OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked about the mailboxes being uprooted in the last thread- for what it's worth, whenever I went by the properties they were not uprooted, they were still in the ground.

I'm a mail carrier so here's my take.....they removed them so no mail would be accidently delivered to them...most carriers have a day off besides Sunday and it's prime vacation time now so carriers may fill in that don't know the routes well...LE is handling the mail so they don't want mistakes made

These people had to know them. It appears they knew what rooms they would be in, what trailers they would be in, the location of all the trailers. This shows evidence of intimate knowledge of their subjects IMO.

JMO

I wonder if it's possible the window that was open led to the bedroom and the bed was under the window? Maybe they never even stepped foot in the trailer!

That's interesting, I know their bed was in a corner, according to photos. Was that the window open in their bedroom? Someone here knew the layout of the trailer, can't remember who.

I wonder if it's possible the window that was open led to the bedroom and the bed was under the window? Maybe they never even stepped foot in the trailer!

How convenient would that be? I'm inclined to think it's too convenient, but I have considered it too.

Surely, they weren't all able to be shot from a window? Did they all have their windows open? That would be some terrific aim on the killer's end, especially given that FR & HG had a baby between them that wasn't harmed and were only shot in the head.

I don't think Obi was suggesting this was the case at every scene, just Frankie's. It would solve the problem of the toddler witness.

Actually I think the fact that no child was harmed also indicates intimate knowledge of their subjects. IMO

JMO

I don't think Obi was suggesting this was the case at every scene, just Frankie's. It would solve the problem of the toddler witness.

Ah, thank you! Apologies, Obi. I misunderstood.
I had an image of highly trained snipers at all the houses.

I think oneilgirl75 says it the best, "I believe that the persons responsible for this has either been with the family and/or friends or in contact the entire time and I also believe that it will be a shock to the family who was involved." No matter who it is, since it's not obvious and so hard to catch them, I think it might be a shock to everyone, not just who did it, but maybe even the reason why. It just seems like that kind of case. I think we're going to say, "Why, what, for that, seriously?"

I've thought that, also. It may be a real shocker when the guilty is exposed...

That's interesting, I know their bed was in a corner, according to photos. Was that the window open in their bedroom? Someone here knew the layout of the trailer, can't remember who.

I seen a pic here of the back. The window open was on the back side and the last window on the left if you are facing the backside. Another thing I noticed about CR1's trailer, the window left open there looked like blinds or curtains were hanging out of the window. My initial reaction to that photo was that someone exited there!

Yes, usually mine is in my bag unless it's certain scenarios like I mentioned. I agree about the permits/safety course. I don't mind them, I think they are good, especially because some people have something that happens to them or a close family or friend and they decide they want to carry but don't have history of being raised around guns and shooting like I was, I think the courses are beneficial for everyone, but especially situations like that. Thankfully I've never been in a situation where I felt like I needed to pull my gun either at home or when I'm out, but it makes me more comfortable to have one. I'm 5'4" and only 128 pounds, I'm not a big person, I feel better knowing I have something that I can use if I absolutely needed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes me wonder if DR or HR had a gun in or near the bed. Might have saved their life, then again maybe not if they did not awaken.

This is true. Our neighbor has multiple cameras I don't KNOW that he doesn't have a grow op, but I know he has expensive cars, expensive tractors and farming equipment, and lots of animals. Out in these parts, you pretty much just assume everyone has firearms as well.

We have firearms for protection and practice shooting in the summer - we also have cameras because we have home nursing for my nonverbal immobile 3.5 year old son, not that I don't trust the nurses in my home, because I don't leave them here alone until I do, but it makes me feel better that I can check them, just in case. And he wouldn't be able to tell us if something was happening. We also have a camera outside, but that was installed after we caught a nurse going outside to smoke a cigarette after we had went to bed, which we were clear we did not want happening. So now we have one out there just to see what a nurse does if she exits the house. Is she grabbing something from her car, or is she going out to smoke, or is she even having someone "stop over". We have no grow operations in our house, cameras are just more common these days IMO.

So with that said, IF we did have a grow operation, I could definitely see us equipping with cameras of some sort. Trail cams, wireless cams, small cams, obvious cams, something.

Exactly, and they're becoming more common. LE has knocked on our door numerous times requesting our footage -- they definitely know what to look for, since our cameras aren't obvious to the untrained eye.

I've read and read until I am blue in the face. I am still convinced that my first theory that BJM was involved. I can't get by her statements and unexplained actions. There honestly isnt another explanation that sounds feasable to me. Cartel would of killed them all, including the children and dogs. Someone had to be able see enough to not accidently hit the babies next to their parents. The parents were shot multiple times in the head. So that tells me the killer/killers either turned the lights on or it was already light enough to see. First 911 call with BJM, she called police and asked to speak to a deputy at 7:49 to let them know her bil (KR1) looked like someone beat the crap out of him. She sounded like she was already outside when she made the call, she had to be near the mailbox to give them the address. Remember she left her cell in the car to charge. The driveway was near the mailbox. At least a minute went by until she gave them the address. Then she continues on in the conversation and tells them another person is also in the house dead and his name is Gary Rhoden. She explains there is blood everywhere. She says something about the bathroom, which I didnt catch. She then proceeds to offer information to dispatch, the front door was locked but she knew where the key was. She then proceeds to talk to another person at the scene and the dispatcher says she will send deputies out to address to not go into the house or let anyone else in. . Next, she goes to Frankies trailer, that door is also locked. She yells for Frankie or Brentley, let me in, its Aunt Jo. How did she know Brentley was there because according to the mother she dropped Brentley off late in the evening before. BJM never states she looked through a window and seen him. She says she went to the door and yelled to him to let her in. Then later in interviews with LM and BJM we learn there was another couple with her. Her brother was also on the scene quickly (JM) He went to a third residence and heard a baby crying, let himself in residence of DR and seen her feet and backed out of the door. Who called her brother? Who are these two mysterious people? She goes on to say that one of them followed her in a residence but she couldnt recall who. Is she waiting on to see whose fingerprints they found if any? Then she will remember who it was? Now you have KR living down the road, some distance in a almost desolute area way back off the main road. He is dead, but no one thought to check on him until 130 that afternoon. Then you have another relative only 500 yards that was left alone and is still alive. I know I missed some key points but all fingers point to her and possibly the mysterious people and maybe her brother. I am not even engaging in the idea of a cartel hit, they would of not known this area that well. I have never been to this area but in the dark I'm sure homes would be hard to see at night. With all the junk in these yards, someone would of tripped over stuff trying to leave. Unless you knew the area really well, the home layout real well and the exact locations of each house do I see this to be none other than family member.

I wouldn't discount the possibility of highly trained killers. The more I think about it, the less I think it was someone that just got mad and killed them. LE has said consistently that this was "sophisticated" and "planned". With just the little information we have, I agree. Someone close, someone with some pretty badass skills, someone who planned.

Yeah, I'm not sure if they even had the Internet to be able to save them to a cloud, I have always pictured hardwired cameras or trail cameras at their locations, but I suppose it could be any of the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i noticed satellite dishes on Chris and Frankie's trailers. I've got no clue what satellite capabilities are nowadays.

That was one of my theories too. Someone mentioned that the windows were too high, unless the killer(s) had something to stand on.

That is so sad :anguish: I'm so sorry for you and your family. As a mother when I hear this type of thing it's mind boggling.

I would think if you have a few in a tray, be it clones or starts you would want to have them in the trailer as they wouldn't be there that long and you would have better temp control. I don't think natural sunlight this time of year would be enough. Short of building a little enclosure with a light it would work for most reasons. Unless he had just picked them up and was going to move them in the next few days. That building looks like a small animal barn to me, especially with the fencing. IMO & experience naturally

IMO the "drag" was because a. they were expecting or b. had called CRsr over so they drug GR in the back room (after he made the call) so he wasn't in the middle of the living room when he walked in. When he walked in they jumped him and caused the bruising ect. IMO he was the main target and focus of the most anger. I am really interested to know the actual time of death and if any other victims had "bruising". That will tell us a lot! IMO of course

If I could bold this and put it in all caps I would. To me this is the most important piece of information I have heard to date based on MY theory from the beginning! Not only because family was there but also because friends were there(IIRC). I believe that the persons responsible for this has either been with the family and/or friends or in contact the entire time and I also believe that it will be a shock to the family who was involved. Especially if my other theory of someone paying to use the space to grow and being kicked off the property and not given their stuff back is true. I believe it will be someone they not only knew but trusted. OR someone in that circle knows of the person and why they did it and are scared for their own life or lives of their family. No matter what I believe that someone in the family or close circle knows exactly what happened and why. It is impossible for me to believe that every person was killed that had knowledge especially sense there were others that lived in the homes in the recent past that were not only not killed but near by.

Of course I have NO, ZERO, ZIP AND NADA direct knowledge of any of these people and I live no where near them and know no one that knows them and I am not a psychic (don't even believe in them personally) This is just my theory and opinion on this case and all the variables that I am aware of based on MSM and knowledge of the life style. With all that said, I also realize there is a ton I don't know about and I could be totally wrong. I believe they are on track and have someone in their sites and that they are waiting for a GJ indictment or some piece of the puzzle be it evidence to come back or what have you. (I hope this is the case)

Thanks for letting me chime in. This is all JMO and haven't decided what's less annoying doing a big multi post or replying to them each individually! Also I want to say that just because I believe this to be true it doesn't cause me to see any less value in every other opinion I read on here. I'm thankful to have somewhere to come and chat about it because my hubby has no interest. I want to see justice for this family but most of all for those babies that are so innocent! The fact that they were in the beds for any amount of time with their parents murdered is SICK! This person needs to be found! If I am wrong as long as they are caught and held accountable that is all I really care about.

IMO this is spot on...too many things wrong for it to be strangers...caught everyone home? got by dogs family said should have attacked? cameras gone?...how could a stranger do this?

She yells for Frankie or Brentley, let me in, its Aunt Jo. How did she know Brentley was there because according to the mother she dropped Brentley off late in the evening before.

Did she say she knew Brentley was there?

No worries! I just no LE interview said some had forced entry, others did not. Could be they climbed up on something and stood in the open window and shot. I did read here though, they had a lot of dogs pinned up on the backside of the trailer. Seems that could be rather noisy.

I believe LM stated in an interview that CR1 had some sort of cameras. He stated he had motion lights that lit up and you could see who was inside. At some point, I read, maybe here, there may have been a circuit of cameras tied into monitors?

Just jumping off you post..... You're right, LM did say that, but I'm thinking it's possible they were just motion activated lights that lit up, hence you look out the window of the trailer, hoping to see who is in the car...who knows what LM definition of camera/monitors is.

We live in a rural area and we have surveillance cameras because of 8 buildings with machinery, ATV's, vehicles, golf carts, etc in spread over several acres. We also have a driveway alarm that beeps in the house whenever somebody pulls in driveway and the beam catches the vehicle going by. However, in wide open areas with farm fields surrounding 3 sides of our home and buildings, it would be easy for someone to come in across a field and easily bypass the driveway, which IMO could've very well happened in this case as well. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper