OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Bobby and the 911 call. She may have made money feeding the dogs at a certain time every day. That would ensure they were fed if Senior was out of town, asleep or working. She could have gone in and found him, then run next door to tell Frankie but found Frankie instead and then drive down to Dana's to tell her and found them as well

In regards to the sophisticated crime scene. They could have entered from the woods in the back and used back doors. They could have used night vision goggles. They could have used gloves and picked up any bullet casings- type/s of weapon have not been disclosed. They could have known there was surveillance and avoided it. I suspect there were at least two killers. No tire marks. No trace at all- in and out.

That is one question.. Anyone know how far a road is from the back? I thought they owned about 40 acres and I wonder how far they are from another road.

In regards to Bobby and the 911 call. She may have made money feeding the dogs at a certain time every day. That would ensure they were fed if Senior was out of town, asleep or working. She could have gone in and found him, then run next door to tell Frankie but found Frankie instead and then drive down to Dana's to tell her and found them as well

I can see her going to other locations, just wonder why the cops keep saying she went to one and the 911 clip is clearly one. They even said a family member went to one house and flagged down a deputy and then the other two were discovered.

I think this case is about "snitching". It took a while for the cartel to learn who disrupted their business, but once they figured out the Rhodens were involved the cartel put a hit on the family. Stoners get sloppy and love to show off. I can picture the youngest victim getting too stoned and showing off the grow operation to a friend, who told a friend, who told a friend. Having a competing grow operation just doesn't seem like enough of a grievance to take out a family. The Rhonden family had to have wronged the cartel and the most logical connection is through alerting the authorities about their competing grow. Sparing the children can be attributed to the hitman/men simply having cold feet, in my eyes it does not rule out the cartel.

Cannabis violence disturbs me. It does not stem from users; rather the shady people taking advantage of the black market. There is no room for a cartel in Colorado or Washington.

"More than 22,000 marijuana plants were seized in Pike County in 2010, and while authorities made no arrests, they said they found two abandoned camps where Mexican nationals apparently stayed. In 2012, another 1,200 plants were seized in Pike County in an operation connected to a Mexican drug cartel, the Attorney General's office said. Seizures continued in 2013 and 2014 in the county."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/2...ohio-family-massacre-scene-state-ag-says.html

Ok, I know this is terrible to bring up but does anyone watch The Walking Dead TV show? It takes place in the rural south and there was a recent episode where one group of good survivors has to take out another group of bad/threatening survivors. They plan and sneak into the bad group's compound while people are sleeping to overpower and kill them.

I don't know why, I thought of that episode when I heard about the sleeping part to this story. Maybe the perps watched that show and got an idea.

ETA - Also, if they knew their victims they wouldn't have to face them/look into their eyes if they were sleeping. It's almost as if they thought to be strangely merciful so the victims wouldn't know their fate, assuming there wasn't a struggle with any.

I got it now. Hanna May Rhoden was also the mother to a 2-year-old daughter. That child was with a relative the morning of the murders, where she remains, Manley said.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

The 2 Hannah and Hanna are confusing me.
The 4 day old baby had a 2 year old sister that was not present when the murders occurred.
The other Hannah (Gilley) was engaged to marry a Rhoden and had a 6 month old baby boy, And her fiance had a 3 year old boy? With another mother.
Is that correct?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I got it now. Hannah May Rhoden was also the mother to a 2-year-old daughter. That child was with a relative the morning of the murders, where she remains, Manley said.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

The 2 Hanna and Hannah are confusing me.
The 4 day old baby had a 2 year old sister that was not present when the murders occurred.
The other Hanna (Gilley) was engaged to marry a Rhoden and had a 6 month old baby boy, And her fiance had a 3 year old boy? With another mother.
Is that correct?

Yes, but it is Hanna Rhoden and Hannah Gilley.

I wonder if the bodies of the missing dogs turns up. I hope they're checking all the dumpsters and creeks in the area.

Not sure it matters, but while digging through SM, it appears one of the deceased was trying hard to make a few hundred bucks this past week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that, and also another close family member trying to sell things which shows me they didn't make alot of money in some big pot business they're suppose to have. Not saying they don't sell it, but I think it's being overblown. Three hundred dollars is a drop in the bucket with drugs. Also, another close family member was selling his roosters, which looked like some I saw the family have. They're apparently worth alot of money around there, as roosters are important to them, so I'm assuming the family raised and sold roosters and chickens.

I saw that, and also another close family member trying to sell things which shows me they didn't make alot of money in some big pot business they're suppose to have. Not saying they don't sell it, but I think it's being overblown. Three hundred dollars is a drop in the bucket with drugs. Also, another close family member was selling his roosters, which looked like some I saw the family have. They're apparently worth alot of money around there, as roosters are important to them, so I'm assuming the family raised and sold roosters and chickens.

All of them sold stuff. It is also possible they only had money when it was crop selling time and weren't very good at budgeting, which wouldn't be surprising.

Ok now that I have the correct name!.
Her FB is depressing.
Where is the dad of the 2 yr old?
Who is the dad of the newborn?
Why haven't we heard from either if them? Him?
This feels so WRONG.
Both of her children are alive but the rest of her family is dead. SHE HAD A 4 DAY OLD BABY! WHERE WAS THE DADDY????
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=962343530501930&id=100001788774138
*https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=899436540125963&id=100001788774138

I can see her going to other locations, just wonder why the cops keep saying she went to one and the 911 clip is clearly one. They even said a family member went to one house and flagged down a deputy and then the other two were discovered.

It seems plausible to me that she would have called Dana and Frankie after calling 911 to tell them, got worried when she got no answer, and went to check on them too.

Her FB is depressing.
This feels so WRONG.
Both of her children are alive but the rest of her family is dead. SHE HAD A 4 DAY OLD BABY! WHERE WAS THE DADDY????

I've seen pictures of the oldest with the father, they seem to have a good relationship.

The youngest is around, close, but the only picture I've seen has been a picture of the ultrasound on his cover page and no one mention him.

Good catch!

I don't think a cartel would adopt some fierce dogs out of the kindness of their hearts! If those dogs are currently missing which it sounds like they are and it's not bad reporting, that might've been a stupid move for the killers. I would think it would be hard to constrain and keep these dogs quiet and hidden (if alive or not). Someone was definitely familiar with those dogs.

It may be that someone familiar with the dogs le them loose before the killers entered the property?

I've seen pictures of the oldest with the father, they seem to have a good relationship.

The youngest is around, close, but the only picture I've seen has been a picture of the ultrasound on his cover page and no one mention him.
Huh?
f80c230fd116f6c3af6994fca268d42b.jpg

Probably unrelated BUT... it was a full moon that night. As a nurse I know some people get strange on a full moon.
The threats to the 16 yr old.
A new baby less than a week old.
A 2 yr old that wasn't in the home.
The dogs are "gone "
Doors were locked after the murders.
I do not like where this could be headed!
MOO

Her FB is depressing.
This feels so WRONG.

I do believe the the days old baby is HHG's brother's child, maybe with him or their family?

Huh?
f80c230fd116f6c3af6994fca268d42b.jpg

Probably unrelated BUT... it was a full moon that night. As a nurse I know some people get strange on a full moon.
The threats to the 16 yr old.
A new baby less than a week old.
A 2 yr old that wasn't in the home.
The dogs are "gone "
Doors were locked after the murders.
I do not like where this could be headed!
MOO

I think the dads had nothing to do with this.

The threats to the 16 year old were dealt with immediately and that person was cleared. I mean there are a lot of young people having babies with a lot if people, but so far it doesn't seem the volatile situation something like that is many times.

The current boyfriend of Hanna and his father haven't spoken that I have seen. Their jobs just seem more strange now with the need that has come out yesterday..

I think this case is about "snitching". It took a while for the cartel to learn who disrupted their business, but once they figured out the Rhodens were involved the cartel put a hit on the family. Stoners get sloppy and love to show off. I can picture the youngest victim getting too stoned and showing off the grow operation to a friend, who told a friend, who told a friend. Having a competing grow operation just doesn't seem like enough of a grievance to take out a family. The Rhonden family had to have wronged the cartel and the most logical connection is through alerting the authorities about their competing grow. Sparing the children can be attributed to the hitman/men simply having cold feet, in my eyes it does not rule out the cartel.

Cannabis violence disturbs me. It does not stem from users; rather the shady people taking advantage of the black market. There is no room for a cartel in Colorado or Washington.

"More than 22,000 marijuana plants were seized in Pike County in 2010, and while authorities made no arrests, they said they found two abandoned camps where Mexican nationals apparently stayed. In 2012, another 1,200 plants were seized in Pike County in an operation connected to a Mexican drug cartel, the Attorney General's office said. Seizures continued in 2013 and 2014 in the county."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/2...ohio-family-massacre-scene-state-ag-says.html

Yeah i could certainly see the youngest either showing friends the grows ( in person or via mobile pics?) or at the very least talking about the grows. i see that often with the younger lads here, cant keep their mouths shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966