OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how the heck are they going to move and store DRs home? It looks to have been added on a few times.

I know they can move it...but...

They will just move it in 3 sections or whatever. Nothing to it. My question is what do they do with the barn at DR's?

I kind of wondered this myself. It looked like it had a pretty good sized add-on as well. Regardless, I would say that this is quite expensive! I also wonder about how they can preserve it without disturbing anything. Would you pack things away and then put it back? It's ridiculous, but I keep imagining them running around wrapping things in plastic or gluing stuff down!

Im thinking that KR might have been found on the couch/bed in the slide out section of the 5th wheel. On the left side you can see it still extended. Or maybe the boards kept them from pushing it in before towing it. Strange

They will just move it in 3 sections or whatever. Nothing to it. My question is what do they do with the barn at DR's?

Purely speculation. But if they move any outbuildings we may get our answer if Chris Jr. made it out of the house.

Purely speculation. But if they move any outbuildings we may get our answer if Chris Jr. made it out of the house.

Even if they did move an outbuilding, I still wouldn't consider that confirmation he was outside. They are clearly taking a lot from the property.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...tml?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The command center is located on the grounds of a local chemical plant, a large, fenced and secure property that includes garage bays and loading docks. Vehicles, truck trailers and excavation equipment already removed from the Rhoden properties are visible at the command center.

Vehicles and equipment are still being transported from the properties to the command center. There is no timetable to reopen Union Hill Road or release the properties back to family members.

Everything must be at the A plant. It's the only chemical plant in the area.

Yep, they seem to have boarded up everywhere bodies were found. We also know the barn door was boarded up so one could have been found in there. Jmo

I think it would be more difficult for the out buildings to be moved they appear to be on concrete slab (some of them) and size wise they are not meant to be moved like a trailer is jmo

It's according to the dog. Pits have high pain tolerance. So do other dogs. Ours got sprayed by a skunk, (it was such a direct hit that it took months to completely wear off of one of them), and they did not howl nor bark at all. I've seen them fight wild animals and be bitten, and sprayed, etc.. no howling or crying. Snarling maybe, but that's it. Then again, the dogs may not have reacted the way that LM thinks they would have. I've seen videos of dogs, whose owners were sure that they'd eat someone up if they came into their home, but the dogs just sat there, or followed the intruder around and barked.
Give my beagle a cheeseburger and he would've been your new best friend. However I would think that the escalation of violence would've agitated most dogs no matter who it was. When my ex and i would argue, chance would take a defensive stance against him. And he was a beagle. JMO

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Pardon me for asking if it has already been addressed, but does anyone know who lived in the yellow house near to ChrSR's and FR's trailers?

Hi Winter!!

IMO, this has become nonsensical , a show for the public, to show how hard they are "trying". We all are true crime folks - has anyone ever heard of LE taking crime scenes "away". They have had 200 people involved for close to a month. It is not that complicated a crime, someone came in and shot people in several locations. This is not a global terrorist attack. Paris found out more in four days than this group .

What exactly could , after all this time , they be looking for that requires them to take them? Something underneath? Are we saying that 200 LE folks can not, in close to a month,gather evidence in what is a 925 sq foot area? IMO, ludicrious, simply a dog and pony show for the media.

Same thing with that hurricane/earthquake/nuclear bomb incident command post that arrived after everything was done. Visual for news. IMO meaningless. The only reason all this money is being spent is cause the AG was called 9 minutes after the first crime scene discovered.

They are taking these things when in 24 hours the AG annonced to the world that the perps had done a very good job in making it difficult to find the perps? IMO, if he can declare that in the second news presser, what exactly do they think they will find by moving the homes. If anything uprooting a mobile home will "upset" things.

Maybe if we were talking about CIA bugging throughout the location , ok.

They did not have to move Ingrids home - they found stuff in the drainpipe without lifting up her home?

Can anyone come up with case where the crime scene was "taken"? A reason for doing so other than to get in a news cycle? Did they move the Batman movie theatre, when tons of bullets were fired? The only thing I can recall when crime scene has been moved is TWA 800!! Pan Am 105. Have never ever heard of a crime scene being relocated!

Why no crime stoppers three weeks in? Never seen this before- Its the biggest mass shooting this year and no reward for info leading to arrest and conviction of the perp. What ya got to loose? The cost of moving the trailers could have been put into a crime stoppers award.

The answer is in that question itself, IMO! Its histronic stuff.

Again, Why no crime stoppers three weeks in?

It is also interesting that there has been noting regarding LM first statement regarding you want to know anything go to the nursing home, or child custudy.

Does this sound like he knows who did it. Interview with Mr. Manley. http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

I don't know that he knows who did it, but he seems to be very angry with LE. And I have always been curious about him telling the media to go talk to the place where Dana worked....like they would know something. He seems like he is about ready to bust a gut, wanting to tell something so badly, but couldn't.

I also found it curious in a later interview when he told the killers if they could live with it, he could live with it and that he had no revenge in his heart. I found that particular interview strange and felt like he had someone in mind at that interview.....someone he was either close to or scared of. It was like he was basically saying "no hard feelings". It just seemed so strange, plus he mentioned revenge in the first interview, but now makes it a point to say he has no revenge in his heart. It was almost like he was reassuring someone. Weird!

I don't know that he knows who did it, but he seems to be very angry with LE. And I have always been curious about him telling the media to go talk to the place where Dana worked....like they would know something. He seems like he is about ready to bust a gut, wanting to tell something so badly, but couldn't.

I also found it curious in a later interview when he told the killers if they could live with it, he could live with it and that he had no revenge in his heart. I found that particular interview strange and felt like he had someone in mind at that interview.....someone he was either close to or scared of. It was like he was basically saying "no hard feelings". It just seemed so strange, plus he mentioned revenge in the first interview, but now makes it a point to say he has no revenge in his heart. It was almost like he was reassuring someone. Weird!

I think when he was telling them to go talk to people at DR's work was about her being a good person. He expressed he didn't want his daughters name drug through the mud and that she was a good person.

I've been following a while, everyone is brilliant! Just wondering if the remaining dogs are with a shelter. I have read a family member in another state did rescue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member