OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, educate me. Why might this be the case? They have not yet determined victims' ETD? Seems unlikely.

I agree that it may be difficult in determining the order . However, I would think that they would be able to establish at least the first death and the last death. Maybe not. There really has not been much information shared.
Also, other than KR, were the injuries of each person ever released ? I know that the number of wounds for each person was released , but I am wondering if they placed a name on each individual and the number of their injuries . Sorry if this has already been discussed .

My kids didn't miss school when I left before they did. . My grand kids don't miss school when their mother leaves for work before they go to school....

Mine don't either. My oldest has been getting himself up, showered and dressed without any parental prodding since he started high-school. I got him an alarm clock - it's his responsibility. I couldn't imagine having to be his alarm clock for him - he'd not survive college if he still needed mommy to get him to class on time!

I agree that it may be difficult in determining the order . However, I would think that they would be able to establish at least the first death and the last death. Maybe not. There really has not been much information shared.
Also, other than KR, were the injuries of each person ever released ? I know that the number of wounds for each person was released , but I am wondering if they placed a name on each individual and the number of their injuries . Sorry if this has already been discussed .

Chris Sr. had the 9 bullet wounds. That's the only other information that's been officially released. Gary's father (or stepfather?) said he had 3 gunshot wounds, but we don't know that for fact, just believing him. I keep getting Jr. and Sr. mixed up but I'm relatively certain I remembered this correctly.

According to the report, all eight victims died from gunshot wounds to the head, torso and extremities. The report released on Tuesday revealed the following: (NOTE: The names of the victims were not released in relation to their wounds.)

• One victim suffered 1 gunshot wound
  • One victim suffered 2 gunshot wounds
  • Two victims suffered 3 gunshot wounds
  • One victim suffered 4 gunshot wounds
  • Two victims suffered 5 gunshot wounds
  • One victim suffered 9 gunshot wounds
The coroner added that some of the victims showed signs of soft tissue bruising.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...0289722342067_1010385195665853#fcb0a856d209c4

I'm wondering how closely they could even determine TOD for 7 of the 8 considering how close they all lived to each other.

My daughter was not a morning person. I had to shove her out the door for the bus after much prodding. That doesn't make me, or BJM, or any other parent bad or suspicious. Some people can be there in the mornings for their kids. Some can't. Some choose not to.

Chris Sr. had the 9 bullet wounds. That's the only other information that's been officially released. Gary's father (or stepfather?) said he had 3 gunshot wounds, but we don't know that for fact, just believing him. I keep getting Jr. and Sr. mixed up but I'm relatively certain I remembered this correctly.

According to the report, all eight victims died from gunshot wounds to the head, torso and extremities. The report released on Tuesday revealed the following: (NOTE: The names of the victims were not released in relation to their wounds.)

The coroner added that some of the victims showed signs of soft tissue bruising.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...0289722342067_1010385195665853#fcb0a856d209c4

I'm wondering how closely they could even determine TOD for 7 of the 8 considering how close they all lived to each other.

Where was it officially released that Chris Sr. had the 9 bullet wounds? I don't recall anything on the number of shots anyone got except KR from DS and GR from his father.

Where was it officially released that Chris Sr. had the 9 bullet wounds? I don't recall anything on the number of shots anyone got except KR from DS and GR from his father.

I really thought it was. I've been sitting here searching again. I'll report back!

Thank you for the reply.
So, we only know that Chris Sr. Had 9 gsw and that Kenneth Rhoden had 1 gsw?
I remember the list of injuries that you provided - I was just wondering if they publicly placed a name with each injury yet.
I'm surprised that has not been released either! It is hard to believe that it has been a month and that this is still unsolved. I honestly thought it wouldn't take that long - It's definitely personal. I would think that cell records could provide more helpful information. I'm sure that this has been investigated and looked into- just really frustrating that the public doesn't get any updates !
As for TOD, I am unsure - they were all killed in a short amount of time. Maybe they won't be able to tell the chronological order of death.

I am not convinced it took 5 hours to find him. I am not convinced that someone didn't check on him right away. I am not convinced that some cleaning up and staging didn't take place at Kenneth's before calling 911 five hours later. It is the ONLY thing that makes sense to me. But, I really know nothing, lol!

I so agree. And really, there are many areas I think this applies. I call it disregarding (and maybe, as far as LE goes, publically appearing to disavow the obvious). The possible cleaning up business gets my goat. And why...oh why...would LE Not check immediately on other family members when they walk in and find seven people slain? Defies explanation.

I so agree. And really, there are many areas I think this applies. I call it disregarding (and maybe, as far as LE goes, publically appearing to disavow the obvious). The possible cleaning up business gets my goat. And why...oh why...would LE Not check immediately on other family members when they walk in and find seven people slain? Defies explanation.

There are so many rhodens that failing to check to see if KR was alive doesn't bother me so much. But you would think someone would have tried to contact him before the news was released to tell him that his brother, cousin, niece and nephews had been killed. With a family that large, you wouldn't have just one person calling to tell folks. There was probably an informal phone tree.

Has it been officially confirmed somewhere, besides word of mouth from family, about any victims and their number of shots? I'm having a hard time accepting DS's account of KR only having one. I haven't believed much of anything else he has said, I'm not so sure his word should be enough.

Mine don't either. My oldest has been getting himself up, showered and dressed without any parental prodding since he started high-school. I got him an alarm clock - it's his responsibility. I couldn't imagine having to be his alarm clock for him - he'd not survive college if he still needed mommy to get him to class on time!

When my one went off to college, as far as I know that one never had a problem getting up for classes or work. However, if you've never had a child that had difficulties in life then consider yourself very blessed. I had one that needed a bit more attention. Also, our bus ran well before I had to leave for work so it's not like it was a huge imposition for me to wake them up. My mother was a stay at home mom, and just woke us up, so I never thought anything about it. Probably like BJM, she's home in the mornings, so she gets her kid up, and doesn't leave til she's on the bus. Possibly has reasons for it too. Maybe her kid will deliberately skip if she doesn't. I skipped any day that I could get by w/it in H.S. (after the bus even picked me up). My parents never knew til almost the end of my senior year. You can bet I got in some hot water too.

I never found that post even before her page was turned into a memorial page, I don't think it ever existed?

I've never seen it either and won't believe it until I do.

Has it been officially confirmed somewhere, besides word of mouth from family, about any victims and their number of shots? I'm having a hard time accepting DS's account of KR only having one. I haven't believed much of anything else he has said, I'm not so sure his word should be enough.

I don't think so. I've heard CRJr was the one with the nine shots just as much as I've read it was CRSr.

Thanks! I was searching too! I knew I hadn't dreamed that.

The problem with this is its a un identified source, it's not LE or official. It could be family, friend, etc... Personally I just mentally noted it, until it's "officially" announced I'm not sure we can actually trust anything said there are too many discrepancies with all that has been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55