OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres always a possiblity that FR or HG or the mother called her late at night to let her know the child was dropped off. This was a unscheduled visit for the child and it took place late in the evening hours.. If you look at the front of the trailer. You cannot see in from the outside, so she didnt see him in there laying on the couch. So how did she know he was there? Just a thought to ponder.

Maybe she had run by the night before or had seen the mother's car pull in. It seems she was very tied in with the Rhodens. Another thing I've pondered on, is that the toddler knew where his daddy was, he pointed to the bedroom, but had apparently not been back there. If he had, he'd had blood on him too. It's only mentioned that the baby was covered from "head to toe" iirc, and she put her sweatshirt on the toddler.

If I understand correctly, please correct me if I'm wrong, lie detectors are not admissable in court, are they?

Also, haven't there been cases where the guilty person has successfully passed a lie detector test, only later to be found out that they were the guilty party? I know I've read of it happening in cases with either psychopaths and/or sociopaths more specifically. I can not name the specific cases right off the top of my head, but I'm sure I have read of it happening.

You're right, polygraphs are not admissable in court.

Gary Leon Ridgeway immedately comes of mind when thinking about killers who have passed polygraphs. Also, recently in Florida, Tricia Todd's ex husband passed a polygraph but eventually admitted that he had killed her.

Theres always a possiblity that FR or HG or the mother called her late at night to let her know the child was dropped off. This was a unscheduled visit for the child and it took place late in the evening hours.. If you look at the front of the trailer. You cannot see in from the outside, so she didnt see him in there laying on the couch. So how did she know he was there? Just a thought to ponder.

She didn't know. She banged on the door,screaming for FR, and BR, who sleeping on the couch, responded to her. She told him to open the door for Aunt Jo. There is nothing sinister there.

Maybe she had run by the night before or had seen the mother's car pull in. It seems she was very tied in with the Rhodens. Another thing I've pondered on, is that the toddler knew where his daddy was, he pointed to the bedroom, but had apparently not been back there. If he had, he'd had blood on him too. It's only mentioned that the baby was covered from "head to toe" iirc, and she put her sweatshirt on the toddler.

The interview with the mother also stated that she "visited" with them until around 10:30 pm. She could've possibly gotten there much earlier.

I do believe there is a known assailant, I'm just not so sure BJM had any hands in it. To me, her 911 call seemed sincere. I can't begin to imagine how I'd react in her situation. She had just found 2 people murdered. she sounded out of breath and very shaky as though her heart was beating out of her chest. However, anything's possible in this day and time. You never know what people are capable of.

I don't know if anyone has been following the Tricia Todd case but that man nearly got away with it and she was murdered 5 days after the Rhodens, and from what I gather, pre-meditated, and in front of their two year old child. But he didn't. He thought he had it all planned out but they got him. I think they'll solve this one too.

Hope this makes since.

What if DR told CR1 that the only way she'd get back together with him if he got rid of the pot. So he was in the process of doing what she wanted. CR1 told ??? that him and DR were getting back together and DR wanted the pot gone. And ??? figured CR1 family isn't going to ruin a good thing they gotta go.

MOO

I've read and read until I am blue in the face. I am still convinced that my first theory that BJM was involved. I can't get by her statements and unexplained actions. There honestly isnt another explanation that sounds feasable to me. Cartel would of killed them all, including the children and dogs. Someone had to be able see enough to not accidently hit the babies next to their parents. The parents were shot multiple times in the head. So that tells me the killer/killers either turned the lights on or it was already light enough to see. First 911 call with BJM, she called police and asked to speak to a deputy at 7:49 to let them know her bil (KR1) looked like someone beat the crap out of him. She sounded like she was already outside when she made the call, she had to be near the mailbox to give them the address. Remember she left her cell in the car to charge. The driveway was near the mailbox. At least a minute went by until she gave them the address. Then she continues on in the conversation and tells them another person is also in the house dead and his name is Gary Rhoden. She explains there is blood everywhere. She says something about the bathroom, which I didnt catch. She then proceeds to offer information to dispatch, the front door was locked but she knew where the key was. She then proceeds to talk to another person at the scene and the dispatcher says she will send deputies out to address to not go into the house or let anyone else in. . Next, she goes to Frankies trailer, that door is also locked. She yells for Frankie or Brentley, let me in, its Aunt Jo. How did she know Brentley was there because according to the mother she dropped Brentley off late in the evening before. BJM never states she looked through a window and seen him. She says she went to the door and yelled to him to let her in. Then later in interviews with LM and BJM we learn there was another couple with her. Her brother was also on the scene quickly (JM) He went to a third residence and heard a baby crying, let himself in residence of DR and seen her feet and backed out of the door. Who called her brother? Who are these two mysterious people? She goes on to say that one of them followed her in a residence but she couldnt recall who. Is she waiting on to see whose fingerprints they found if any? Then she will remember who it was? Now you have KR living down the road, some distance in a almost desolute area way back off the main road. He is dead, but no one thought to check on him until 130 that afternoon. Then you have another relative only 500 yards that was left alone and is still alive. I know I missed some key points but all fingers point to her and possibly the mysterious people and maybe her brother. I am not even engaging in the idea of a cartel hit, they would of not known this area that well. I have never been to this area but in the dark I'm sure homes would be hard to see at night. With all the junk in these yards, someone would of tripped over stuff trying to leave. Unless you knew the area really well, the home layout real well and the exact locations of each house do I see this to be none other than family member.

So, you're saying her actions from the 911 call to the finding of bodies 3 and 4 were all part of an act? That her 911 call was fake and what we hear is not the voice of a truly horrified, even hysterical, woman? That she pretended to think bodies 1 and 2 were beaten to death, but she really knew they'd been shot to death? And that she at least had the help of the friend and spouse who were with her (and possibly her brother, too), if not more people, yet the massive number of highly-trained LE personnel dedicated to this case have not been able to make any of them crack? Sure, it's possible, I suppose.

I think that the poster is saying that there are some questionable aspects to the scenario. But what LE? BJM seems to be a victim and witness. She is the original reporting party and she entered the crime scenes. She lost family and witnessed the carnage. I can understand her being interviewed and her clothing seized. But why was she brought in again at 3:41 a.m? Why were her statements challenged? Why was she asked a very self-incriminating question? I hope that she had been admonished of her rights, or her answer would not have been admissible in court. "How much did somebody pay you to kill your family?" That is not a question for a grieving victim, but more appropriate for someone under interrogation as a suspect. So I ask, why did LE seem to view her as a suspect, at least initially?

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

Keeping up with the "J***s" I am new to this board, registered about a week ago and this is my first post. Please bare with me as I learn the rules. I just got interested in this case about 2 weeks ago so haven`t read everything. I am looking for any info and/or page #`s, links or dates in reference to CR jr and an argument, altercation, problems etc.. with a person(s) last name (s) J. possibly of a different race than CR jr. In addition I am looking for a photo of CR jr. like a selfie taken from the dash or steering wheel area showing a young white driver, a rear seat female passenger and CR jr. sitting in front passenger seat with what looks like a swollen lip and possible scuffs on his face. The picture quality isn`t great and I think it was dated in April. Thanks

She didn't know. She banged on the door,screaming for FR, and BR, who sleeping on the couch, responded to her. She told him to open the door for Aunt Jo. There is nothing sinister there.
I don't think it's sinister, but, it would be nice to know when was the last time she talked to them, or saw them, to know he was there. I'd probably have been yelling for Frankie and Hannah rather than a three year old. j.s.

Hope this makes since.

What if DR told CR1 that the only way she'd get back together with him if he got rid of the pot. So he was in the process of doing what she wanted. CR1 told ??? that him and DR were getting back together and DR wanted the pot gone. And ??? figured CR1 family isn't going to ruin a good thing they gotta go.

MOO
But if that were the case, then they defeated their whole purpose, since ?????? ended up ruining the good thing themselves.

Keeping up with the "J***s" I am new to this board, registered about a week ago and this is my first post. Please bare with me as I learn the rules. I just got interested in this case about 2 weeks ago so haven`t read everything. I am looking for any info and/or page #`s, links or dates in reference to CR jr and an argument, altercation, problems etc.. with a person(s) last name (s) J. possibly of a different race than CR jr. In addition I am looking for a photo of CR jr. like a selfie taken from the dash or steering wheel area showing a young white driver, a rear seat female passenger and CR jr. sitting in front passenger seat with what looks like a swollen lip and possible scuffs on his face. The picture quality isn`t great and I think it was dated in April. Thanks

It's not on CRjr's page; it can't be linked here.

Tons of info here on the altercation. Go back through the threads!

You've been very active on Topix with your theory, I think you'll find this forum a bit different.

I don't know if anyone has been following the Tricia Todd case but that man nearly got away with it and she was murdered 5 days after the Rhodens, and from what I gather, pre-meditated, and in front of their two year old child. But he didn't. He thought he had it all planned out but they got him. I think they'll solve this one too.

100% agreed!

I think that the poster is saying that there are some questionable aspects to the scenario. But what LE? BJM seems to be a victim and witness. She is the original reporting party and she entered the crime scenes. She lost family and witnessed the carnage. I can understand her being interviewed and her clothing seized. But why was she brought in again at 3:41 a.m? Why were her statements challenged? Why was she asked a very self-incriminating question? I hope that she had been admonished of her rights, or her answer would not have been admissible in court. "How much did somebody pay you to kill your family?" That is not a question for a grieving victim, but more appropriate for someone under interrogation as a suspect. So I ask, why did LE seem to view her as a suspect, at least initially?

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

My hunch is that LE wanted to know if she (or anyone else) was withholding info about the Rhodens. Same is true of Sheriff Reader when he spoke to the 150 people gathered at the church. He suspected that people knew more than they were divulging. As for BJ being implicated in these savage murders, what was her motive? Do we know with certainty that she had one?

Would like to hear this theory. He said he's still a suspect. I am still stuck on a theory another member here helped me a lot put together. PM or share what you can I believe he can be discussed but his friends can't be. Today I am very intrigued by who was all at the church that was helping the family through the situation at the start. The sheriffs statement about someone under this house of gold has some answer( not exact quote but may be a clue). Also wondering how familiar he was to the victims even though they had some disagreements.

In her retelling , she could easily be collapsing all the details into an abbreviated form. First, she may have called out for FR, and then, at some point, called out for BR, having realized he was there. BR, recognizing her voice, could have appeared in a window or said something on the other side of the door. So, I agree with you.

In her retelling , she could easily be collapsing all the details into an abbreviated form. First, she may have called out for FR, and then, at some point, called out for BR, having realized he was there. BR, recognizing her voice, could have appeared in a window or said something on the other side of the door. So, I agree with you.

The expectations put on this poor woman by the sleuthing public to remember the most minute detail are ridiculous. I can't remember what I ate for lunch yesterday, and I didn't do it under duress.

Let's call a spade a spade: she's a simple Applachian woman who feeds chickens and cleans trailers to make money. She's not a freaking criminal mastermind. I wish people would give it a rest.

The expectations put on this poor woman by the sleuthing public to remember the most minute detail are ridiculous. I can't remember what I ate for lunch yesterday, and I didn't do it under duress.

Let's call a spade a spade: she's a simple Applachian woman who feeds chickens and cleans trailers to make money. She's not a freaking criminal mastermind. I wish people would give it a rest.

I don't think anyone thinks that she's a criminal mastermind. I've just thought that in being there as often as she was, and in being at KR's too, that saying she never saw anything illegal going on at any of the murder sites, was beyond comprehension for me. Also, 911 callers always get picked to pieces. Is it fair? I don't know, but I do know that there are people trained to analyze them. I think that's what people here are doing and possibly b/c we haven't had a lot to go on so we pick through everything that we do have. I don't think that BJM nor DS killed them. But I have been hard on them b/c I don't think either of them have been entirely truthful. I hope they have been w/LE.

I believe LM stated in an interview that CR1 had some sort of cameras. He stated he had motion lights that lit up and you could see who was inside. At some point, I read, maybe here, there may have been a circuit of cameras tied into monitors?
That's what it sounded like to me in his interview. I would need to read it again to be sure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member