OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case went through my mind when I read about the grow operations, but IMO, the shatter lab will never be spoken of in pike county again

got it!!! All I meant was he knows about titles, VIN #'s, that CR Sr didn't own most of the vehicles etc. things you might not post on social media. JMO

Things you might know if he does handy work for friends and family though. Or if other family members knew about it. Didn't only mention Facebook as an outlet for information. JMO.

HG was a friend on Facebook with the girl that was murdered in Minford. HG's brother, CG (father of HR's newborn daughter), attended high school in MINFORD. Seems like a connection, JMO.

Don't discuss HR's newborns speculated father. Nothing has been stated as fact in MSM, it's just purely what we think based on things we see. While it's fairly obvious and most have sleuthed enough to come across things suggesting it to be one way, we still can't talk about it. It will get the thread shut down, again.

Nice to have some factual information. Amazing what it'll do! ;) One thing we can say for sure. Sheriff Reader is not afraid of JJ. He fired him once, only to have the union save the day for JJ.

Are Sheriff's Deputies unionized in Pike County?

I remember the day I heard of this viscous murder. I was not familiar with Pike County but enthralled with location, how beautiful and thought how lucky those were to live in such beautiful surroundings. Little did I know the economic conditions. I feel for that family, yet I believe something was amiss! Something was brewing, something in that family~

I think a lot of the false information and speculation comes from other sites that discuss this case. It's posted, so it's gospel. Once for me of going to the dark side was enough to see so much BS. There are no rules they have to follow, so they spew away. Thank goodness for WS's where there is very little misinformation... these Mods don't play with all the BS. :gomods:

IMO, the comment from LM about the VINs was said because he knows some of them have been reported stolen.

He certainly knows something about the vehicles. I think he knows quite a bit about them.

I remember the day I heard of this viscous murder. I was not familiar with Pike County but enthralled with location, how beautiful and thought how lucky those were to live in such beautiful surroundings. Little did I know the economic conditions. I feel for that family, yet I believe something was amiss! Something was brewing, something in that family~

It is beautiful here in Southern Ohio with the rolling hills and vastness of history it provides. There are good areas, and bad areas, there are families who take pride in their property, and others who only get by in life and live as such. Most of the time, these families are generational it seems. Overall, the people are proud of the area, and will defend it to the hilt. It is times like these where all eyes are on this tragedy that makes our area appear bad, but it's not all bad trust me. We bought a piece of property along the Ohio River just to camp, and in the little town(?) closest to us, the biggest thing is a Dollar General.. LOL. They call the people "River Rats".. yet I guess I am now a transplanted River Rat. Yes, I was a little leery at first, but I am now proud to call them friends. :laughing:

No doubt, no name calling here, just in awe of the land.

It is beautiful here in Southern Ohio with the rolling hills and vastness of history it provides. There are good areas, and bad areas, there are families who take pride in their property, and others who only get by in life and live as such. Most of the time, these families are generational it seems. Overall, the people are proud of the area, and will defend it to the hilt. It is times like these where all eyes are on this tragedy that makes our area appear bad, but it's not all bad trust me. We bought a piece of property along the Ohio River just to camp, and in the little town(?) closest to us, the biggest thing is a Dollar General.. LOL. They call the people "River Rats".. yet I guess I am now a transplanted River Rat. Yes, I was a little leery at first, but I am now proud to call them friends. :laughing:

That's on my bucket list. LOL. I want to get a camper and park it on the river, haha!

CR1 has 7 living siblings, IIRC, and a living mother, we don't know how long it took to get hold of his mother first, before this hit the airwaves, then to get around to calling his other siblings. Why think KR would be more likely to be murdered than any of his other siblings, or his mother? BJM was alive, as was LM, and they lived on the same stretch of road, pretty much w/in walking distance, and it was their sister, grandchildren, nieces and nephews that had been murdered just the same. I just don't see finding KR later that suspicious except for the fact that DS was supposed to spend the night, and didn't, then didn't bother to show up and help him the next morning either. But, DS could be like a lot of people I've known; that's just the way he is.

What time did the family meet at the church. I think I had read over 100 family members met at the church and LE talked with them. Was that before or after finding Kenneth? If it was before finding Kenneth, wouldn't someone think to get ahold of him and letting him know, considering this was his brother and his family that had been shot? Now I need to go research what time they all met at the church. I, however, think it was strange that 911 call about Kenneth came 5 hours later. I am not convinced, however, that he was found 5 hours later.....so, maybe someone DID go right away to notify or check on him.

That's on my bucket list. LOL. I want to get a camper and park it on the river, haha!

Well, I am not the traditional camper along the river. We bought an acre "near" the river to put our Motorhome. Yes it overlooks the river, and is beautiful. It wasn't on my bucket list since I am a city girl (married an Ohioan and settled in Southern Ohio) due to "his" job transfer, not my idea of fun at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx