OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gif��For the life of me, I can not offer much help.I think I have it all figured out, but my opinions are restrictions.Some time
past ,, I mentioned an angle that explained controlling the vicious dogs at the scene of the murder. There is no doubt
that 8 people were killed by a precision of one individual, regardless of some nasty spots here or there..I , then,,
said the person had to be knowledgeable of the remote location of the village..He knew the victims and they knew him
to a fault...The critical problem in our discussion here is, this killer could be an altar boy, but have a dark side that
is revealed when he/she gets tangled up in his thinking and feeds his impulses..He must have the knowledge
of weapons and proficient in using those weapons..I can explain where I am convinced this slaughter started and
originated some time in the past and has been simmering long enough for conditions to become desperate and
the call for serious action.The rest of my story is a violation so I must leave it there.jmo
Could you explain why they might tell us it was more than one individual on more than one occasion if it was not or if they didn't have the evidence to support multiple killers.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Is it against policy to deliberately misinform the public?

Concerning the fb post that people have mention about one of the girls praying for God to look after the family... Can someone lead me in the direction to read more on that? With all the talk about TOD it's been quietly gnawing at the back of my mind.

Don't think your reply addresses my theory. Thanks for thoughts tho. I am suggesting money laundering possibly being revealed as motive for murders. For instance....murderers tell CRSR et al that they need to do blah blah blah....CRSR says no way man, we will rat you on money laundering...goodbye to all who know or are percieved to know of money laundering scheme. The ML folks, white collar criminals, don't want to do time and lose their status and their assets. They call in favor which results in murder of Rhodens, or they could pay for assassinations in kind.

Without them securing the properties somebody could have went into the trailer/s and collected some DNA to plant on someone else's property...

We know there was blood and lots of it.

Hi GTAWmom

My theory on the reasoning for securing the mobile homes also could be due to the fact someone(murderer/s)would return at a later date and burn down any possible evidence.

Agreeing with your posting, contamination from other people entering and exiting could hinder the investigation.

I will say no matter what the cost is for storage, it was the right decision.

Thanks

jmo 🐮

Hi GTAWmom

My theory on the reasoning for securing the mobile homes also could be due to the fact someone(murderer/s)would return at a later date and burn down any possible evidence.

Agreeing with your posting, contamination from other people entering and exiting could hinder the investigation.

I will say no matter what the cost is for storage, it was the right decision.

Thanks

jmo 🐮
If what it is that they are trying to protect is the evidence, I completely agree. Found evidence and future found evidence. But I don't believe it was to protect the properties, condition or value for the famiies.

Is it against policy to deliberately misinform the public?

Depends on what, how, who, the situation involves. I'm not saying tell the public flat out lies, but LE have ways of "saying things" that one may have to read between the lines. LE will not compromise an investigation.

jmo 🐮

Any possibility of CRSR buying foreclosed properties with drug money? Banks laundering money? Or some other scam involving CRSR and property scam involving banks? IMO

The majority of property he owned was inherited from his father after he passed away. He also had control of the property his sisters and brothers inherited. Some kind of trust.

Depends on what, how, who, the situation involves. I'm not saying tell the public flat out lies, but LE have ways of "saying things" that one may have to read between the lines. LE will not compromise an investigation.

jmo 🐮
I'm asking in regards to them telling us it was more than one murderer. Someone is still suggesting it is only one person. Would they deliberately tell us 1+ if they indeed know it's only one?

Reminder: Please do not discuss anything you have read on Topix or in the 'comments' section of MSM articles. These things are considered rumors, and posting about them or referencing them violates Websleuths' Rules & TOS.

:tyou:

I personally believe that extra part about preserving it for the family was just PR. A little added extra. "It does state the whole idea is to preserve evidence." JMO

Why couldn't both be true? One reason might've been much more important, but that doesn't invalidate a secondary reason for relocating. In fact, family members might've expressed concern about recovering pictures and heirlooms. Not sure I understand the skepticism.

Could you explain why they might tell us it was more than one individual on more than one occasion if it was not or if they didn't have the evidence to support multiple killers.

I have a feeling they have always suspected there were at least two killers. Maybe Ray will elaborate more on this for us!

Thanks for providing the link sumzero :)

If what it is that they are trying to protect is the evidence, I completely agree. Found evidence and future found evidence. But I don't believe it was to protect the properties, condition or value for the famiies.

As far as protection for the properties, conditions, and value, I would have to say DeWine/LE are involved more into trying to solve the case. I don't know how removing evidence would take value from the properties, etc. Personally I couldn't look at the homes sitting there everyday.

I view it this way(ALL JMHO)if this were my family of 8 that was murdered in cold blood, I would say "do what you need to do and solve this". My family comes first, regardless.

Also, I am not familiar with the value of properties in Ohio. Sumzero's link has good information!

Again all of these are my opinions.

Thanks ~

Why couldn't both be true? One reason might've been much more important, but that doesn't invalidate a secondary reason for relocating. In fact, family members might've expressed concern about recovering pictures and heirlooms. Not sure I understand the skepticism.
It's just how I feel. The funding for storage was definitely on the basis for protection of evidence. The whole reason for putting that statement out there was for PR. They didn't have to say anything about there reasoning to the public, just like they haven't said anything about anything else. They know people are frustrated so they have to throw a bone every now and then.

Concerning the fb post that people have mention about one of the girls praying for God to look after the family... Can someone lead me in the direction to read more on that? With all the talk about TOD it's been quietly gnawing at the back of my mind.

I believe if you look back in thread #17, there are several things you can view that will satisfy your curiosity. There's also things of Hanna's to view. Just look at the posts about that give links to pics.

Reminder: Please do not discuss anything you have read on Topix or in the 'comments' section of MSM articles. These things are considered rumors, and posting about them or referencing them violates Websleuths' Rules & TOS.

:tyou:

Thanks!

I believe if you look back in thread #17, there are several things you can view that will satisfy your curiosity. There's also things of Hanna's to view. Just look at the posts about that give links to pics.
Thanks

I have a feeling they have always suspected there were at least two killers. Maybe Ray will elaborate more on this for us!

The consensus of posters here seemed to indicate two or more killers. Not everyone agreed, of course. I'm still on the fence myself.

ETA: Do we have any verified insiders? Most of the cases I've followed have had at least one. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member