OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I just think this is more than that.
I MO whoever left those kids alive did it to protect themselves not the kids....if caught they would look like heroes to some in and out of jail...but if they killed kids they would not have an easy time in jail

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It also strikes me odd the deputy.. I thought he publically said he didn't have any dealings with any of them?

Agree that was strange, the sheriff's department must have been very familiar with the family given Clarence's conviction, this protection order, and the various scraps they'd get into from time to time. Gives rise to speculation that the family may have been cooperating with LE which might lead to their being wiped out?

First time poster here, but please bear with me....

on April 21 2015, a school teacher mother and her teenage daughter were murdered in Nelson County KY. Mother was shot and daughter had blunt force trauma to her head and her neck was also cut. Wonder if these killings could be related to the Piketon murders? The dates are similar and the mom was shot. Also the authorities are looking for a black LUMINA...... Jmo

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Samantha-Netherland-16-Botland-21-April-2014

One (my original theory); If CRsr, FR, KR, were somehow working with LE, and their work was going to shed light on someone who did not want to go to prison for an extended period of time, either LE or private citizen, I can see this happening. The Rhodens would not have even had to realize that this person(s) knew that they were narcing, or that they were about to set something into motion on the assailant(s). So, the assailant(s) could have been known to them, even very well, and waltzed right in. Everyone had to go b/c the assailant(s) although known to frequent CR1s, but possibly only the Rhodens knew this, b/c of the assailant's standing in the community. Late night visits may not be out of the norm for this person(s). The assailant(s) was hardened enough, to, sweep the rooms of each home, and perform a final head-shot to each victim. Ensuring that there would be no way they'd survive that night.

Theory Two: At some point on Thursday evening, the assailant(s) were seen by every member of the family, with, or known to be with, CR1 (and/or GR, KR, etc..). A dispute erupts at CR1s, the assailant(s) pulls their weapons and kills CR1 & GR, thus putting into motion the rest of the night. Again, the person(s) sweeps the room at each home, and performs a head-shot to ensure no one survives.

(1) When you fire a gun, in close quarters, w/o headgear, it can be deafening. Even w/a silencer it is going to make some amount of sound. If someone came into your bedroom and shot your sleeping partner, most likely you would wake up, but you would be deafened and disoriented in the first moments, not really knowing what just happened, until you see the intruder(s), and then it is too late.

(2) I don't think the windows nor the locked trailer doors are a big deal. As someone stated on here earlier, the trailer doors could have been self-locking similar to motel room doors. I've lived in a trailer. They get hot, even in not really hot weather, and there's not really much shade there. Those windows appear to be open in the bedrooms, and I'd guess for a cross-breeze, and/or enjoying the night sounds. If someone is attempting to crawl through a 30" wide trailer window, in the middle of the night, with someone boosting them, into your bedroom window, then trailer or not, I'm pretty sure you'd hear them scrabbling around under the window, attempting to raise it, (if it wasn't open) to begin with, struggle through it, etc...(and, why raise a 2nd one?).

(3) We don't know what time KS left KR's trailer. What if KS left after KR went to sleep? He was supposed to spend the night but didn't. He could have left, after KR had fallen asleep, and KS didn't lock the trailer behind him. Then again, someone else stopped by, after KS left, and, like at CR1's, was well known to KR, and welcomed in. . . (my primary theory)

(4) We know there's 19 shots left over, but we don't know how many, if any, missed. We also do not know officially, and I may have missed that one, that there were zero shell casings left at the scenes. Shell casings don't fall into a neat little pile and the assailant(s) would probably have to comb around for them. That takes time. If they'd left prints on them, then they'd come for them though. Which leads me back to planned and no prints on shell casings (or use of a revolver).

(5) Jake found Dana, and then backed out. It didn't say where she was, at least that I can remember. But, he must have seen her fairly quickly to back out so quickly. I remember reading she was online at around 2 a.m. I think she let the assailant(s) right in. One could take care of her then both go pretty quickly to HR and CR2.

(6) One of them is most likely, (just a theory), a bit of a sociopath, and the other was doing what they had to do. I only say this b/c, it takes either a very hardened person, or a sociopath type person, to go from person to person and deliver a kill-shot to the head, especially to a 16 year old kid, and 19 & 20, year old females, with babies beside them, and that's why I think there was a second person just doing what they felt they had to do, and voted they spared the babies, and the other could not have cared less either way since the babies could not identify them, and acquiesced.

That's my two cents for now. I stepped away from it for most of the day yesterday and took a break. I just can't get this off of my mind though. . .

Here is an aerial where you can tell sort of how far apart they are. They're still quite close, but not as close as that pic makes it look.
444b8829e5e89e4740a4601a0f62cdbb.jpg

Yeah, not 500 yards, if that was what he said. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Except after the election in November, any chances of wide-spread legalization looked very slim. Ohio will pass SOMETHING but it will be very limited, and a grower's license won't be easy to get. Just because you grew it illegally doesn't mean you're a shoo-in for a legal operation. I would think it's quite contrary. The legal grow ops will be so regulated that anyone involved in any thing somewhat shady wouldn't be interested.

(still new at how to post replies here so pls be forgiving)
I had that question in an older post. See response.
ALSO wondering...Whatever the healthcare business is, if it's already been in existence (i.e. home health visits, etc) could that business have been billing Medicare or other payor sources?

Originally Posted by evelezrn*

As to potential scenario #1 in my post..... If legislation passed to legalize a certain substance, WHO would produce it? WHERE would it be physically cultivated? How would compensation and profit be arranged? What if there were people who kinda knew "in advance" and had time to make long-term plans to produce and profit from something which is currently not legal but very likely come legal?

Originally Posted by evelezrn*

You make some good points, rsd1200. But I doubt the Rhodens were acting as informants. If they were, LE would've known from the beginning who had a great big motive to kill the Rhodens execution-style. I doubt LE would've been fumbling in the dark, as they seemed to be doing early on (and still seem to be doing, as far as we know).

ETA: Where did rsd1200's post go?

Maybe it wasn't LOCAL Law enforcement they were cooperating with. there are a couple more agencies that local LE may not be aware of(only speculating of course)

It was over a confrontation they had where IJ said he was in a car with his friends and the Rhodens approached them with guns, poles, etc and called them "dirty ni**ers." I don't know what led up to that confrontation though. IJ then made a threat via FB that he was calling on his family in Baltimore to take them out.
The Rhodens had so much drama and seemed to be involved in a lot of conflict.

They (Chris Jr) also had a run in with Rusty Mongold. He made a similar threat on FB.
<modsnip>

Edited to add- how do you insert pictures in posts?

Please do not post the actual screenshot. I am supplying the link to the Daily Mail article where the screenshot was published.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acre-threatened-youngest-victim-Facebook.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon