OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many rhodens that failing to check to see if KR was alive doesn't bother me so much. But you would think someone would have tried to contact him before the news was released to tell him that his brother, cousin, niece and nephews had been killed. With a family that large, you wouldn't have just one person calling to tell folks. There was probably an informal phone tree.
I don't really understand the big deal over the fact that DS didn't find KR until several hours later. I know they were supposed to go to an auction together or something, but It also appears that DS may not have been the most dependable person when it came to doing stuff.

Now with that said here is what I'm getting at. Everyone is all down on DS for not finding him for all those hours, but why is no one making a big deal over the fact that none of his (even more closely related) family members didn't checked on him, or even tried to contact him to tell him what was going on. There's a mother, and I think there are maybe 4 sisters, 2 brothers, and at least a son, and none of those people checked on him.

I don't think so. I've heard CRJr was the one with the nine shots just as much as I've read it was CRSr.
I think the only "source" for ChrisJr having 9 shots was from a friend who posted it on FB. They claimed that a family member told them that he was shot 9 times and found outside somewhere. None of this should be taken as being true.

Where do you see she was posting at 2am? I only see pictures she posted with the last one being on April 20

I saw that post several times ... it was definitely there, some time around 2am on the morning of the 22nd. Her site has been cleaned up / redacted which is why it can't be seen now !!! About a week ago I saw that somebody had posted a screengrab of it, but it may not have been on this site. Have been trying to find that but there is so much to go through ...

I'm behind again, trying to catch up, but if you're talking about the "post" that proved a time that DR was still up, it did exist, but what it was, was just where she changed her profile photo.

It wasn't a "post" of any type, but did show a time stamp of when she changed her profile photo.

That is not what is being asserted. The time stamp for the change to her profile picture, if we are talking about FB, is hours earlier than what is being claimed by some here in violation of WS rules.

I don't really understand the big deal over the fact that DS didn't find KR until several hours later. I know they were supposed to go to an auction together or something, but It also appears that DS may not have been the most dependable person when it came to doing stuff.

Now with that said here is what I'm getting at. Everyone is all down on DS for not finding him for all those hours, but why is no one making a big deal over the fact that none of his (even more closely related) family members checked on him, or even tried to contact him to tell him what was going on. There's a mother, and I think there are maybe 4 sisters, 2 brothers, and at least a son, and none of those people checked on him.

Exactly!!! I'm not running down DS for not finding him. It's the rest of the family, Kenneth's closer relatives that failed to get in contact with him that is strange. He had 2 kids and according to one of their FB pages, she lives in Piketon/Waverly. I'm not even saying they should have been concerned he was murdered too. What I'm saying is his brother and other family members were brutally murdered and you would think someone would have at least made contact (via phone or in person) sooner than 5 hours. I never said DS should have found him earlier. I said the fact that no one reached out to him earlier is baffling.

I've said from day 1- the person(s) responsible for this is going to be closer than most people think. Just my opinion.

In regards to victim Dana Rhoden's facebook, if someone has a screen cap of the alleged post or update made at 2am, please send it to me via private message and I will ask admin if we can post it and discuss it.

If not then it is simply so much unsubstantiated rumor that we should not be discussing.

thanks,

Cyber crimes can cover anything from online bullying, sexting, child *advertiser censored*, threats, etc. . ., so, they may have been there analyzing the threats made on FB by the joyriders, and the ones made via cellphone by the lady who had just gotten two years probation just a day or two prior, for slapping CR2 (for examples).

Yeah had to be more to that story of the slapping, because she has photos of her and GR when they were alot younger, her last name is the same maiden name as his ex wife. There's history there with the family.

attachment.php

Everybody breath please. All is well.

tlcya.

Attachments

• moderator calm.png
    moderator calm.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 268
If you notice from family relationships they did keep contact with many relatives after breakups, if not most then some of them did. Family obviously meant alot to them. FR's ex gf, the mother of his oldest, still visited and shared custody with him, CRsr and DR, and some others. Too many people don't and it's so sad for the children, but it's very obvious looking at the relatives they have and some have the last maiden name of GR's ex wife. I guess you don't know how well that would work out with new spouses and such, though.

I think that is only b/c the new place was just bought a month prior, and all of his properties have the 4077 address listed as his mailing address. He and DR had reconciled quite a bit prior to him buying the new property, where DR & kids were found. There'd be hardly any reason for them to not be actively living together at the time of the murders. I just don't see him living at 4077, after buying a new home, and the rest of his family moving into it, with/ he and DR reconciled.

True. But MSM still states he "lived" at 4077. BJM has made it clear she was expecting to find Chris at 4077 when she stated she ran in yelling "Rhoden! Rhoden"" which is what she called Chris. I'm just sayin.

a few of the posts regarding Dana's deceased friend in the days before her murder can be found here. Dana seems to have been greatly affected by this gentleman's death. We are NOT discussing him or his death. Members have noted that she posted these asking that he keep a watchful angelic eye on her family. That CAN be discussed.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/258483487665252/permalink/551862434994021/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/258483487665252/permalink/552310754949189/
Ok ok ok!!!! It wasn't uncommon for DR to ask her deceased friend to watch over the family. To me, that makes that post less meaningful to the events of that week.

I'm behind again, trying to catch up, but if you're talking about the "post" that proved a time that DR was still up, it did exist, but what it was, was just where she changed her profile photo.

It wasn't a "post" of any type, but did show a time stamp of when she changed her profile photo.

This I don't believe is true. It shows everytime she changed her profile picture to people that weren't FB friends with her. And the last profile picture change was on April 20.

Unless it was "redacted" which makes zero sense to me

You know....just looking at DR's posts to BH, wow. That's a lot of heartbreak.

You know....just looking at DR's posts to BH, wow. That's a lot of heartbreak.

Yeah, it is. He was killed almost 2 years ago. She posted basically every day to him. I just associated those last few posts with her daughter having a baby or something.

Ita. It seems like he was her rock here on earth. She needed that. And of course knowing how much she depended on him makes me wonder what was bugging her. KWIM?

This I don't believe is true. It shows everytime she changed her profile picture to people that weren't FB friends with her. And the last profile picture change was on April 20.

Unless it was "redacted" which makes zero sense to me
There is only one profile picture in Facebook and everyone can see it. If you can no longer see a profile picture dated the 22nd then it doesn't exist now.

Now with that said here is what I'm getting at. Everyone is all down on DS for not finding him for all those hours, but why is no one making a big deal over the fact that none of his (even more closely related) family members didn't checked on him, or even tried to contact him to tell him what was going on. There's a mother, and I think there are maybe 4 sisters, 2 brothers, and at least a son, and none of those people checked on him.

DS was supposed to spend the night there and did not, per him. Then didn't show up that morning either, per him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove