OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything that would help us understand the interests Kitt shared with the Rhodens?
Just from what I saw in the pic... the motorcycle, the weed leaf on the shirt, rebel flag. I know a lot of these things are common for a ton of people in this area. Aside from that I don't have any background info to any connections. Just strange he went missing around the same time...

But, who asked her if she was alone? I don't recall her saying she was alone or if anyone was with her, but if she did I missed it. Is there a link to this please? TIA.

It was in her most recent interview. She said she had two people with her, but we aren't allowed to sleuth them.

OK does anyone remember the number of Marijuana plants being 2,000 or did I get a contact high just thinking that? I Googled "Rhoden Marijuana grow-op" and every article that comes up has the count at 200. 😕

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

There were reports of it being 2000 plants at some point. I know for sure the Daily Mail reported it as 2000, not 200.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560167/One-victims-Ohio-family-massacre-1-000-cash-strewn-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

OK does anyone remember the number of Marijuana plants being 2,000 or did I get a contact high just thinking that? I Googled "Rhoden Marijuana grow-op" and every article that comes up has the count at 200. 

There was one article from a unreliable source that states 2000. It may have been a typo

Just from what I saw in the pic... the motorcycle, the weed leaf on the shirt, rebel flag. I know a lot of these things are common for a ton of people in this area. Aside from that I don't have any background info to any connections. Just strange he went missing around the same time...
Ok, thanks so much.

I have followed this case from day one. I've not seen anything illegal other than the marijuana. However, b/c of the fact, when one goes into the business of dealing in any illegal activity, a lot of times people will ask the dealer if they can get them something, that their dealer does not handle. This doesn't mean that any of the Rhodens would be full-time dealers of another type of drug. A lot of the time, it's not really considered a big deal to do that type of favor for someone. Most see it as they're just "helping out a customer/friend" and maybe making a bit of $$ off of it at the same time, b/c " they're going to get it somehow anyway". I'm just pondering something. Could something this bad, have happened, as a result of just doing that type of favor for someone, if that favor ended badly for the other person?

There were reports of it being 2000 plants at some point. I know for sure the Daily Mail reported it as 2000, not 200.

The daily mail? Reporting factually inaccurate sensationalist nonsense? NEVER! :scared:

Could something this bad, have happened, as a result of just doing that type of favor for someone, if that favor ended badly for the other person?

Interesting question and one that could be productive.

But, who asked her if she was alone? I don't recall her saying she was alone or if anyone was with her, but if she did I missed it. Is there a link to this please? TIA.
No one asked, but the implication was that she was alone. No one mentioned it to the press so all of the reports were that "Bobby Jo Manley" drove to the scene and discover the crime. But... no one corrected that statement to include "Bobby Jo and a friend and his wife". IIRC that's what gave us all fits when we were listening to the 911 call. She says "the door was locked when "we" got here". Ok, who is "we"? It wasn't until this past weekend that we got that answered. Sort of.
LM said only that his daughter had discovered the scene in the first interview he gave, no mention of her friend and his wife, so again, the implication is BJM was alone. It isn't exactly a lie by omission, but yet it is. Kind of. Maybe.

OK does anyone remember the number of Marijuana plants being 2,000 or did I get a contact high just thinking that? I Googled "Rhoden Marijuana grow-op" and every article that comes up has the count at 200. [emoji53]

The 2000 was in an article talking about the previous grow ops found in the past but not this one

The daily mail? Reporting factually inaccurate sensationalist nonsense? NEVER! :scared:

Well it would explain why she was thinking 2000 since people have been linking Daily Mail articles in the threads.

Does anyone know where this barn is located? Could it be the one where the reporter mentioned 5th scene?

View attachment 94713

It could be the garage next to KR's place: kennyy.jpg

Alternatively, I believe it was speculated that the 5th scene may have been 799 Left Fork Rd, which was also owned by CRsr. Here's an image of the garage on that property. : 799 left fork.png

This statement has bothered me and makes little sense. This sounds as if after DS finds KR, instead of immediately calling 911 he goes into garage and see plants he has not seen before on property. Why even go into garage at all?

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co...-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

“I walk in [to a garage] and I see a tray of marijuana plants on the floor and I turned around and I walk back out of the building and I say we need to call 911,” he explained. “We walk out to the road. We go up the road. I dial 911. We come back to the scene.”

This statement has bothered me and makes little sense. This sounds as if after DS finds KR, instead of immediately calling 911 he goes into garage and see plants he has not seen before on property. Why even go into garage at all?

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co...-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/
“I walk in [to a garage] and I see a tray of marijuana plants on the floor and I turned around and I walk back out of the building and I say we need to call 911,” he explained. “We walk out to the road. We go up the road. I dial 911. We come back to the scene.”

When that interview first came out, a few of us had our heads spinning around. For exactly that reason.

Early on I had posted that link about JJ because I found it quite a coincidence that his court date was APRIL 22, but then I kind of forget about that theory, but now as I read more posts regarding it, I am not going to rule it out. What is even stranger yet IMO is there is no updates anywhere in regards to what about the APRIL 22 court date and why was this person even out on bond?!

Exactly. Not one little bit of information anywhere. I suspect, but of course do not know for sure, that the reason he was out on bond was the same reason he was re-hired by Sheriff Reader, the police union supported it.

Does anyone know anything about the headhunters mc in that area and how big they are or what they are in to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member