OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if Dana had a love interest after BH died? If so, I missed that info.

I don't think DR and BH had a love affair, I think they were just very good friends. B H had baby there is a pic of him sit at BH grave site. I do not know if DR had a love interest, I have been searching that out.

Maybe he has strained relationships with both of the mom's, or he can't afford much in the way of financial support. Either way, I can see two young women deciding getting IJ in trouble would be an easy way to what they might think is easy money.

From what some members here on WS discovered, IJ claimed his 2 girlfriends reported him for the reward money... true. But, IJ's timing was off in that he said the women did that BEFORE the reward money had even been offered. So, that claim he made seemed to make him look more guilty instead of less guilty.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MVLM
I made the connection back in the single number threads. ;) It could be IH, or the Detroit Highwaymen actually fit better, with drugs and a chop shop connection.

There's a lot more to it than sheer speculation, but I have done a lot of digging that can't be discussed here. It all connects to the defendant in the road rage case with CRjr and DR.

Bingo. I have been on the same track.

This sort of connection and motivation seems the most likely to me, too. If not this issue... then another issue and, unfortunately the Rhodens had multiple issues with multiple parties. But, I believe the murders were a "planned and executed intervention of revenge" by an OMC on behalf of others who were closer and enraged by the Rhodens. That is my #1 guess.

Not so peaceful in Ohio these days. I would guess this was over more than what they state here. One gang interrupted another's bike run? This begins a shootout where 2 are killed and 3 are wounded? Seems like a bit of an overreaction to me but... what do I know.

http://wkbn.com/2016/06/18/2-dead-in-warren-police-investigating-active-crime-scene/

Explanation for the "FTW" :

http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/grim-reapers-mc-usa-motorcycle-club/

Thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-between-two-biker-gangs-Warren-18-June-2016

From such humble beginnings..... 1986 Report of the Organized Crime Consulting Committee; Richard F. Celeste, Governor and Attorney General Anthony J. Celebrezze, Jr.Chairman....
I learned a lot reading this "old" but I don't think very "outdated" report. I found the section on toxic clean-up very interesting. I never realized that toxic clean up sites could bring organized crime to an area. Of course, none of this is confined to Ohio but the methodology of organized crime (and who's involved) is very worth reading about.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/108043NCJRS.pdf

From such humble beginnings..... 1986 Report of the Organized Crime Consulting Committee; Richard F. Celeste, Governor and Attorney General Anthony J. Celebrezze, Jr.Chairman....
I learned a lot reading this "old" but I don't think very "outdated" report. I found the section on toxic clean-up very interesting. I never realized that toxic clean up sites could bring organized crime to an area. Of course, none of this is confined to Ohio but the methodology of organized crime (and who's involved) is very worth reading about.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/108043NCJRS.pdf

I don't have a link handy but the same is true for fracking.

Wow... No offense to the citizens of Ohio, but I 'm glad I don't live there. We lived in a small town in Eastern Kan., Our town had more than its share of petty crimes and a big drug problem, but nothing like goes on there. The rest of the state just thought we were boring! I'll take boring over murder any old day of the week!

OK I'm confused. I am only familiar with "fracking" as associated with the oilfield. Someone enlighten me.

OK I'm confused. I am only familiar with "fracking" as associated with the oilfield. Someone enlighten me.

Fracking: the process of injecting liquid at high pressure into subterranean rocks, boreholes, etc., so as to force open existing fissures and extract oil or gas.

I've seen it in WV and PA. And ime the companies use brine and hire workers from out-of-state. Not personal - just they have the experience. In my town rents went up, crime went up, and meth use and lab busts went up.

Eta: lots of environmental damage accompanies the process.

He was picked up for questioning when the $25000 reward for info was still on the table.
Apparently 2 of his ex girl friends, that he has children with told LE to talk to him as they
thought he had something to do with it. They were hoping to collect the reward, according
to him.

Actually, the 25000 reward wasn't on the table when his ex girl friends gave LE the tip.

IJ was picked up on Friday night 4/22 and released on Sat 4/23 and the reward was announced later on Sat 4/23.

IJ questioned: http://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...ction-with-rhoden-murders-maintains-innocence

Reward Offered: http://m.wlwt.com/news/Cincinnati-r...formation-about-Pike-County-slayings/39180574

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. My first husband worked for BJ Hughes in the 80's, and that was just part of their expertise. I don't know if BJ Hughes is still in business, but they do the same type work as Haliburton. They did work in other states, but not that far north. We lived in Tex.

Thanks. My first husband worked for BJ Hughes in the 80's, and that was just part of their expertise. I don't know if BJ Hughes is still in business, but they do the same type work as Haliburton. They did work in other states, but not that far north. We lived in Tex.

Most of the out-of-state workers were from Texas and all the trucks had Texas plates! I guess that explains that. Thanks.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MVLM
I made the connection back in the single number threads. ;) It could be IH, or the Detroit Highwaymen actually fit better, with drugs and a chop shop connection.

There's a lot more to it than sheer speculation, but I have done a lot of digging that can't be discussed here. It all connects to the defendant in the road rage case with CRjr and DR.

This sort of connection and motivation seems the most likely to me, too. If not this issue... then another issue and, unfortunately the Rhodens had multiple issues with multiple parties. But, I believe the murders were a "planned and executed intervention of revenge" by an OMC on behalf of others who were closer and enraged by the Rhodens. That is my #1 guess.

Are you implying that a bunch of " concerned citizens" got together and made a plan to " take care of " the bad influence in their neighborhood once and for all?

Actually, the 25000 reward wasn't on the table when his ex girl friends gave LE the tip.

IJ was picked up on Friday night 4/22 and released on Sat 4/23 and the reward was announced later on Sat 4/23.

IJ questioned: http://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...ction-with-rhoden-murders-maintains-innocence

Reward Offered: http://m.wlwt.com/news/Cincinnati-r...formation-about-Pike-County-slayings/39180574

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I stand corrected, I'm guessing the reward excuse fit in perfectly with him being pu for questioning.

Are you implying that a bunch of " concerned citizens" got together and made a plan to " take care of " the bad influence in their neighborhood once and for all?

No, not at all. What I meant was that one or more of the Rhodens may have gotten into a scrape with someone(s) ... whether through selling weed or growing weed or whether by having a fender bender that escalated or getting into an argument that escalated or purposely or by accident ripping someone off (the list of how someone from the Rhoden family peed someone off so badly is practically endless as we've seen in these 18 Threads so far!) Next step was the party who felt they were wronged told some of their friends and their friends decided to take care of the Rhodens so the original wronged party would appear disconnected and removed from the murders... and thus leaving NOBODY that anyone would expect having committed the murders because the connection between the killers and the Rhodens is not readily evident. And, these "friends" might have been paid to kill the Rhodens but not necessarily if the ties that bind them and the offended party are close enough. Jmo.
"Close" in this case doesn't mean close as in neighbors necessarily... Close means parties who know each other fairly or very well.
And close to an OMC is my first guess.

Just checking in. I very much wish they would let go of some information. Or, better yet, arrest someone for this already. I check every single day for updates, information....anything. I am thinking about Frankie's eldest today....no dad around to celebrate with, his youngest with no parents left at all to celebrate with. Hanna's baby, who is as of last update, in the care of the state somewhere without her daddy. I mean, the sadness just rolls downhill in this case. So many people affected....with not so much as a reason why.

It breaks my heart. I'm too invested to walk away, but too tired to look for answers when I'm not even sure which direction my questions should be pointed.

No, not at all. What I meant was that one or more of the Rhodens may have gotten into a scrape with someone(s) ... whether through selling weed or growing weed or whether by having a fender bender that escalated or getting into an argument that escalated or purposely or by accident ripping someone off (the list of how someone from the Rhoden family peed someone off so badly is practically endless as we've seen in these 18 Threads so far!) Next step was the party who felt they were wronged told some of their friends and their friends decided to take care of the Rhodens so the original wronged party would appear disconnected and removed from the murders... and thus leaving NOBODY that anyone would expect having committed the murders because the connection between the killers and the Rhodens is not readily evident. And, these "friends" might have been paid to kill the Rhodens but not necessarily if the ties that bind them and the offended party are close enough. Jmo.
"Close" in this case doesn't mean close as in neighbors necessarily... Close means parties who know each other fairly or very well.
And close to an OMC is my first guess.

I wasn't trying to question your theory. Actually it makes a good senerio , and when I said neighborhood, I meant the people who were finally getting "fed-up" with all the problems or violence this family seemed to be involved in lately. I agree with most people on here that the theories can be endless without further information. And I too am getting very frustrated and impatient. I cannot even imagine what this family must feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove