OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To eliminate any evidence of working with LE? Or being coerced into working with LE? Texts? Emails? Paper trail? Who knows what there could be? But it just seems like alot to do.

I have no answers unfortunately. Just question after question.

By this same logic, having a tractor would be a sign of a farming....Having a sports car would be a sign of speeding...

That's why I think they have more specific evidence wrt the animal abuse. Lots and lots of people everywhere have chickens.

I don't see them just saying "They had dogs so that's a sign of dog fighting."

A friend's grandfather raised them but to my knowledge, never fought them. He sold many of them to some guys in Puerto Rico.

*advertiser censored* fighting is basically a national pastime there.

Detective Ray, in your opinion do you think that LE is on the verge of an arrest? I am praying they know the who, what, and how and are just keeping it close to the vest.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Detective Ray, for your service and contribution to this thread. I have had the same gut instinct and think the latest murders are the work of a serial killer who was jeered at and went postal. I think you know who I mean.

Detective Ray's summation is entirely possible, that person could've gotten into LE or the legal system with his sense of justice to play out. However, If this is the case I don't think he worked alone, a friend, or relative who believes the same, or more people in a small group. If this is the case he's possibly traveled outside his area, to execute two other families, or maybe killed more in different places other than their homes. Wouldn't it be easier for them, in their minds, after the first one, for their warped sense of vigilantes being fed?

It would be interesting to see if any unsolved murders in surrounding counties have evidence to show the same person doing these crimes. I know alot of area Sheriffs got together with Pike County to discuss things when the Rhodens were killed. I would hope they've gotten together for other unsolved deaths in their areas.

vig·i·lan·te-
a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

I don't think anyone is implying that. Perhaps we shouldn't judge unless it is stated as fact by LE which as far as I know it hasn't been. Lets not forget that sometimes the victims families read stuff here. (I remember Jennifer Kesse's dad popped in on us at one point!) I apologize if I am being harsh. I just don't want to minimize the horrificness of these murders. I don't care what some of them might have been into, little babies will be growing up without ever knowing their parents. Rant over. And please don't think I don't respect your opinion I enjoy reading your posts. Heaven forbid I am ever murdered and i have excellent sleuthers investigating, im sure everyone has skeletons [emoji12]

I feel bad for their families. Problem is, it can certainly point to motive.

I feel bad for their families. Problem is, it can certainly point to motive.
I agree. The grow op has been confirmed. *advertiser censored* fighting has not. I live in a large city in Florida and no nothing about chickens. Is there any other reason to have the roosters in that set up? If it was in fact for illegal use it seems pretty out in the open to me.

Detective Ray's summation is entirely possible, that person could've gotten into LE or the legal system with his sense of justice to play out. However, If this is the case I don't think he worked alone, a friend, or relative who believes the same, or more people in a small group. If this is the case he's possibly traveled outside his area, to execute two other families, or maybe killed more in different places other than their homes. Wouldn't it be easier for them, in their minds, after the first one, for their warped sense of vigilantes being fed?

It would be interesting to see if any unsolved murders in surrounding counties have evidence to show the same person doing these crimes. I know alot of area Sheriffs got together with Pike County to discuss things when the Rhodens were killed. I would hope they've gotten together for other unsolved deaths in their areas.

vig·i·lan·te-
a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

There are 6 women who were killed and left in or near water. They all had drugs and/or prostitution in common.

How DeWine described the killers in planning and carrying this out and the extent they went to without getting caught, I can't believe this is their first time killing.

That's why I think they have more specific evidence wrt the animal abuse. Lots and lots of people everywhere have chickens.

I don't see them just saying "They had dogs so that's a sign of dog fighting."

People don't generally keep roosters as pets, especially not that many. Most people that have chickens will have laying hens or hens and one or two roosters, depending on the amount of space and chickens you have and whether or not you want to have babies. But they are not kept in individual cages like that. Roosters being raised for other specific activities are the only ones housed in that sort of arrangement.

I agree. The grow op has been confirmed. *advertiser censored* fighting has not. I live in a large city in Florida and no nothing about chickens. Is there any other reason to have the roosters in that set up? If it was in fact for illegal use it seems pretty out in the open to me.

The reason the roosters are housed the way they are is because they are very territorial will fight each other if they cross paths. Other roosters will too but not with the ferocity of Game *advertiser censored*. They way they are housed is not a sign of *advertiser censored* fighting. A lot of people raise fancy chickens like silkies or fluffies, for a hobby, that are more for looks than anything. The only reason *advertiser censored* fighting came up is because these roosters are Game *advertiser censored*.

The reason the roosters are housed the way they are is because they are very territorial will fight each other if they cross paths. Other roosters will too but not with the ferocity of Game *advertiser censored*. They way they are housed is not a sign of *advertiser censored* fighting. A lot of people raise fancy chickens like silkies or fluffies, for a hobby, that are more for looks than anything. The only reason *advertiser censored* fighting came up is because these roosters are Game *advertiser censored*.
Thank you. I think the closest Ive ever been to a chicken is Purdue in the poultry department. [emoji5]

If you will not refer to me as detective and consider me as one of you because I have no authority.
The one post here has me responding to a statement that came up..The statement referred to 6 people
were killed in another county and the case is still unsolved...Also, the mother and daughter killed is still
cold case. I googled Pike County and surrounding counties and discovered that as the reports indicate,
that part of Ohio is a war zone for drug related murders..Don't pound on me for indicating that your part
of the country is unique..I am only responding to what I read.If what I read is the case, the serial killer here
started early in life and got very efficient...Time will tell. Please ,, I would not hammer the D.A. because
his future depends on this tradedgy (sp) If he fails, he will pay. If he succeeds ,he reaps a reward...just my opinion...

People don't generally keep roosters as pets, especially not that many. Most people that have chickens will have laying hens or hens and one or two roosters, depending on the amount of space and chickens you have and whether or not you want to have babies. But they are not kept in individual cages like that. Roosters being raised for other specific activities are the only ones housed in that sort of arrangement.

That's all true, but you are also describing completely legal behaviors or hobbies until it crosses the statutory line. That's what a defense attorney would argue. May well be the end result was to selectively breed, raise, and sell them, which is legal. Pretty obvious they were not raising dimestore chicks for Easter. One thing is clear, whatever their interest was in this niche area of animal husbandry, that interest appears to have greatly intensified in the past year judging from photos. In fact, it looks like the entire op-tempo of the salvage business had also experienced growth based on the same photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne