OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, thought I found something on Pike Co. inmate site...A guy has a $30,000,000.00 bond for misdemeanor offenses. Turns out it must be a typo after looking at his court records...

Granted, the killers might have been unfamiliar with the floor plans in the houses, but they could have had night vision goggles, and too, they could have turned on a light or two. And, some people will leave a light on every nite - ex light above kitchen stove. We got in the habit of doing that when our daughter moved home with a month old baby. I agree that HR could have really upset someone who felt like they were attached to her and the new baby, but I don't think they would have been mad enough to go to 3 other houses and killed all of the members of her "core family". There would have been no reason to kill the others that I can think of. And if it was over the baby, they would have taken her.
I don't find it unusual at all..rare yes..look at the famous people who are killed by a stalker..the young "Voice" girl recently..the guy didn't even know her.....or people upset over a breakup so they kill the kids and ex..sometimes even other family members
..kids kill parents...it's tough to know what brings people to the thinking leading to kill but sometimes it's not even done to them...maybe someone was delusional thinking one of these young women and/or children belonged to them
So team, what is the connection with 21 year-old IJ, apart from the fact he went to school with members of the family? He was pulled up at gunpoint and grilled for 6hours. IMO he is worthy of more interest.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/4-possible-motives-in-pike-county-ohio-murders

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol I was reading that over and over again trying to figure out how Minnesota got in the mix and what DM and hmm were. Haha!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Me too! Or I thought there was another new WS acronym and it was making my head hurt. Sooo relieved it was a typo! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of town? Maybe, but not necessarily out of area. I think we still have way too limited information to prove that or any other point. No information does not decrease speculation....it super fuels it.

They held him so long to grill him and rule him out 100% before releasing him. 6 hours isn't even a long time for a small crime, let alone a multiple homicide. I honestly cannot believe that no one on WS sees the connection that I do.

I get your drift, I feel like people who target celebs really have some deep seated emotional problems. They give excuses ranging from one sided love (obsession) to not liking the way they dress, to being mad because they didn't get a personal response to a letter they've written. Family stalkers feel like they have personally been wronged, and can retaliate at any point. I don't think many of those are carefully planned out. But there are exceptions to every scenario.

So team, what is the connection with 21 year-old IJ, apart from the fact he went to school with members of the family? He was pulled up at gunpoint and grilled for 6hours. IMO he is worthy of more interest.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/4-possible-motives-in-pike-county-ohio-murders
Although I usually think this is way more of a drug thing with multiple players, because it was the whole family and multiple houses, it is hard to completely give up the IJ, LJ, and MG issues. In the article you attached the fb statement they put in the article by RM (who has now deleted his fb I believe) is haunting. The one about getting all of them. He seemed more creepy and devious than the others, like someone who could plan something sinister.
I still feel it's more sophisticated, but that statement is haunting, like there was something in the works already.

Although I usually think this is way more of a drug thing with multiple players, because it was the whole family and multiple houses, it is hard to completely give up the IJ, LJ, and MG issues. In the article you attached the fb statement they put in the article by RM (who has now deleted his fb I believe) is haunting. The one about getting all of them. He seemed more creepy and devious than the others, like someone who could plan something sinister.
I still feel it's more sophisticated, but that statement is haunting, like there was something in the works already.

Yes, I can see connections, too. I think it's pretty telling that one person did make an appearance on Union Hill Road with his friends to cause trouble so he's already proven he's the type who doesn't like to just sit back and stew when he's angry. He points to his home surveillance camera as proof that he wasn't there on the night of the murders but I understand he said on FB he was going to call people from out of state to "solve his problem." So, his not being there that night doesn't prove he wasn't behind the murders. He's not off my radar at all... but, with so few follow up clues to work with... it's hard to settle on one scenario over another or another... or even another 4 or 5.... or 6 or 7. I have a list in my head of what I think happened and, so far, none of the list have been disproved or even proved to be more likely than they were on the day after the murders. Everything has ground to a halt (for me) without new information.

I've been thinking about this for awhile but hadn't done any research until today. Also I haven't read every post in every thread so please forgive me if it's already been discussed. IMO this possibility is a variation of the drug cartel theory, especialy considering its locations.

Iron Horsemen Motorcycle Club

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Horsemen

Actually, OMGs are a good possibility and many of them have a business relationship with cartels, specifically Los Zetas and Sinoloa.

It appears that the Pagans and Avengers are operating in the area, but I am not sure of the Iron Horsemen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree! LE could at least throw us a crunch occasionally. No news is going to drive everybody bananas.

I'm already bananas over this case! I wake up and go to bed thinking about it! It's disappointing when I check for posts on here and there aren't any! I just want to know who, how and why! I have faith that these answers will come but patience is hard to come by!

I'm already bananas over this case! I wake up and go to bed thinking about it! It's disappointing when I check for posts on here and there aren't any! I just want to know who, how and why! I have faith that these answers will come but patience is hard to come by!

IMO the most relevant things are the ones not being said...by LE. And that covers a lot of ground. Next time you wake up in the middle of the night think about those angles. There are many theories of all perspectives on that front. Essentially, LE has said nothing of any substance publically in terms of solving this crime. Another sleuther compared it to the Missy Bevers case....but we know less about this one.

I do, Mary Mac, morning, night and middle of night sometimes, too. I have to admit this case is preoccupying a lot of my time and emotions.

I have seen a lot of members of a OMC in very nearby KY fairly closely attached to friends of friends and that is where my thoughts often go. And, from there, I understand there may be connections to Detroit. If we only knew where the weed from the Rhodens entered the "market" I think we could make some giant steps here. I think people in these circles could have been considered "friends" who were not really that friendly... may have also been invited to Chris and Kenneth's homes when it came to time to deliver. I really don't know much about such pipelines though (even how it works to get weed from point A to point B iow. But, Gary could have been the familiar who was was the connection between the two groups(?)
Those who killed them felt they got ripped off somehow and Chris/Kenneth promised to make it right. Instead, Chris bought a new house and property... convincing this group that they had been ripped off and played around with on top of it all and they took it all back plus their lives.

Then again, it's easy to think the Rhodens were responsible for the shatter lab being reported to LE in return for being allowed to keep their weed flowing. That shatter lab property is very, very close to someone very close to Kenneth. The 3 men arrested don't seem connected to the Rhodens but maybe the "wife" who picked up the package at the PO was... and I don't think we know who she was.

All is jmo and some thoughts as to possibilities as to what may have happened.

Are you referring to the fact that he was only there for 6hrs, and not longer, due to the seriousness of the crime? I am still inclined to think they raked him over the coals, and got nowhere, so they tried to get general info about the younger four to get an idea of their overall lifestyle to help get a better picture of their schedules and how much company they had and who visited them the most.

Are you referring to the fact that he was only there for 6hrs, and not longer, due to the seriousness of the crime? I am still inclined to think they raked him over the coals, and got nowhere, so they tried to get general info about the younger four to get an idea of their overall lifestyle to help get a better picture of their schedules and how much company they had and who visited them the most.

He was picked up for questioning when the $25000 reward for info was still on the table.
Apparently 2 of his ex girl friends, that he has children with told LE to talk to him as they
thought he had something to do with it. They were hoping to collect the reward, according
to him.

I'm going to throw different therory out, what do the victims have in common?
CR Sr. Property, cars, weed, mechanic
GR. Drug use? mechanic
KR. mechanic, weed
DR. ?
FR. chickens, hounds, derby car, mechanic,reputation fighting,weed?
HHG. Loved her little boy,dedicated mom
HMR Loved her children, good mom, Custody possibility
CR Jr. Derby driver,reputation for fighting, Jr. mechanic
We really have nothing for HHG and DR, everything I have found on HG, is she was a fine young lady. So now DR,hardworking, good hearted, would give you the shirt off her back.Why were the murdered? My question marks sits with DR, CR and her had a off and on relationship the last few years, their divorce was I think 2007.
DR said herself it was complicated relationship. In that time that DR and CRsr were divorced maybe DR had a relationship with a very jealous and possessive fellow. When DR moved to her new place that CRsr bought for her the fellow became enraged about it.
He also might of threatened her, this could have been why on the 18th DR ask BH to watch over her and her family. I'm thinking he went to DR first begging her to come back, when she refused he flew into blind rage and we know what happened. His next move was CRsr the fellow felt CR was the reason behind all his problem,that was why he took his hatred out on him. GR was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then he went on to FR and HG the last was KR.
The reason everyone had to be eliminated was because they could all identify him as he had been a part of DR life for some time and also thought she would have told them of the threats. This would also explain the dogs knowing him. This is MOO and I am in NO WAY trying to defame DR.

I've been thinking about this for awhile but hadn't done any research until today. Also I haven't read every post in every thread so please forgive me if it's already been discussed. IMO this possibility is a variation of the drug cartel theory, especialy considering its locations.

Iron Horsemen Motorcycle Club

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Horsemen

I made the connection back in the single number threads. ;) It could be IH, or the Detroit Highwaymen actually fit better, with drugs and a chop shop connection.

There's a lot more to it than sheer speculation, but I have done a lot of digging that can't be discussed here. It all connects to the defendant in the road rage case with CRjr and DR.

I made the connection back in the single number threads. ;) It could be IH, or the Detroit Highwaymen actually fit better, with drugs and a chop shop connection.

There's a lot more to it than sheer speculation, but I have done a lot of digging that can't be discussed here. It all connects to the defendant in the road rage case with CRjr and DR.

Bingo. I have been on the same track.

Honestly, I thought that was stuff you see in movies. I guess I didn't realize that there are actually "outlaw" motorcycle gangs! Puts things in a new perspective! If this were to be the case, how do you suppose they knew when and where to find them all and how would anyone other than DR, CR2 and HR (just being home) factor in?

Maybe he has strained relationships with both of the mom's, or he can't afford much in the way of financial support. Either way, I can see two young women deciding getting IJ in trouble would be an easy way to what they might think is easy money.

Do we know if Dana had a love interest after BH died? If so, I missed that info.

If you told me this involved Harley gangs ,, I would go buy the Golden Gate Bridge..Harley gangs only want to go to
S.Dakota and admire each other's women and Choppers.Like I mentioned a few threads back, this slaughter will
not be by any one dumb enough to shoot his neighbor...The guilty person will be one who is smarter than any
Pike county residents and he/she knows it to a fault.moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member