OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My speculation was that he flaked out to spend time with his love, seems like he is obsessed with his woman....
Edit: this may violate TOS...if so, please delete and I apologize.

Or got drunk and passed out.

Was DR suppose to work at 7am on 22nd? Another issue I wonder about and hope someone can clear up is DS has given a few interviews, he admits he was suppose to have spent night at KR, but didn't. Has he clarified why he didn't go to KR's place that night?

I haven't read that reported anywhere. She started work at 7am Thursday so she might have been on the schedule for Friday 7am as well but it's always possible the person she covered for 4/21 (working the double) was going to pick up her shift 4/22?

I haven't read that reported anywhere. She started work at 7am Thursday so she might have been on the schedule for Friday 7am as well but it's always possible the person she covered for 4/21 (working the double) was going to pick up her shift 4/22?

It's also possible she just wasn't scheduled to work Friday and that's why she took the double, or it's possible they rotated weekends and it was going to be her weekend off. Maybe she was scheduled to work. Maybe she was scheduled to work second. We don't know if she was a M-F 7-4 person.

Now if only we knew why we were looking it up... Ann99?

There are several possible family members associated with this Waverly address, but I haven't seen their names mentioned in the media. I don't think they can be (should be) discussed here.

It seems there are a whole lot of Rhoden's in southern Ohio / northern Kentucky. Not all of them have something to do with this case.

What are you getting at?

How is this address connected?

I'm so confused. Please answer, Ann99.

Now if only we knew why we were looking it up... Ann99?

There are several possible family members associated with this Waverly address, but I haven't seen their names mentioned in the media. I don't think they can be (should be) discussed here.

It seems there are a whole lot of Rhoden's in southern Ohio / northern Kentucky. Not all of them have something to do with this case.

Both KR + wife and kid and GR is registered at the property.

I listened again also and don't make it out to be don't hurt me. When I had first listened I thought the wail was something like "who could..." or something along those lines. Whatever is said in the background however is cut off by the hang-up so it is hard to reach any conclusions about it.

I don't believe she was talking to a kid, however. I think she went to the other home--where the kids were--after the 911 call.

Okay, I've changed my mind...now I hear crying, then "I'm gonna go see about Frankie."

I've been lurking and following this thread since #1 and diligently reading but I've never posted before so please bear with me. First of all, I've seen some very good questions that I too would like answered and some very plausible theories about what could've happened. I would like to say I have formulated my own theory but there are just too many missing puzzle pieces for me to say with confidence what I believe could have happened.

In light of the recently posted article written by Chris Graves about BJM's account of what happened, I actually find myself with even MORE questions than before. It may that I've just been thinking way too hard about this case over the past couple of weeks but I find it very odd that we've heard no confirmed mention of two other adults being with BJM until this article. Why would that not have been brought up before if there was nothing to it? Why not report that BJM and two other individuals were present upon the discovery of the bodies? I would have at least thought LM would've said it, since he was a well of information (however accurate/inaccurate he was) in his interviews at first. One could speculate he didn't know, but he knew enough about what BJM saw that I would think he would know that his daughter wasn't alone.

I don't know what relevance it has; maybe none at all. I just think it's weird. I also wonder how DR/BJM's brother knew to go to DR's unless BJM called him at some point between finding the four and police arriving and told him to check on her. I may have missed that explanation. It's just not all adding up, IMO.

I don't believe that BJM murdered her family and ex-in-laws. I do think the recounts of what happened that we have seen from family members are just different enough that it warrants wonder. I think that it's very likely she and DS know more than they've let on, and maybe LE knows what that is and is keeping it tightly locked from the public.

All of this is just MOO. Anyway, I hope to sleuth more about this with you all as things keep popping up.

It's also possible she just wasn't scheduled to work Friday and that's why she took the double, or it's possible they rotated weekends and it was going to be her weekend off. Maybe she was scheduled to work. Maybe she was scheduled to work second. We don't know if she was a M-F 7-4 person.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/
Dana Rhoden worked full-time as a nursing assistant at the Hillside Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center in Peebles, which is about 10 miles west of her home.

Matthew Smith, the center’s administrator, said she had worked at the 49-bed facility since October and called her “a kind and caring worker” who was loved by patients and co-workers alike. She worked Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and an every-other-weekend rotation.On Thursday, she worked a double-shift after a co-worker was unable to work. She overslept and arrived at 8 a.m. and worked until about 11 p.m., Hillside manager Heather Frost-Young said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slymorrigan