OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the woman was suicide but the chatter around this area is that both other bodies had been shot with at least one pointblank in the back of his head

Lying in those positions, they could have both been asleep. I guess t would take two shooters to kill them simultaneously with neither waking and moving.

Yes I figured they were sleeping, but I wondered about the whole situation where BJM stated she didn't see wounds. That seemed very odd to me. If FR had a bullet hole in his head I would have assumed she would have most definitely seen it unless it was possibly behind his head. He could have raised up startled and someone could have been beside him, in turn when he raised this person would then be behind him. BJM only stated she seen a lot of blood. Only theory.. But if they said they were all shot in the head why wouldn't she have seen it if the killer/killers shot him where he originally laid? If I found someone in that manner I would assume no matter how crazy I would have become to find someone like that I could never forget seeing someone with a bullet hole in their head... She has never said she saw any with wounds in her interviews but always spoke about the blood in which she saw.

I knew the woman was suicide but the chatter around this area is that both other bodies had been shot with at least one pointblank in the back of his head

And they've never confirmed anything about it being related.

Yes I figured they were sleeping, but I wondered about the whole situation where BJM stated she didn't see wounds. That seemed very odd to me. If FR had a bullet hole in his head I would have assumed she would have most definitely seen it unless it was possibly behind his head. He could have raised up startled and someone could have been beside him, in turn when he raised this person would then be behind him. BJM only stated she seen a lot of blood. Only theory.. But if they said they were all shot in the head why wouldn't she have seen it if the killer/killers shot him where he originally laid? If I found someone in that manner I would assume no matter how crazy I would have become to find someone like that I could never forget seeing someone with a bullet hole in their head... She has never said she saw any with wounds in her interviews but always spoke about the blood in which she saw.

I'm sure the blood and seeing a child was enough to make her completely panic as she just saw 2 others deceased in another trailer. At that point, I don't think I'd be investigating the scene. She didn't know they were shot. I doubt she was wanting to investigate her nephews body and his fiancé, especially with their 2 kids present. We don't know what caliber gun was used. Maybe he was shot in the side of the head and the way his head was turned she couldn't really tell, there are many possibilities for why she may not have been able to tell there was a gunshot wound and where. I'm sure she just wanted to get those kids out of there.

Correct. I was thinking of it maybe being a case of a killer getting rid of his accomplices. Kind of a 3 can keep a secret only if 2 are dead situation

I am on the Scioto County Recorders site right now, I am curious who originally posted that the property was paid for in cash, because that's inaccurate. CR took out a $30,000 mortgage for the property; he did NOT pay cash.

I think that may have been a guess that grew legs.
Does it show the total he paid for both properties?
When I purchased my house it came with a small, separate parcel. On the auditor's website it shows the sale date and a $0 purchase price. Basically buy one get one free. The difference is my extra parcel has no address associated with it, so maybe that's the difference.

I'm sure the blood and seeing a child was enough to make her completely panic as she just saw 2 others deceased in another trailer. At that point, I don't think I'd be investigating the scene. She didn't know they were shot. I doubt she was wanting to investigate her nephews body and her fiancé, especially with their 2 kids present. We don't know what caliber gun was used. Maybe he was shot in the side of the head and the way his head was turned she couldn't really tell, there are many possibilities for why she may not have been able to tell there was a gunshot wound and where. I'm sure she just wanted to get those kids out of there.

Yeah I understand not wanting to see more than she had to. I wouldn't be investigating either. I only assumed she would have noticed even through the chaos.

Scenario one, yes. Scenario two? I have no idea what you're getting at.
Based on previous post by this user, the gaseous diffusion plant. It isn't anywhere near close enough for any contamination on union hill rd. They would have had to truck waste there, and we know what wasn't disposed of properly they just dumped in the landfills on site.

Based on previous post by this user, the gaseous diffusion plant. It isn't anywhere near close enough for any contamination on union hill rd. They would have had to truck waste there, and we know what wasn't disposed of properly they just dumped in the landfills on site.

Would have to guess, uranium can be sold for mountains of money.

Would have to guess, uranium can be sold for mountains of money.

I guess if you can work out a deal with North Korea.

If I had to rank every theory on this case, Uranium would be 2nd to last, barely edging out Martians. It may even be a tie.

ETA: We've done a lot of sleuthing on this case and so far I can't recall a single link to the diffusion plant. The only correlation to this case is the plant is in Pike county, but it's 18 miles away from 3122 union hill.

Yes, I would love a steer in the right direction on this also! Seems to me that this fifth location could hold a lot of answers for us, no? This one has me a bit stumped, not sure where to even begin looking.

ETA: Sorry did not realize the whole quote did not copy. This is in regards to the video someone posted from the WHIO site regarding a possible fifth search location that is located just inside Scioto county.

http://m.whio.com/videos/news/new-p.../vDqhhQ/?ecmp=whiotv_social_facebook_2014_sfp

TIA!
We know where the fifth location is at don't we? And who live there? Just not why they were searching there, correct? Could it be just the proximity to KR? And the fact that they were left unscathed?

When I purchased my house it came with a small, separate parcel. On the auditor's website it shows the sale date and a $0 purchase price. Basically buy one get one free. The difference is my extra parcel has no address associated with it, so maybe that's the difference.

It doesn't. There is scant info on the deed, but there is only one.

We know where the fifth location is at don't we? And who live there? Just not why they were searching there, correct? Could it be just the proximity to KR? And the fact that they were left unscathed?

DR's new house is just over the Scioto line. We've known along that there was a crime scene there....so my question is is there a fourth scene in Pike county?

Can you please post a link to that Recorders Site?
Something happened with my iPad and I lost all my research links. So irritating to have stuff disappear.
Thank you.

It doesn't. There is scant info on the deed, but there is only one.

Well, the deed # is the same for both parcels on the auditor's website. Deed # 30955 is on the auditor's site. Are they matching up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove