OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many think ds is involved but there's no proof. Maybe he was the lowly creep who would cover up this type investigation.

If this is family related, I'd rather continue on my own path. tyvm

Was she even keeping track of the time that morning? It was just a morning like any other morning, as far as she was concerned. She might have said 7:00 because that's roughly the time she'd usually get there. But she also apparently had to pick up her friends, if I understand correctly. That in itself could have delayed her arrival. I'm much more inclined to think she was mistaken about the time than that she had some nefarious role in the murders (or in some imagined cleanup). Besides, she wasn't alone. She couldn't just make up facts willy-nilly.

I'm just not buying it. I don't think it's necessarily nefarious as it is lying through omission. There's something that she knows but isn't telling.

Her daughter is 15, I doubt she had to be there to put her daughter on the bus at 7:00 am.

I'm only quoting the article: "to wake her 15-year-old daughter by 6:30 a.m. and get her on the bus to school by 7. Then — as she did most every weekday morning" EDIT: I've had 15 year olds. You can't just wake them up and leave. They go back to sleep and miss the bus. At least I would have, and at least one, if not two, of mine would have.

I have always heard, Please don't let it be.

I have major anxiety anytime i have had to call 911 while they have had me on hold i tend to say "oh God please hurry!" its just habit like praying over and over to get them here sooner thats what it sounds like to me she is saying please hurry

I have major anxiety anytime i have had to call 911 while they have had me on hold i tend to say "oh God please hurry!" its just habit like praying over and over to get them here sooner thats what it sounds like to me she is saying please hurry

I'm probably going to have major anxiety if I ever have to call them after this. We have all examined BJM's and DS' calls under microscopes and just look at the many different things we've heard, and how we have interpreted their tones, and insinuations, background noises, etc...

I actually put my headphones on, and slowed the recording down, to try and make out for sure what she said.

I'm only quoting the article: "to wake her 15-year-old daughter by 6:30 a.m. and get her on the bus to school by 7. Then — as she did most every weekday morning" EDIT: I've had 15 year olds. You can't just wake them up and leave. They go back to sleep and miss the bus. At least I would have, and at least one, if not two, of mine would have.

My kids didn't miss school when I left before they did. . My grand kids don't miss school when their mother leaves for work before they go to school....

My kids didn't miss school when I left before they did. . My grand kids don't miss school when their mother leaves for work before they go to school....

Then you have some very well organized, morning, children. One of mine probably could have made it about 80% of the time, at age 15, if I'd not been there but I did NOT have morning children. I can't blame them, I am NOT a morning person. I barely got myself to work on time. I worked w/one woman who woke hers up before going to work, then called after she got to work, and even then, many times would have to go home on break, and wake them up, and take them to school on her 10:00 break. Mine weren't that bad. lol

How do you keep up! :) I am just reading and can't keep up! Thanks for your work!

Thank you for sharing your story and congrats on staying clean and sober.

Someone asked earlier about how to multi quote. Hope this helps.

"If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button
multiquote-back_40b.png
. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted."

I have stumbled upon something very interesting that needs developing. It has to do with timelines and alibis around the time the massscre was likely carried out. I have been trying to find info on DR's last facebook post around 2am but cannot find what i am looking for. If anybody can point me to a specific reference I shall be most grateful. I am looking for the precise facebook time stamp and what she posted at that time. Tku.

Someone asked earlier about how to multi quote. Hope this helps.

"If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button
multiquote-back_40b.png
. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted."

Helpful ... I was wondering and now I know. Many thanks for this .... 😊

I've been following this from the beginning, but my first post, I'm totally confident there will be arrests sooner rather than later, everything that has been discussed on here, you can be sure the cops are on to, FB, cell phone records and more importantly family dynamics, the one thing we know very little about.
Glad people are looking at GR more closely, he is the one person who was not normally staying there.

Not sure how easy it is to sort out DNA when most of them are so closely related, and can probably come up with a legitimate reason why their DNA was at every crime scene. I still believe it's family related.

I have stumbled upon something very interesting that needs developing. It has to do with timelines and alibis around the time the massscre was likely carried out. I have been trying to find info on DR's last facebook post around 2am but cannot find what i am looking for. If anybody can point me to a specific reference I shall be most grateful. I am looking for the precise facebook time stamp and what she posted at that time. Tku.

I never found that post even before her page was turned into a memorial page, I don't think it ever existed?

I never found that post even before her page was turned into a memorial page, I don't think it ever existed?

Oh, I saw it several times before the page was redacted ... and I seem to remember somebody posting a screenshot of it, too !!

I've been following this from the beginning, but my first post, I'm totally confident there will be arrests sooner rather than later, everything that has been discussed on here, you can be sure the cops are on to, FB, cell phone records and more importantly family dynamics, the one thing we know very little about.
Glad people are looking at GR more closely, he is the one person who was not normally staying there.

Not sure how easy it is to sort out DNA when most of them are so closely related, and can probably come up with a legitimate reason why their DNA was at every crime scene. I still believe it's family related.

HiHi Kiwi50 ... Glad to have you on board. My instinct shouts family-related but it could equally be an "outside" job, somebody the whole family new well enough to point out as a likely suspect. I am following up on a hunch I have about somebody close who had both motive and opportunity ... in fact I believe there could have been two involved.

HiHi Kiwi50 ... Glad to have you on board. My instinct shouts family-related but it could equally be an "outside" job, somebody the whole family new well enough to point out as a likely suspect. I am following up on a hunch I have about somebody close who had both motive and opportunity ... in fact I believe there could have been two involved.
sounds interesting, agree if it's not family, family will have a good idea who it is. I don't believe anyone can commit the perfect crime at four different crime scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth