OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am not trying to dominate, but I sit here and read and research these candidates and the information I glean, ,I am
passing on to you. So here goes, My research has proven, from the Pike County register's office. That Charlie is
a candidate for Sheriff to fill the unexpired term of the former sheriff. He is running as a democrat. Also running as
a republican is Mr.Soushter.When the two ran for sheriff in 2008, they ran against the sheriff who won and resigned
May of 2005.. The first election in 2008' Charlie ran as an independent and the sheriff who won ran as a democrat.
Mr. Shouster ran as a republican...As I read various comments, the public has been aware of Mr.Shouster's intent
to complain about Mr Reader changing parties in this election..Someone posted that the media filed a complaint
that Charlie was violating the law by using a county vehicle to politick .All of this is common when the incumbent
has all the marbles in the game. Some poster said that the T.V. Reporter was an outsider and could not be trusted
with the truth.All the reporter has to do is go to the County Comissioners and ask them to talk.I am sure they will
run over her for the opportunity to be on camera.Charlie is not entirely safe from the media.
The other bit of strange behavior is that Charlie gave the orders to impound all evidence...He, then, installed a camera.
Why? Then he assigns a deputy to guard the impound lot 24/7...I am asking myself, If the deputy is guarding the
Impound lot 24/7 what is the camera for? I can't tell you for certain but I have an opinion. That T.V. Reporter was asking
about that camera and Charlie cut her off...If I violated TOSH, please forGive me. More to come

What's your opinion on the reason for the camera being there?

The camera being there would be to back up the untouchable evidence in case someone says there was tampering of evidence. Heck the one guard could have wanted it.

Charlie Reader is a victim of politics right now. I read a lot and so far, nothing convinces me he's anything but what he portrays. Now this latest bust of 30 people and the sitting county sheriff being excluded from the bust, is interesting. jmo Always subject to reading more.

Sheriff not part of weekend sweep, focusing on county

CHILLICOTHE - In a news conference Monday, the Chillicothe Police Department released results of a weekend sweep that included assistance from several local, state and federal agencies, but notably missing from that group was the Ross County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-part-weekend-sweep-focusing-county/90700144/

Also read that Rome, Adams County has no Mayor or financial accountability at the moment. No elected anyone. Shows you how small some places are.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/09/19/tiny-ohio-town-no-mayor-deemed-unauditable/90706690/

C'Vale has a mayor. same one for probably last three terms. As far as I can tell, he sits on his face all the time. Has no phone, disconnected number still in book, no address. Completely unacessible to people who need to talk to him and don't know where he lives. Good 'ol small towns!

The 24/7 camera is to prevent anyone from accusing LE or the person standing guard of evidence tampering IMO.

Ok, I am not trying to dominate, but I sit here and read and research these candidates and the information I glean, ,I am
passing on to you. So here goes, My research has proven, from the Pike County register's office. That Charlie is
a candidate for Sheriff to fill the unexpired term of the former sheriff. He is running as a democrat. Also running as
a republican is Mr.Soushter.When the two ran for sheriff in 2008, they ran against the sheriff who won and resigned
May of 2005.. The first election in 2008' Charlie ran as an independent and the sheriff who won ran as a democrat.
Mr. Shouster ran as a republican...As I read various comments, the public has been aware of Mr.Shouster's intent
to complain about Mr Reader changing parties in this election..Someone posted that the media filed a complaint
that Charlie was violating the law by using a county vehicle to politick .All of this is common when the incumbent
has all the marbles in the game. Some poster said that the T.V. Reporter was an outsider and could not be trusted
with the truth.All the reporter has to do is go to the County Comissioners and ask them to talk.I am sure they will
run over her for the opportunity to be on camera.Charlie is not entirely safe from the media.
The other bit of strange behavior is that Charlie gave the orders to impound all evidence...He, then, installed a camera.
Why? Then he assigns a deputy to guard the impound lot 24/7...I am asking myself, If the deputy is guarding the
Impound lot 24/7 what is the camera for? I can't tell you for certain but I have an opinion. That T.V. Reporter was asking
about that camera and Charlie cut her off...If I violated TOSH, please forGive me. More to come

Keep going Ray, I'm listening.

We live in a world of constant surveillance. Cameras are everywhere, cheap, and a backup as evidence if something happens and someone shoots the guard or gets past him for some reason. As for Sheriff Reader switching parties, that's not uncommon in these little towns. If someone has already beaten them to the one party, they just register under the other, and run that way. I've seen Dinos and Rinos run around here just to get on the ballot.

I don't know about everyone else on here, but we are going into month six of this unsolved crime. We have watched drug bust's going on all around us. Read multiple articles of custody battles, how many suspects were involved, if it's cartel, local dealer's, cars, drugs, family, etc, etc. Hey Christmas is coming up maybe Santa, elves, and raindeer are involved to! I am so tired of being kept in the dark. I don't like the dark. Fear of the unknown.
I'd like some answer's something is wrong with these case! And I don't like where it's leading me.
We have heard and seen that LE in Pike County's past has been currupt, is it still going on? Who could or would know? Maybe somebody higher up in Ohio's government needs to get involved, maybe even someone higher than them. IMO this is starting to look like some kind of cover-up! My patience is running very thin on this case!

I don't know about everyone else on here, but we are going into month six of this unsolved crime. We have watched drug bust's going on all around us. Read multiple articles of custody battles, how many suspects were involved, if it's cartel, local dealer's, cars, drugs, family, etc, etc. Hey Christmas is coming up maybe Santa, elves, and raindeer are involved to! I am so tired of being kept in the dark. I don't like the dark. Fear of the unknown.
I'd like some answer's something is wrong with these case! And I don't like where it's leading me.
We have heard and seen that LE in Pike County's past has been currupt, is it still going on? Who could or would know? Maybe somebody higher up in Ohio's government needs to get involved, maybe even someone higher than them. IMO this is starting to look like some kind of cover-up! My patience is running very thin on this case!
Hallelujah! You spoke my exact thoughts. Beginning to remind me of the Ramsey case, and that's certainly not cool. Lately, I too am being lead to believe that PCSD motto is CYA! If this follows the same path as my thoughts, there won't be enough cover up in Texas to get the killers out of the fire, and back in the frying pan.

There are and have been murders, people who know these murderers, still running around in Pike County. An entire family wiped out and no one behind bars. How could that community or those families feel safe? I don't live there, but close enough and I don't feel safe. When are the people who we pay to protect and look after our safety going to do something about this? I haven't heard or seen any real "proof" that anything is being done about any of this. I mean come on people, when is somebody going to stand up and make these people accountable for what little information we have recieved? All this is JMO

OK, I'm still on my soapbox, but... the reason I am upset is the power's that be, seem to feel that me John-Q-Public has no rights in this matter. It's none of my business how their investigation is going, it's none of my business what kind of evidence they have, it's none of my business how much their spending on what, for what. WRONG! Last time I checked, most of these higher ups were voted into public office and paid by tax payers money. That makes it "our" business. I mean has anyone else seen this type of run-a-round in another mass murder case? Ok, I think I have said more than enough for now. Thanx for listening to my ramblings and of course this is all JMO.

I agree with you guys who live there. I have family close to there. Prayers for all of you & keep your eyes open. Relay info to LE. There's something not right but hopefully will turn for the better asap.

RIP Rhoden Family & Hannah Gilley. RIP, prayers for the family.

OK, I'm still on my soapbox, but... the reason I am upset is the power's that be, seem to feel that me John-Q-Public has no rights in this matter. It's none of my business how their investigation is going, it's none of my business what kind of evidence they have, it's none of my business how much their spending on what, for what. WRONG! Last time I checked, most of these higher ups were voted into public office and paid by tax payers money. That makes it "our" business. I mean has anyone else seen this type of run-a-round in another mass murder case? Ok, I think I have said more than enough for now. Thanx for listening to my ramblings and of course this is all JMO.

You are so right. And the reporters, who of course have more information than they can share with the public, are not letting go of this case, AND are starting to question LE's maneuvers. That tells me everything.

Regarding the latest CG article, what does KR2 know about LE's reason for moving the homes that TR doesn't?

Edit: IMO Reader should've realized that his secrecy eventually would turn peoples eyes on him. Even though he is polite, he's really telling everyone to mind their own business and trust him to deal with his. That trust is wearing thin as time goes by with no results.

Is she trying to act like she knows something the rest of the public doesn't, or am I reading into that too much? lol
LE could have given her a logical truthful reason for not releasing the homes. On the other hand, they could have given her a big line of baloney that may make sense now, but later will be as lame and transparent as all the baloney they've given to the gen pub. If they were my relatives and I lived in the area, I'd probably have LE ready to pull my hair out for driving them crazy. Next they will be trying to hide behind HIPPA R's & R's! I don't think I have ever seen this much BS in one investigation.

I just noticed that one of the funding campaigns for custody is no longer there.

I tend to agree with you on bringing in someone else. It has been a corrupt LED. The serial killer that they caught, who had kidnapped the woman, has been leading them to bodies, and the FBI is involved in that case, and the perp is LEADING them to bodies on his own. Why the FBI has been shunned on this case kind of baffles me. To me it puts suspicion on the LED of one of the connecting counties. I'm not convinced that's what's happening, but, who would have the know how to cover this up? A corrupt LEO who was about to be outed by the Rhoden family, for whatever reason. I lean toward narcing.

I think perhaps now would be a good time for LE and DeWine to hold a good interview and give us SOMETHING. Election time is approaching quickly. Just occurred to me, what IF Reader does not get elected? Where does that leave this case?

JW... It states "campaign not found".

JW already got custody of Sophia, this was a campain for the lawyer bills. He was going for 20 000, but gave up at 1175? Some rich uncle might have passed away, or the lawyer waived the bill, but we all know those things never happen. Anyway, he is obviously not the father of Kylie.

I cannot understand why girls in the last two generations do so much bed hopping. And the guys are just as bad. That's why they are stressing having both genders get the HPV vaccine. And, at age 12! I have four grandbabies in the 12-15 age range, and I can't imagine that any of them could be sexually active. I know the 15 year old is wise beyond his years, and says he is not willing to risk his or any girls chance of not being able to finish school and end up getting married and getting a job because they have a baby on the way. He's always been a good kid, and I hope that he sticks with that decision. My SIL was just as bad, e en to this day. She had five kids with five different men. I was just relieved she had a tubal after the youngest was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills