OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know....just looking at DR's posts to BH, wow. That's a lot of heartbreak.

I'm lost on that. Makes you wonder how close they were. Several times she asks him to watch over her family. Makes me wonder if she knew something was amiss...

How weird it must have been for CR1. If he and Dana had truly gotten back together and she was still gushing online for BH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nth-murders-denies-family-involved-drugs.html

"Authorities have been scrambling to determine who targeted the clan and why."

I don't think the word "clan" rather than "family was appropriate.

BBM
"More than 100 members of the Rhoden family, who live in rundown houses and trailers dotted around the area were advised to 'arm themselves' by Reader for their own safety"

I feel this is so disrespectful!!

Exactly!!! I'm not running down DS for not finding him. It's the rest of the family, Kenneth's closer relatives that failed to get in contact with him that is strange. He had 2 kids and according to one of their FB pages, she lives in Piketon/Waverly. I'm not even saying they should have been concerned he was murdered too. What I'm saying is his brother and other family members were brutally murdered and you would think someone would have at least made contact (via phone or in person) sooner than 5 hours. I never said DS should have found him earlier. I said the fact that no one reached out to him earlier is baffling.

I've said from day 1- the person(s) responsible for this is going to be closer than most people think. Just my opinion.[/QUOTE

No one ever said, that I have read, DS should have found KR sooner. This is really directed at the antecedent to the above post.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nth-murders-denies-family-involved-drugs.html

BBM
"More than 100 members of the Rhoden family, who live in rundown houses and trailers dotted around the area were advised to 'arm themselves' by Reader for their own safety"

"Clan" was most likely used because it is a UK publication.

DS was supposed to spend the night there and did not, per him. Then didn't show up that morning either, per him...

Exactly! Thank you. Also as long as we have no official word on TOD, we don't know exactly when/approx. any of the victims died--including KR.

DS was supposed to spend the night there and did not, per him. Then didn't show up that morning either, per him...

Sorry if I've just forgotten from an earlier thread, but where did DS end up spending the night?

Exactly! Thank you. Also as long as we have no official word on TOD, we don't know exactly when/approx. any of the victims died--including KR.
Since I'm the aforementioned (in a couple of posts up) "antecedent", let me respond. Many people think DS actions are suspicious, since he had plans to be there or meet up early in the am. The fact that he wasn't there and didn't show up until hours later has helped fuel this speculation.

The point I was making was that I found it much more suspicious that NONE of his (even closer) family had done anything to contact him either.

How weird it must have been for CR1. If he and Dana had truly gotten back together and she was still gushing online for BH.

He relationship status says "It's Complicated"

Good question. I am sure LE asked him that question. All we know for sure is that he said he did not spend it at KR's place.

And how do we know this for sure?

I guess I'm trying to ask, (if it's allowed) if DS has named anyone who could confirm that he did not spend the night at KR's.

In one of the posts DR made about her deceased friend she refers to him as "the best male friend I ever had" or similar words. She also references talks during walks and while driving the backroads. I get the sense that he was somewhat a confidant and while maybe not a love type interest he was someone she thought very highly of, a bestie, if you will. That is JMO, me speaking as sleuth, not as mod

Since I'm the aforementioned (in a couple of posts up) "antecedent", let me respond. Many people think DS actions are suspicious, since he had plans to be there or meet up early in the am. The fact that he wasn't there and didn't show up until hours later has helped fuel this speculation.

The point I was making was that I found it much more suspicious that NONE of his (even closer) family had done anything to contact him either.

O.K. Sorry here. Delete this if necessary. As far as I know, we do not know as a fact where DS was before he called in to report finding KR's body. I do get what you were trying to say. Thanks.

I guess I'm trying to ask, (if it's allowed) if DS has named anyone who could confirm that he did not spend the night at KR's.

Again, good question, but I don't think we are yet privy to that info.

Not in any interviews to the media, but he could have told LE.

BBM

That was pretty low of who ever wrote that...

In one of the posts DR made about her deceased friend she refers to him as "the best male friend I ever had" or similar words. She also references talks during walks and while driving the backroads. I get the sense that he was somewhat a confidant and while maybe not a love type interest he was someone she thought very highly of, a bestie, if you will. That is JMO, me speaking as sleuth, not as mod

There's a post where she says she wishes that she's told him something... maybe torn between him and CRsr?

O.K. Sorry here. Delete this if necessary. As far as I know, we do not know as a fact where DS was before he called in to report finding KR's body. I do get what you were trying to say. Thanks.

We do know who he was living with - I'm sure the police have followed up on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk