OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they've ever looked. The media would have been all over it. I don't know that for sure though However, with this crime being so high profile, if search team divers went into the river, someone would have reported on a dive team search, even if they hadn't disclosed their reason.

There are several ponds in close proximity also. I don't recall MM saying any of those were checked....

What is the soil like in that area? How difficult is it to use a pair of post hole diggers to make a hole a foot or two deep?

I'm only familiar with the types of soil in Central and South Georgia (very easy to dig).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What is the soil like in that area? How difficult is it to use a pair of post hole diggers to make a hole a foot or two deep?

I'm only familiar with the types of soil in Central and South Georgia (very easy to dig).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not real difficult. Especially if you're motivated...

How loud the shots sounded would depend on the caliber of the weapon(s) involved and the type of rounds. And information on homemade suppressors is readily accessible on the Web or as easy as using a pillow or bedclothes.

I live in the country shots go off a lot. Chasing coyotes or dogs away from chicken coops ..or just to shut the dogs up so you can sleep. I myself wouldn't have paid any attention to it ..( I have been the one to do it a time or two) ...until too late. Just moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in the country shots go off a lot. Chasing coyotes or dogs away from chicken coops ..or just to shut the dogs up so you can sleep. I myself wouldn't have paid any attention to it ..( I have been the one to do it a time or two) ...until too late. Just moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. If I noticed it, I'd not have thought a thing about it, until I saw everything going on around me the next day. Shots from within a house, I seriously doubt we'd ever hear.

Another bust in Montgomery County. First I recall shatter being mentioned in a bust.

http://wdtn.com/2016/09/07/nearly-2...tgomery-co-traffic-stop/?cid=facebook_WDTN-TV

In June (July?) they arrested two people in connection to the house with the shatter lab that was found in Pike County back in January. They stated that the lab was set up for widespread distribution rather than just a small time set up.

I wonder if there will be more drug busts involving shatter in the region if they are able to figure out who those two are connected to, either as customers or other associates? Getting these guys to talk could lead to a lot of other people involved in similar endeavors.

In a mass shooting incident, the shooter is usually a member of the mass who feels rejected.

I think it's true here also and it's consistent with the few informations communicated.

So who felt as a rejected member of the family ? Very naturally, I would look at the rejected lover(s) and father (s).

But a rejected member of the family could be someone else too.

Any idea on this?

Nobody has stood out to me, neither family or friends who have spoken with the media so far. My mind still wanders back to JJ, due to his seemingly lack of compassion for others. I know plenty of people disagree with me, but I still feel he could be involved, somewhere between being the leader of the pack all the way down to helping to plan this, with minimal input.

I don't see that there is any large inheritance to be had. The land is mostly tied up in et. al. w/the other brothers. The rest will most likely have to be sold to pay funeral bills. Neither of the married partners killed the other for freedom from a marriage, custody disputes, or a life insurance policy.
None of the other family members seemed to have life insurance policies to kill over.
FR and his three year old son's mother, seemed to have custody/visitation worked out and there's a very minimal inheritance for him.
There seemed to be no issues surrounding FR's and HG's infant (we don't have dna proof yet, though), and there's very minimal inheritance for him too.
From all we know, pot is the only illegal activity. They didn't seem to be big enough players though, to be killed over pot.

HR's infant has parental issues. However, no need to murder an entire family over something that was not yet known, especially if you are already the father of one child, and have no custody/visitation issues surrounding the first child. The other, I don't see murdering his own sibling over something he did not yet know. I just don't see either man, in the picture, murdering an entire family over a dna test that they didn't yet know the results. Not even if they did know. It seemed the family was very good w/working things like that out. Unless you are a potential father, who is known only to the family, and doesn't want to be outed. Ever. Still, that's a very slim likelihood.

Just trying to hash out things I'd think would NOT be reasons for someone to wipe out an entire family. For me, there's not a reason to kill an entire family but, just trying to think outside the box...

Nobody has stood out to me, neither family or friends who have spoken with the media so far. My mind still wanders back to JJ, due to his seemingly lack of compassion for others. I know plenty of people disagree with me, but I still feel he could be involved, somewhere between being the leader of the pack all the way down to helping to plan this, with minimal input.
I think there are a lot of emotions in this crime. It's actually why the Sheriff made that 2nd amendement call. He felt the hatred.

So my mind wonders about the people of felt rejected by the family.

IMO, this family spoke and stood to it's values. So in addition to ex-lovers, I would think that some other close people could have felt rejected:
- those who had much too liberal values
- those who had much too conservative judgements

It may sound trivial, even political, but when it comes to morality, love of god or sexual orientation, humiliation can destroy an affective relationship.

I don't see that there is any large inheritance to be had. The land is mostly tied up in et. al. w/the other brothers. The rest will most likely have to be sold to pay funeral bills. Neither of the married partners killed the other for freedom from a marriage, custody disputes, or a life insurance policy.
None of the other family members seemed to have life insurance policies to kill over.
FR and his three year old son's mother, seemed to have custody/visitation worked out and there's a very minimal inheritance for him.
There seemed to be no issues surrounding FR's and HG's infant (we don't have dna proof yet, though), and there's very minimal inheritance for him too.
From all we know, pot is the only illegal activity. They didn't seem to be big enough players though, to be killed over pot.

HR's infant has parental issues. However, no need to murder an entire family over something that was not yet known, especially if you are already the father of one child, and have no custody/visitation issues surrounding the first child. The other, I don't see murdering his own sibling over something he did not yet know. I just don't see either man, in the picture, murdering an entire family over a dna test that they didn't yet know the results. Not even if they did know. It seemed the family was very good w/working things like that out. Unless you are a potential father, who is known only to the family, and doesn't want to be outed. Ever. Still, that's a very slim likelihood.

Just trying to hash out things I'd think would NOT be reasons for someone to wipe out an entire family. For me, there's not a reason to kill an entire family but, just trying to think outside the box...
There is never a good reason for it. It's really a rational choice. For sure, one would need to be angry at multiple individuals. And I can picture it. I wish I could be more specific to demonstrate how someone gets mad at 3-4-5 individuals in the family over HR baby.

But actually, now that I am looking at the angle of "rejection" , one or two new idea appeared.

Anyway. Somebody did it. I hope they are caught soon. When that happens we will be so shocked at the proximity and the senseless motive.

I think there are a lot of emotions in this crime. It's actually why the Sheriff made that 2nd amendement call. He felt the hatred.

IMO, this family spoke and stood to it's values. So in addition to ex-lovers, I would think that some other close people could have felt rejected:

It may sound trivial, even political, but when it comes to morality, love of god or sexual orientation, humiliation can destroy an affective relationship.

BBM
Someone ostracized and/or made to feel less than over the years could have finally "snapped" as they say. Not even see them as family anymore but as a source of pain and humiliation. Someone who had also been made to feel that way could have sat and went over plans with them, until, one night, plans become reality. I don't think it's trivial at all.

BBM
Someone ostracized and/or made to feel less than over the years could have finally "snapped" as they say. Not even see them as family anymore but as a source of pain and humiliation. Someone who had also been made to feel that way could have sat and went over plans with them, until, one night, plans become reality. I don't think it's trivial at all.
Yes. Some instances are quite visible

I often wonder if a parent or grandparent of the infant could have or would have had this done in order to make sure the child was never raised in and/or exposed to the "environment" of the family. I keep thinking back to when my parents divorced. I was into my twenties at the time. I had asked my mother why she didn't divorce while I was a kid. Her response to me was that if she had done so, I would have had more exposure to his side of the family, and she wouldn't have had as much control anymore.

If I recall correctly, the AG stated that he believed this murder had been in the works for about a year. Which also makes me wonder what happened about a year ago.

BBM
Regarding the team up, it could be any combinations:
- brothers or cousins
- friends
- Lovers or married: hetero or *advertiser censored*

I am still in the less than 25 years old range.

I often wonder if a parent or grandparent of the infant could have or would have had this done in order to make sure the child was never raised in and/or exposed to the "environment" of the family. I keep thinking back to when my parents divorced. I was into my twenties at the time. I had asked my mother why she didn't divorce while I was a kid. Her response to me was that if she had done so, I would have had more exposure to his side of the family, and she wouldn't have had as much control anymore.

If I recall correctly, the AG stated that he believed this murder had been in the works for about a year. Which also makes me wonder what happened about a year ago.

In the works for about a year? Do you have a link. It's quite interesting.

To claim something like this, the AG would need a serious clue

BBM

Has anyone ever come across any reason why DR and CRsr divorced? Issues of "sexual orientation" has also crossed my mind about all of this.

There are so many possible reasons as to why these murders where committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez