OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen pictures of the oldest with the father, they seem to have a good relationship.

The youngest is around, close, but the only picture I've seen has been a picture of the ultrasound on his cover page and no one mention him.

Pretty sure he's the father of both her children, alot of photos are gone, but they were together a really long time.

i think someone posted a link on page either 72 or 73

Thanks!
Maybe they killed the dogs? Of course that would make the theory about the killers being on foot almost inpossible. Pretty sure they wouldn't want to lug around dead dogs. Unless they dumped them in the nearby wooded area.
I still feel like this was done by locals and they are close by and the dogs were familiar with them.

As someone that works in politics, he did a media spin for some reason. That was a spin and I know a spin. He knew the criminal records soon after this happened.

Why the spin? Seems to be an unnecessary spin which throws up red flags.

Couldn't sleep, so trying to get caught up here.

BBM:

There would be no reason for the spin, IMO. The Sheriff, being a resident of a tight knit county and having presumably campaigned for office would definitely know of this family as large as it was. The family may have even donated to his campaign without personally knowing him. Having the 'twenty years' statement from the Sheriff almost ensures he knew exactly who this family was and their records (even parking tickets) almost immediately as you say.

Any Sheriff, anywhere, has informants. Any rural county has the gossipers. With there being grow operations at (3) of the locations, I guarantee you it was known outside the family. The only way secrets of that sort are kept is if only two people know about it and one of them is dead. (an old saying) The Sheriff would have been much better off in the eyes of public opinion to have left that part of his comments off. The moment he made that statement most of us knew that couldn't be so. I give him a pass on that unfortunate statement because he was probably exhausted and in disbelief that something this horrific could have happened in his county. In fact; I wanted to hear more from the Sheriff rather than the AG who was not local.

Outside help is needed here if there is any hope of solving these murders, IMO, or at least in the apprehension of these murderers. It reaches far beyond the local level. This is indeed a tragedy and I hope it is solved immediately. IMO, so much more is known by LE than we know. That is always the case.

MOO

Pretty sure he's the father of both her children, alot of photos are gone, but they were together a really long time.

No.. One she was in a relationship with in 2013 the other 2015. The first one can be found on her page with a "married" status.

Couldn't sleep, so trying to get caught up here.

BBM:

There would be no reason for the spin, IMO. The Sheriff, being a resident of a tight knit county and having presumably campaigned for office would definitely know of this family as large as it was. The family may have even donated to his campaign without personally knowing him. Having the 'twenty years' statement from the Sheriff almost ensures he knew exactly who this family was and their records (even parking tickets) almost immediately as you say.

Any Sheriff, anywhere, has informants. Any rural county has the gossipers. With there being grow operations at (3) of the locations, I guarantee you it was known outside the family. The only way secrets of that sort are kept is if only two people know about it and one of them is dead. (an old saying) The Sheriff would have been much better off in the eyes of public opinion to have left that part of his comments off. The moment he made that statement most of us knew that couldn't be so. I give him a pass on that unfortunate statement because he was probably exhausted and in disbelief that something this horrific could have happened in his county. In fact; I wanted to hear more from the Sheriff rather than the AG who was not local.

Outside help is needed here if there is any hope of solving these murders, IMO, or at least in the apprehension of these murderers. It reaches far beyond the local level. This is indeed a tragedy and I hope it is solved immediately. IMO, so much more is known by LE than we know. That is always the case.

MOO

That's my issue, I chalked it up to no media training. It was odd but not huge, it was when the others things popped up that it started bothering me.

"And he said that his grandson Christopher had been involved in a furious row a month ago with a woman on a highway, close to the scenes of the murders, he said.

The teenager was 'slapped by a woman' in the incident and his mother had insisted police file charges of assault at a court at Waverley, Ohio, he said."
*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nth-murders-denies-family-involved-drugs.html

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;mZ7bVwytJTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7bVwytJTc[/video]

Just Bobbi's words from the 911 call at 7:49am

Yes I need a deputy at 40 inaudible
Give me just a second, let me walk to the mailbox
I think my brother in law's dead
Give me just a second, 4077 Union Hill Rd 40 77
4077 Union Hill Rd
There's blood all over the house
My brother in law's in the bedroom inaudible has beat the .... out of 'em
There's blood all over the front room
Pike County
Yes and they drug 'im in the bathroom
Yes I did (dispatcher asked if she drove over there)
Mine's Bobbi
Huh? inaudible Chris Rhoden and Gary Rhoden
Both of them in there look like their dead
I think they're both dead, looks like someone's beat the .... out of 'em
Not that I know of (dispatcher asked if anyone else was in the house)
The door was locked when we got here but I know where the key was at.
I went in and they were laying on the floor.
I'm done out, I'm standing outside now.
Yeah I thank you (crying) said something inaudible

There was blood all over the house and all over the front room. She said it looked like someone beat them. According to LE all were shot, so there's no doubt these two were also beat.

Who is the "we" Bobbi is referring to? Has it come out who was with her, why she decided to get the key and go in, and why only she went in?

If the murderers had 'stalked' the family or observed their day to day routines, then was Bobbi the one meant to find them? Why her?

The only thing we can be thankful for here is that the kids and tiny baby weren't killed or harmed. This thing needs to be solved like YESTERDAY!

JMO

Did Dana and/or Chris have any other kids who weren't killed?

Did Dana and/or Chris have any other kids who weren't killed?

I've asked a couple of times because I've seen a family member mention this, but I haven't gotten an answer if they did or not.

I've asked a couple of times because I've seen a family member mention this, but I haven't gotten an answer if they did or not.
No but their daughter did.

No but their daughter did.

This would be a son and an adult. It was deleted rumor from HG's cousin but didn't know if there was any possibility it could be true.

I'm sorry but what do the dogs have to do with this?

According to family they would have alerted to anyone on the property. So missing dogs means to me it was planned as no dogs means no noise and easier to get it.

Yeah, I am not following why she was there @7 something in the morning to feed dogs and birds/chickens whatever.
Were they not supposed to be there?
I am missing something here.
MOO

All I can figure is that Bobbi was a partner in the dog and chicken enterprises, and it was her job to feed them. ????? And they were "housed" on CRsr's property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie