OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we all have our opinions regarding his actions, this hasn't been brought before the Grand Jury yet.

Actually, I believe that he has been indicted on all of the charges.

His next hearing is the final pre trial hearing which was originally scheduled for 4/22. Trial is usually scheduled after this hearing.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/12/11/ex-pike-county-deputy-under-scrutiny.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ormer-ohio-deputy-charged-20151211-story.html

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-set-jenkins-final-pretrial-hearing/80622902/

Here's a link to the northern KY double murder that the county attorney thought might be related to the Rhoden murders

Attorney 'can't rule out' link between Pike Co. massacre and NKY double homicide

http://www.fox19.com/story/31962314...re-and-nky-double-homicide?clienttype=generic

Eapmon served time in prison and had a criminal history involving narcotics trafficking, according to Sanders.

Authorities have not said how Eapmon and Tomlinson died. Their bodies were reportedly discovered by family members living in the Merravay Drive home. Tomlinson had four children.

“Whoever was responsible for this killing was very intentional about who they killed and this was not some sort of random act of violence or random home burglary,” said Sanders.

It's easy to have JJ tried and convicted in my mind! Since he admitted he shot his neighbor, and I believe it has been confirmed that ammo from JJ's gun was found to be what killed Rooker, it's even more difficult to try to remember he hasn't gone to court yet. He was supposed to have another hearing on 7/1, does anybody know if there is any new info on this hearing? I'm curious as to how his wife is handling all this, and if she will stand behind him if he goes to the pen. She's got to try to do the best thing for her baby. Wonder if she has her family living close to help her?

Here's a link to the northern KY double murder that the county attorney thought might be related to the Rhoden murders

Attorney 'can't rule out' link between Pike Co. massacre and NKY double homicide

http://www.fox19.com/story/31962314...re-and-nky-double-homicide?clienttype=generic

There's a WS thread for Eapmon and Tomlinson.

Some gnarly characters around them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...inson-28-murdered-Erlanger-6-April-2016/page4

I wasn't able to find anything to connect to Pike County, Ohio when I was looking, but it was certainly easy for me to find lots of sidetracks regarding Eapmon, so it's possible I missed things in my wandering around.

Guess I should have read down further before I posted for info on JJ's hearings.

There's a WS thread for Eapmon and Tomlinson.

Some gnarly characters around them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...inson-28-murdered-Erlanger-6-April-2016/page4

I wasn't able to find anything to connect to Pike County, Ohio when I was looking, but it was certainly easy for me to find lots of sidetracks regarding Eapmon, so it's possible I missed things in my wandering around.

Thanks for that reminder, Everyday Grace! :) I'm glad you set that up, even if it's not related to this case, it's something to follow considering all the mysterious deaths of people involved in drug trafficking.

Actually, I believe that he has been indicted on all of the charges.

His next hearing is the final pre trial hearing which was originally scheduled for 4/22. Trial is usually scheduled after this hearing.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/12/11/ex-pike-county-deputy-under-scrutiny.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ormer-ohio-deputy-charged-20151211-story.html

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-set-jenkins-final-pretrial-hearing/80622902/

Thanks for clarifying!
Does this mean he will get a trial? Or did they (Grand Jury) already decide he is guilty because they have enough evidence?
I try to stay out of trouble so I am not sure of procedures!

Thanks for clarifying!
Does this mean he will get a trial? Or did they (Grand Jury) already decide he is guilty because they have enough evidence?
I try to stay out of trouble so I am not sure of procedures!

The grand jury only decides whether there's enough evidence to bring someone to trial. They're then charged and the case proceeds through court as any other case.

The grand jury only decides if there is enough information to proceed with a trial. I had to go testify before a grand jury because I filed chgs against
someone. Luckily, I only had to talk to them for about 10 mins.

Sorry, carbuff, I completely overlooked your post! Guess we both had the same thoughts.

rwservlet
attachment.php
just something to think about if you don't already know.
Interesting thing about this Jenkin case other than the original court date being 4/22/16 is his attorney is actually the same attorney that signed all the legal paper work for BBL owner RW to open two "doctors offices" (Southern ohio medical inc & southern ohio sport medicine and physical therapy center inc ) the address of the so called doctors offices are both the same and is a residential property that isn't a doctors office at all.............Just something to think about because i know i have seen theories about BBL (RW) involvement with the Rhoden family
attachment.php

Attachments

• waddel attrony.png
    waddel attrony.png
    87 KB · Views: 553
  • southern ohio.png
    southern ohio.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 557
rwservlet
attachment.php
Interesting thing about this Jenkin case other than the original court date being 4/22/16 is his attorney is actually the same attorney that signed all the legal paper work for BBL owner RW to open two "doctors offices" (Southern ohio medical inc & southern ohio sport medicine and physical therapy center inc ) the address of the so called doctors offices are both the same and is a residential property that isn't a doctors office at all.............Just something to think about because i know i have seen theories about BBL (RW) involvement with the Rhoden family
attachment.php

The above information with the links and documents is most interesting. There is much to think about. Unfortunately, I think it may be against TOS for me to share my thoughts. I'm a Registered Nurse 25+ years with a background in pharmacology and pharmaceutical experience. I can think of several reasons why forming a corporation would be an advantage for 2 of the companies in the links you provided. Neither one of them even remotely has anything to do with Marijuana. (But only MY thoughts and opinions)

rwservlet
attachment.php
attachment.php

The addresses are only the address of the registered agent for the corporations. A registered agent isn't necessarily the business owner. In the small business world, the agent may provide services such as accounting, handling receivables,, etc for the business owner. The agent address is not usually the address of the businesses. The sports medicine and physical therapy office is at 113 Rarden in Peebles. Looks like it is in a small group of medical offices.

The Southern Ohio Medical, Inc appears to be a doctor of internal medicine in Peebles who is a licensed doctor in Ohio. He also appears to be board certified in internal medicine and has reasonably decent reviews on healthgrades.com

As for the lawyer, it's not like the place is crawling with lawyers like in the city. Just saying;)

Well, a couple of possibilities I see here is maybe Chris and RW were sharing part ownership in a couple of medical businesses, or RW put a couple of businesses in Chris's name as a tax shelter. Dana may have been a home health aide independently, and just using the business name, thinking it would look good on a resume. I can certainly see how this could have benefited Chris in applying for a home/land loan. This Anthony could also be an associate of the two aforementioned.

OK, my brain is in overdrive! Still reading past threads, on #15 now, so I'm almost there!
I won't think anybody's ideas are crazy, unless I get told bumble bees with semi-automatic weapons are responsible for these murders.
Plenty of us have tried to figure out who and why the main target was. Gary has been the person many people think could be due to his dabbling in drugs other than pot. Some have suggested Kenny might be to blame, and some have mentioned DS.
As far as I know, nobody knows for sure how long Gary had been in town. We don't know if he came to help his cousins out, and had been there for a week, or if he had relocated and was living with Chris or living in Chris's former home. Plenty seem to think Chris and Dana had moved back in together, but no confirmation on that. I believe Chris's home is a 3 bedroom, so plenty of room for two bachelors, and one bedroom for an office.
I personally don't believe Kenny had anything to do with the murders. I think he preferred the camper to sharing a larger place with Chris, or nephew BR.
I cannot see DS as being capable emotionally or physically to have killed anybody.
And I think the two FB threats are just baloney like so much of everything else that's on there. I'm still leaning toward ex-LE or people hired from out of town to carry out the murders hired by a business acquaintance we may not even know about. I'd bet my last nickel it's not family.
OK, end of babble! Maybe someone can expand on these ideas, or come up with a new angle not yet discussed.

I tend to agree with glf, not family. Not after this long. And I'm still thinking about the apparent confidence LE had immediately after the crime, saying no one else was in danger and lifting school lockdown. To me, that indicates foreknowledge. MOO

I tend to agree with glf, not family. Not after this long. And I'm still thinking about the apparent confidence LE had immediately after the crime, saying no one else was in danger and lifting school lockdown. To me, that indicates foreknowledge. MOO

So you are saying that this is a massive, premeditated action by LE, going all the way through probably numerous counties and Dewine? Can you give me some reasons you think this massive premeditated mass killing was carried out?

Well, a couple of possibilities I see here is maybe Chris and RW were sharing part ownership in a couple of medical businesses, or RW put a couple of businesses in Chris's name as a tax shelter. Dana may have been a home health aide independently, and just using the business name, thinking it would look good on a resume. I can certainly see how this could have benefited Chris in applying for a home/land loan. This Anthony could also be an associate of the two aforementioned.

I am not seeing CRSr involvement with either one of the 2 healthcare businesses that RW is the agent for. At least not on any paper that I have seen.

The only one that I see CRSr connected to is a Adams Health Solutions business which Does not seem to have any connection to the ones that RW is an agent for.

Maybe not foreknowledge, but they probably had enough information early on to assess the nature of the risk to the general public.

I am with glf on the family part too. I believe it would have been solved already if family was involved. I believe if they had an inkling of who did it they have already told police. No clue who in fact did this horrible sin, but in my mind I don't think it was family.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I was thinking that RW and Chris had gone together in the Adams Health Solutions and it was out in Chris's name, and RW was a silent partner, thus being a tax shelter for RW. He seems to have a foot in the door in several different business ventures. That would give Dana a legitimate business to put on her resume, as a Home Health aide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535