OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's anything like it is out here, we wave to everyone lol. I'll be standing outside and people driving by wave, or I'll be out on my porch and wave to every car that drives by and looks my direction. My husband and I always laugh about it because if someone doesn't wave we always say "they must not be local."

I now the feeling, sometimes my arm gets tired from waving on a busy day out at the farm, I go hide when I want to rest. I live in town though :( nobody waves.

You suppose LM has been talking to passersby, or that was just the country kind of wave for everyone? Or maybe he was saying, uh huh almost missed the turn didn't ya?

The dozer in the pic is relatively new, modern, high tech, quiet running. Left behind or brought in by LE to move other things out? Did see some fresh crawler tracks in the dirt.

Thanks for producing the independent pics!

I'm not sure. People around here, particularly on rural roads, tend to wave at passersby so I'm assuming it was just a friendly hello along with you almost missed the turn. Lol!
From the number of signs out in the yards, it seems there have been people pestering the neighbors. Lots of "no media" & "no trespassing" signs out.

My husband doesn't think the dozer belonged to them because of the brand and how new it was. He said it's probably a $200,000 piece of equipment. He figures it belongs to whoever pulled the trailers out although I'm not sure why it's still there.

I'm not sure. People around here, particularly on rural roads, tend to wave at passersby so I'm assuming it was just a friendly hello along with you almost missed the turn. Lol!
From the number of signs out in the yards, it seems there have been people pestering the neighbors. Lots of "no media" & "no trespassing" signs out.

My husband doesn't think the dozer belonged to them because of the brand and how new it was. He said it's probably a $200,000 piece of equipment. He figures it belongs to whoever pulled the trailers out although I'm not sure why it's still there.

LM's become quite popular and probably think people's driving by to see him. :D

Yep. It's like that here too. I've lived in this specific location for 7 years, basically at 4 corners of counties. We are rural rural and have no actual town cops since town is so far, the nearest town doesn't even have a police station and the other nearest town doesn't cover this area. The county cops are NEVER patrolling this area because we are so rural, they have hands full elsewhere. I've seen a state trooper once while driving the back roads by my house, and they were called to the house they were at. Drugs run rampant in these parts because they aren't out patrolling it. You can basically get away with murder. I don't mean that in a bad way as a jab at this case, but it's true. Not much would catch people's attention out here to where they would call the police. When there was a break in nearby the homeowner shot the intruder before dialing 911. We had a neighbor that called police for an assault from her ex and it took them 48 hours to actually come out to get a statement. There just isn't the police presence around here, which is nice because I can drive 70 when going to work, but is worrisome at times. That's why everyone is armed out here. If someone is breaking in, they are coming for blood, and the police will take a minimum of 20 minutes to get out here in an actual very serious emergency.

Good grief! What a way to have to live.

LM has just been through so much, and still able to wave. Can't say for sure I could.

Yep. We have those sort of folks, too. Lots of traffic... Visitors stay less than 30 minutes. Come at weird hours.

Oh definitely, like my new neighbors. Customers met at the back door without even knocking, in/out in less than one - two minutes, I've seen the cash! Don't act like weed smokers either, very twitchy.

That dozer wasn't in any pics till when they moved the trailers.

Oh definitely, like my new neighbors. Customers met at the back door without even knocking, in/out in less than one - two minutes, I've seen the cash!

The Rhodens were also selling car parts, cars, derby cars, roosters and even puppies. That could account for alot of traffic, also they knew alot of people, helped others work on vehicles, and others came over to work on their vehicles with them. Also look at all the relatives they have, if someone doesn't know them personally, but only on the outside looking in that could be seen as something it's not. I'd love to hear from people who knew the family. Most of the Rhodens were executed in their beds, two with babies next to them. They're victims of a horrible crime that I hope is solved.

The Rhodens were also selling car parts, cars, derby cars, roosters and even puppies. That could account for alot of traffic, also they knew alot of people, helped others work on vehicles, and others came over to work on their vehicles with them. Also look at all the relatives they have, if someone doesn't know them personally, but only on the outside looking in that could be seen as something it's not. I'd love to hear from people who knew the family. Most of the Rhodens were executed in their beds, two with babies next to them. They're victims of a horrible crime that I hope is solved.

Teenagers and young people have a lot of traffic too

I have been following this case from the beginning and this forum for a couple of weeks. You guys are awesome and have changed my theory 100 times!! This is my first post so please bear with me! I don't remember seeing this discussed in depth-I apologize if it has! Has anyone else seen ALL of the posts that DR left on the remembering BH's FB page? I find it very odd how often she posted on that page and the things she posted. She seemed almost obsessed with him. When did DR and CRSr get divorced? It makes me wonder if her admiration for BH had anything to do with the reason for the divorce? Not that this has anything to do with the murders, just an observation. Again, my apologies for revisiting this if it's already been discussed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figures, I try to do something to satisfy my own curiosity, gain some perspective and share with everyone here and someone has to go and ruin it. I'm sorry everyone! I didn't mean to start any trouble by sharing the pictures. I thought they would be helpful, not stir up drama.

Figures, I try to do something to satisfy my own curiosity, gain some perspective and share with everyone here and someone has to go and ruin it. I'm sorry everyone! I didn't mean to start any trouble by sharing the pictures. I thought they would be helpful, not stir up drama.

No Adt, you're awesome, thank you so much for posting the photos. It's helped so much in seeing it differently than from the overhead photos.

Everytime I try to open the link it's giving me ads I can't back out of that I'm winning a free iPhone and other crap once the page loads completely so I can see all the pictures :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can only see one of the yellow building.

They were helpful, you did not cause the problem.

Please don't feel bad. This isn't a reflection on you. You didn't stir up trouble. We really appreciate the photos and your insight.
I can't imagine how someone would think it ok to share your work as their own, or our ideas as their own. Not ethical.

When I click the link it says password protected

I have seen that as well! I can't quite understand the relationship though! Maybe they were bff's. In my opinion, seems odd for someone that is reconciling.

This thread is closed for review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member