OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be old, saw a post from 2011 about rift son and family had, then a cousin saying something you dont want to hear from family.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

May be old, saw a post from 2011 about rift son and family had, then a cousin saying something you dont want to hear from family.

I read that too.. eerie for sure/

He was a kid at that time likely a moody hormonal teen. Which from experience I have one of my own now, say really mean stupid stuff

Also, I just pulled it up on my phone on google and your are correct. There appears to only be one there now. I must have been the one looking at an old photo.
I'm showing her living at Woods Rd. at one point, and I also show her at Lucasville at one time. Does Lucasville ring a bell?

The deceased didn't say it.

Hell to the Yeah... Tricia and Websleuth's made the news. Yay!!! :woot:

I love how Tricia always gives praise to her members.

Snipped:

"It used to be there was “America’s Most Wanted,” and people would watch and call in their tips. Not anymore, Griffith said.

“That’s antiquated,” she said. “That’s a Model T Ford, and we’ve got the new Corvette.”

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/2016/05/12/pike-county-other-investigations/84238026/

The deceased didn't say it.

I know the deceased didn't say it I read it the 1st week this happened and if you take current age and subtract you will see this person was a moody teen....

He was a kid at that time likely a moody hormonal teen. Which from experience I have one of my own now, say really mean stupid stuff
Sorry, still new!
It was not the deceased, it was very much said with ease. Scarry when family could just spit an ending with no problem. No matter the age.

Here is one of my posts from thread 4

the FBI is rigid. Very rigid. There are procedures and protocol to follow. The sheriff can't just say come in and take over. It is not in the FBI jurisdiction. The sheriff can say come in and help us. Which they ARE doing. The FBI can't just come in and take over any case if not in there jurisdiction and their jurisdiction is limited. In my opinion they do have the top top top because they have BCI who is familiar with these types of cases. Also, why would you want someone coming in from a FBI field office that doesn't know anything about that area. It would take them a lot of checking up to do. I'd imagine and I think I read in a press release that Cincinnati FBI offered assistance. It's not like they would send someone from DC. This is a small town murder investigation.

IF this case was in FBI jurisdiction, then they can and would have already taken over. They haven't. They have only offered assistance. Which would mean that a lot of the theories floating around are not correct. To me it's easy to see that this isn't a "gang" or cartel or organized crime. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12505925

Thank you dayna

Sorry, still new!
It was not the deceased, it was very much said with ease. Scarry when family could just spit an ending with no problem. No matter the age.

I have a moody teen maybe you should talk to him cause he's said worse to my face then 15min later is apologizing.

I too raised 2 kids and through there "angry" times neither said they would kill my family.

I have a moody teen maybe you should talk to him cause he's said worse to my face then 15min later is apologizing.
Why are you so defending this behavior?

Don't know if this has been posted

http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/news/2016/05/12/pike-county-mass-shooting/83446766/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up with the ominous background/ambiance music in that video?

This particular news outlet gets far too melodramatic in their reporting, if you ask me. For (a totally made up) example, they open stories with lines like, "Reader looks worn and ragged as he pulls a long drag off his Marlboro Red cigarette, the first of twenty he'll inhale during our hour-long conversation, before he begins."

I mean, is this the news or a documentary/memoir/novella? It just makes them sound so inexperienced and unprofessional to me.

I'm showing her living at Woods Rd. at one point, and I also show her at Lucasville at one time. Does Lucasville ring a bell?

BJM lives on Woods Rd. and it's about a 10-12 minute drive from Union Hill, on the Peebles, Ohio side of 32.

I'm still leaning toward <modsnip> or a close friend of the family.

We don't know much about these unknown individuals who were with BJM.

I seriously doubt direct family did this even though some grieve oddly, this family is too close and they would know they would be exiled from everyone they know and love if they were caught.

I can see the business associate angle however this person had to have became more than just an associate over time in order to have the information they had.

I do believe the family probably knows more and idk if they have shared with LE the info or if they fear for their life and are keeping mum.

I don't exactly know what to think about the crime scenes being moved, it's perplexing yes I know it's a way to preserve evidence however I think there is more to it than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything must be at the A plant. It's the only chemical plant in the area.

The atomic plant is in Piketon. The vehicles/trailers/etc. are in Waverly.

eta: 230 Progress Dr. Waverly, Ohio 45690

WaverlyImpound.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members