OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so defending this behavior?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just FYI, because I just started posting recently, too, but as the mods have said, we're not allowed to be posting things from living family's FBs and so on. It's gotten threads shut down, among other more serious problems that kind of behavior can cause. JMO, respectfully.

Why are you so defending this behavior?

Why because on WS we don't sleuth the family, they are victims too. How would you like losing 8 people in your family and then people pointing a finger at you for some stupid thing you said 5 yr ago. Something you probably don't even remember saying but people have now brought to your attention and if you erase it makes you look even more guilty...jmo

Hell to the Yeah... Tricia and Websleuth's made the news. Yay!!! :woot:

I love how Tricia always gives praise to her members.

Snipped:[/
"It used to be there was “America’s Most Wanted,” and people would watch and call in their tips. Not anymore, Griffith said.

“That’s antiquated,” she said. “That’s a Model T Ford, and we’ve got the new Corvette

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/2016/05/12/pike-county-other-investigations/84238026/

Thank God I didn't get quoted!
:eek:

Yes, after this particular question they asked him about his daughter and he told them she would give the shirt off her back.
But, the question about having any suspicions was not asking about Dana. Oh well, many times things we hear can tend to run together. I was curious what information he thinks they can get at the nursing home regarding suspicions.

My first thought was that the nursing home was skimming off patient scripts to sell. Maybe he had a clue, or maybe not. Or maybe he was suggesting that they could talk about how well-loved Dana was there.

Been looking around a bit to see where drugs coming into the county for sale would be coming from. Apparently fentanyl is easy to manufacture, with Mexico and China being primary sources. However, the prescription patches--such as a nursing home might have access to--are also abused. So--maybe something was going on there--and maybe Dana knew. For me, though, it doesn't look big enough. More like a potential local supplier. Not enough to warrant 8 murders.

I continue to think that while Leonard speaks freely, he knows little. Who would trust him with potentially deadly secrets? And he may have added some things he does know wrong.

Why because on WS we don't sleuth the family, they are victims too. How would you like losing 8 people in your family and then people pointing a finger at you for some stupid thing you said 5 yr ago. Something you probably don't even remember saying but people have now brought to your attention and if you erase it makes you look even more guilty...jmo
I appreciate that! Still current is off key

My first thought was that the nursing home was skimming off patient scripts to sell. Maybe he had a clue, or maybe not. Or maybe he was suggesting that they could talk about how well-loved Dana was there.

Been looking around a bit to see where drugs coming into the county for sale would be coming from. Apparently fentanyl is easy to manufacture, with Mexico and China being primary sources. However, the prescription patches--such as a nursing home might have access to--are also abused. So--maybe something was going on there--and maybe Dana knew. For me, though, it doesn't look big enough. More like a potential local supplier. Not enough to warrant 8 murders.

I continue to think that while Leonard speaks freely, he knows little. Who would trust him with potentially deadly secrets? And he may have added some things he does know wrong.

I've thought about this also, or with the mj grow if they were possibly making CBD oil and supplying some of the patients, many people would not look down on CBD for those with chronic pain, cancer, etc if it was the only thing helping their loved one.

Can anyone find any bullet holes in any of the buildings from pics. Not that there would be but just a thought can't see with I phone.

BJM lives on Woods Rd. and it's about a 10-12 minute drive from Union Hill, on the Peebles, Ohio side of 32.

She did when she was pulled over and cited and used that address for tickets according to Pike Records. However, her last record was in 2010. She now lives somewhere else and I don't think I can say because we aren't supposed to sleuth her.

Can anyone find any bullet holes in any of the buildings from pics. Not that there would be but just a thought can't see with I phone.

Good point! After 32 shots, all in mobile homes/trailers, I would expect some of them to penetrate the walls. Then again, I've suspected that it took that many shots because a smaller caliber weapon was used and might not leave any holes in the walls.

I appreciate that! Still current is off key

What does that mean? "Still current is off key"?

If you're sleuthing living family members, don't mention it. There is plenty more information in the web. If you want to share more or read more, there are other places to do so. You will find much of what you are asking has been addressed in those places.

Does anyone remember him ever saying this?

Mr. DeWine has also said he expects the investigation to be lengthy. He previously described the series of killings as a well-thought-out murder in which “the killers are long gone"

http://www.wsj.com/articles/latest-step-in-ohio-shooting-moving-crime-scenes-for-safe-keeping-1463085950

wow dyana the kids ,again, being unharmed is unique

96 miles apart

I really question the reasoning for this move of the crime scenes. Could this not create more problems for the prosecution than help? I can easily see a defense attorney having a field day with this---planting doubts about their reasoning for moving the crime scenes inside the command center and out of the public's eye, doubts about who had access to the crime scenes to plant evidence, painting a picture of multiple investigators from multiple agencies constantly milling in and out with ease and no one any the wiser.

This may be presumptuous but would it not be instinctual to go straight to your sisters property to see if she was ok? It may just be a proximity thing as it appears Frankies home was closer but that would be my priority regardless.

Like another poster mentioned I would be a scaredy cat too - if there was a male with me he would be the one going in once i saw blood, I thought it was strange she initially went in alone by her accounts.

Can anyone confirm the time it would take for LM and BJM's brother to arrive at the crime scene from their residence...as it seems no one went near DR's property prior to then...please correct me if wrong!

Like others I don't believe BJM is responsible but I do believe she knows more than what she has divulged.

not really..LE may have told her to wait there considering the confusion on the address...she also had two small children in her care..I also think she went to the second trailer for help, not thinking she was stepping into another crime scene...JMO

This is pandora's box
Could someone be upset chris sr and dana reconcile? She did get new place! Now box is open victims investigated and more going down.

Mr. DeWine has also said he expects the investigation to be lengthy. He previously described the series of killings as a well-thought-out murder in which “the killers are long gone"

http://www.wsj.com/articles/latest-step-in-ohio-shooting-moving-crime-scenes-for-safe-keeping-1463085950

Nope, and contradicts "arm yourself" by Reader following the murders.

What does that mean? "Still current is off key"?

If you're sleuthing living family members, don't mention it. There is plenty more information in the web. If you want to share more or read more, there are other places to do so. You will find much of what you are asking has been addressed in those places.
I have, like you looked into it all.

Yes he said it in one of the first few press releases....oops never mind he said just the lengthy part nothing about long gone

Yes, he did.

https://portsmouth-dailytimes.com/news/7494/dewine-reader-update-murder-case

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/25/pike-county-background.html#

http://www.logandaily.com/news/dewi...cle_7bd9401e-7ad2-53c1-8228-87f4514566c6.html

Thank God I didn't get quoted!
:eek:

I thought the SAME thing!

O/T: I recently read Lost Girls (about the LISK victims), and the author talks about WS and frequently quotes users (w/ their username included) in his book. I know that everything posted in a public thread like this one is considered free game in that aspect, but it's honestly made me think twice about what I post ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper