OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One news channel showed pics of investigators wearing white suits, and according to the helicopter reporter it looked like suits to protect from chemicals.
They could've been doing some "cooking" in the house, then they would need a path to roll in barrels with chemicals. (Forgive me, I might've watched too much "Breaking bad")

Those white suits are just plastic coated paper disposable coveralls to keep clothes clean. Those aren't for chemical or bio protection...

I don't think "being a trailer" has anything to do with it. Natural gas lines don't run out in the rural areas (for the most part). There is just too much land to cover. If you live in a rural area, then you most likely use propane (if you're using gas). Doesn't matter if it's a house, trailer, business, or what it is. Has absolutely nothing to do with their "grow ops".
I understand that. Didn't mean it in a derogatory way, I live in a trailer now. I've grown up in "the hills" and never personally met anyone that had gas outside of extra heat in the winter. I'm not saying it had anything to do with the grow op, I do a bad job of explaining myself....
I just meant if they use gas for water, heat, etc...then that would cut down on their electric bill which would allow for more to be used on lights and such so the electric co wouldn't pick up on it.

I don't think "being a trailer" has anything to do with it. Natural gas lines don't run out in the rural areas (for the most part). There is just too much land to cover. If you live in a rural area, then you most likely use propane (if you're using gas). Doesn't matter if it's a house, trailer, business, or what it is. Has absolutely nothing to do with their "grow ops".

Except in Kentucky lol. They are everywhere and we're on top of a mountain!

The two dogs Leonard Manley was refering to, was the two at DR's place.
Looks like CR1 and FR kept theirs tied up. They apparently all had pit bulls. Has DS said anything about KR's dog being or _not_ being around?

Edit: I stand corrected, FR has a different breed. :blushing:

DS said in a Daily Mail interview he had to restrain KR's dog for LE IIRC.

Except in Kentucky lol. They are everywhere and we're on top of a mountain!
Everyone out here has access to electric, there were even cut outs in the woods right by the property for electric lines, I don't understand why there would be a need for gas....

One news channel showed pics of investigators wearing white suits, and according to the helicopter reporter it looked like suits to protect from chemicals.
They could've been doing some "cooking" in the house, then they would need a path to roll in barrels with chemicals. (Forgive me, I might've watched too much "Breaking bad")

There are a ton of plastic 55 gal drums around the trailer.

That article. Wow. So full of information and so heartbreaking.

He referred to a dog at KR's house that would "eat you up", I think were his words. I never heard any mention of viscous dogs at DR's house nor CR1 nor FR's houses. No, coon hounds are not typically a viscous dog, they bark a lot, but biting is not their trademark.

"According to Leonard Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There were at least two pit bulls, a "wolf-dog" and "coon dogs" that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn't shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce.

"Why wouldn't they do that?" Leonard Manley said. "Somebody had to know them dogs."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

"Stone revealed that his cousin owned a 'ferocious' pitball dog called Brownie and believed the killer must have been known to him.

'Brownie is a ferocious dog Kenneth had for protection. He was a guard dog."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Yes, DS described KR's dog as ferocious, but LM also described dogs at CRsr's as fierce.

Wow what a change from 2006 to 2016. The property looks halfway decent there with no junk cars.
I'm thinking that FR was the one into the Demolition Derby and the others helped him out, CR2 probably was just getting interested in the last 2-3 years or so. When you look at this pic, FR was only 10? No one was into collecting cars for the derbies at the time. Just a thought. I'm still of the mind that the cars are mostly for FRs Demolition Derby hobby.

Everyone out here has access to electric, there were even cut outs in the woods right by the property for electric lines, I don't understand why there would be a need for gas....

For hot water and heat.
Electric water heaters suck.

I understand that. Didn't mean it in a derogatory way, I live in a trailer now. I've grown up in "the hills" and never personally met anyone that had gas outside of extra heat in the winter. I'm not saying it had anything to do with the grow op, I do a bad job of explaining myself....
I just meant if they use gas for water, heat, etc...then that would cut down on their electric bill which would allow for more to be used on lights and such so the electric co wouldn't pick up on it.

We use Propane for heat/water, and our electric bill is still outrageous with no grow ops. But, we don't know if CRsr was actually living there, while its been assumed, possibly he didn't and the only electricity was going for the grow op if that is where the indoor one was at? Just theorizing.

We use Propane for heat/water, and our electric bill is still outrageous with no grow ops. But, we don't know if CRsr was actually living there, while its been assumed, possibly he didn't and the only electricity was going for the grow op if that is where the indoor one was at? Just theorizing.
Ok thanks. Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I've had to skip over a lot. Do we know if Chris Sr was found here or just not know if he was living here?

“I said: ‘Where is your daddy? Where is your daddy?'’’ she said. “He pointed to the bedroom.”

That’s when she discovered her nephew and his fiancee dead in bed.

cincinnati.com
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

"He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,'' said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. "He didn't want to find his niece like that."

That is weird to me. I mean, I can see it a few ways.

BJM went into FR's and got the baby out of bed, leaving DNA all over, but these are babies by their dead parents. I can see JM not wanting to disrupt the crime scene or see his dead niece, but this is a 4 day old baby crying, he I'm sure knew the scene, hence why he backed out. It makes me so sad that baby was left in there longer than it could have been.

Bob Strickley
‏@rjstrickleyjr
.@chrisgraves has some incredible stuff on Pike County coming very soon. Struggling to keep it together after reading it.

https://twitter.com/rjstrickleyjr

Jeremy Fugleberg ‏@jayfug
Jeremy Fugleberg Retweeted Bob Strickley
Yeah. Stay tuned for a #PikeCounty must-read.

https://twitter.com/jayfug

I know Chris Graves went to Piketon over the weekend & waited for some tweets. Must have saved it for this upcoming article, I guess.

That article says Chris Jr. was in Dana's house. It doesn't say outside like two people claim they heard... That is definitely the most descriptive article I've seen... What a terrible experience...

Ok thanks. Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I've had to skip over a lot. Do we know if Chris Sr was found here or just not know if he was living here?

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

Per this article, he was found there. Many of have assumed he lived there - and it seems like he did, it's just never been confirmed and it's been said DR and CRsr were reconciling to a point.

Like I said, I was just theorizing in the off chance he didn't live there, that would decrease electricity use / but with the animals etc. I would assume he was. We just don't have that confirmed.

That article says Chris Jr. was in Dana's house. It doesn't say outside like two people claim they heard... That is definitely the most descriptive article I've seen... What a terrible experience...

I would say he was either found in the trailer, or since LE has not released that info that the family has been asked not to disclose that with Media. It's worded weird as it never says her brother saw CRj it says he backed out cause he heard the baby crying meaning nobody actually saw the placement. Then it says this was were the bodies were found as the author is going by what is know so far. Jmo

I would say he was either found in the trailer, or since LE has not released that info that the family has been asked not to disclose that with Media. It's worded weird as it never says her brother saw CRj it says he backed out cause he heard the baby crying meaning nobody actually saw the placement. Then it says this was were the bodies were found as the author is going by what is know so far. Jmo

"Also found dead in that trailer:

Dana Rhoden's and Chris Rhoden Sr.'s daughter, Hanna Rhoden, 19. She was shot to death in bed with her 5-day-old daughter, Kylie, lying next to her, authorities said. Kylie was alive and remains in the custody of protective services.
Chris Rhoden, Jr., 16, a high school freshman who'd recently earned his driver's license."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member