the dog. Pits have high pain tolerance. So do other dogs. Ours got sprayed by a skunk, (it was such a direct hit that it took months to completely wear off of one of them), and they did not howl nor bark at all. I've seen them fight wild animals and be bitten, and sprayed, etc.. no howling or crying. Snarling maybe, but that's it. Then again, the dogs may not have reacted the way that LM thinks they would have. I've seen videos of dogs, whose owners were sure that they'd eat someone up if they came into their home, but the dogs just sat there, or followed the intruder around and barked.

I'm not saying I believe that CR2 was found outside the trailer and I know the other reports were bad reporting. What I am saying is that it appears DR's home is the only crime scene in which family members did not go into to investigate, so the only people who know what that crime scene looks like are LE and the killer (s). I am speculating that perhaps there is something about CR@ that only the killers would know.
Not true. BJM and DR's brother went into this trailer. He may not have "snooped around" much, but he did go in, found something amiss, and got out quick.

It's according to the dog. Pits have high pain tolerance. So do other dogs. Ours got sprayed by a skunk, (it was such a direct hit that it took months to completely wear off of one of them), and they did not howl nor bark at all. I've seen them fight wild animals and be bitten, and sprayed, etc.. no howling or crying. Snarling maybe, but that's it. Then again, the dogs may not have reacted the way that LM thinks they would have. I've seen videos of dogs, whose owners were sure that they'd eat someone up if they came into their home, but the dogs just sat there, or followed the intruder around and barked.

Maybe they went in the front door and the dogs ran out as they were going in? My father in law has a pit and if she hears someone at the door she's always right there waiting.

Could have been sexual battery against his wife/ex-wife. It happens.

In Ohio, “sexual battery” includes unwanted sexual conduct or touching. In its most extreme form, it is classified as rape, which occurs when someone compels a victim to engage in sexual intercourse against the victim’s will, and also includes circumstances when the victim is mentally incapable of giving consent to sex (such as being in a coma or having passed out from drug or alcohol use), and statutory rape—when the victim is too young to legally be able to give consent. He had five counts.
(Oh. Rev. Code Ann. § 2907.02, & 2907.03.)

Something "we" need today.

1. A new flyover of the property. Anyone care to rent a helicopter and video it all for us? I'd like to see what's left of the cars. Short of that, call a news station and bug them. :)

Or a drone flight recording. That might be realistic $$ ? I really don't know.

Not true. BJM and DR's brother went into this trailer. He may not have "snooped around" much, but he did go in, found something amiss, and got out quick.

I only read that her brother went into Dana's trailer. Does it say somewhere that BJM went in too?

I am still standing behind this was a family member or a person close to this family. A lot of things don't add up. People in and out of town that week, one person said he hadn't slept since Wednesday prior to the killings, vicious dogs, cameras that came up missing, windows open, doors locked, others in the area heard gunshots, someone who hadn't slept since Wednesday prior to killings who was 500 yards away did not hear any gunshots or have any reason to feel in danger that night/early morning.hours. Numerous people showed up at residences on Friday morning early. According to a statement to the press BJM brought two others with her that morning but she had no idea how her brother got there. BJM checked on two residences but didn't check on her own sister and family. Of all the witnesses to the killings only the three children who can't identify the killer were kept alive. DS went to check on his cousin after hearing about the others but no one mentioned BR who lived 500 yards away from KR. A road rage with CR2 where the perp was convicted two days prior. Numerous threats from others on fb to CR2. But I honestly believe this was done by someone much closer to this family. Possibly someone else who was staying with the family who had to kill all as to go undentified.

In Ohio, “sexual battery” includes unwanted sexual conduct or touching. In its most extreme form, it is classified as rape, which occurs when someone compels a victim to engage in sexual intercourse against the victim’s will, and also includes circumstances when the victim is mentally incapable of giving consent to sex (such as being in a coma or having passed out from drug or alcohol use), and statutory rape—when the victim is too young to legally be able to give consent. He had five counts.

Like i said, could have been sexual battery against his wife, especially if they were separated or recently divorced. Some men think they have the right to their wives bodies, simply because they are their wives. This happens way more then you think and a lot of wives/ex-wives just don't report it. Especially if she was the one who left him, or alcohol was involved.

Just a couple of random thoughts.

1. I'm not sure why so many people find it odd that BJM was feeding the dogs and chickens. So many people on here say they find it odd that she was doing this since there were so many other "able bodies" that could be doing it. I guess I would ask, how many people have ever hired a housekeeper, or someone to mow their yards? By most accounts BJM seemed to be "a bit slow", and it's my opinion that she probably just done some menial jobs for others to make some money. I'm sure CRsr (her former BIL) was more than glad to help her out, and it sounds like his plate was pretty full. I remember someone once told me that to be successful you had to dedicate your time to what you did best, and surround yourself with others to do some of the other work. You simply couldn't do it all yourself.

2. There's a lot of discussion about what exactly some of the 911 callers said, and what they meant. I would offer this. Until someone walks in on a scene such as these you never know how you're going to act, or what you're going to say. I don't think you can ascertain anything specific because BJM said "I" or "we", or if someone walked into the house with her, or if her call indicated they did or didn't. She was upset, hysterical, scared, and probably close to hyperventilating (just pure speculation). I'm sure she didn't stop to figure out exactly what she needed to say, or how she needed to say it.

To what degree did she help "raise" DRs children? DR is not here to speak to how much BJM "raised" them. BJM seems to still live w/her parents at age 36, and w/one of her children still at home. So it seems she's not even raising herself, nor her own children, on her own. DR is not even listed as one of BJMs friends on any of her FB profiles that I recall (and she has four at last count, possibly five). She's not slow, she may be a bit odd, but I don't think she's slow. One of her friends on one of her profiles seems even odder too. A true firearm aficionado. Also, she can't remember who followed her into the trailer, but she can remember every other detail? Such as no bullet casings left behind? Drag marks? I mean, was she in both locations, that long, to actually look around and see that there were no shell casings on the floor, or bed, in that mess of blood, and trying to get kids out, while apparently in hysterics? Also, if someone is there waiting for you, you know, over the course of the past weeks, they've rehashed the scene together. She knows who went in behind her. Something doesn't smell right. Again, I don't think she killed them, but I do think she knows something more about this. Color me skeptical.

BJM doesn't live with her parents. However, from looking at Pike County records, her brother and his wife do I believe. Also, the pictures of LM property show two trailers there.

Like i said, could have been sexual battery against his wife, especially if they were separated or recently divorced. Some men think they have the right to their wives bodies, simply because they are their wives. This happens way more then you think and a lot of wives/ex-wives just don't report it. Especially if she was the one who left him, or alcohol was involved.

As a further explanation, this happened to a friend of mine who married a loser. She dumped him and every time he got drunk he would go to her house and force his way in. The third time he beat her up so bad she had to go to the hospital. When she told LE what was happening they charged him with 2nd degree rape. He took a plea deal and the charges were dropped to 3 counts of sexual battery.

I totally agree....I found it odd that anyone would be looking for shell casings in the midst of all this carnage. Baby in between parents covered in blood, two people you know and love but you are looking for shell casings?!? Something off here.

I'm thinking she was asked about seeing any casings in either trailer by the reporter doing the interview rather than volunteering that information.

He was convicted for 5 counts of sexual battery. Doesn't that suggest multiple victims? IDK.

I'm thinking she was asked about seeing any casings in either trailer by the reporter doing the interview rather than volunteering that information.

The reporter is really bad, there is no way of telling if she is quoting or speculating. I feel that BM is repeating the answer to what the police has been asking her several times, in that case the police has not found any casings at the two murder scenes. I am not convinced this reporter would follow up on such a detail, the entire article is an emotional mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member