OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tlcya- you and others are so much more versed in this case. I will go back to reading vs. responding. Peace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I was enjoying myself in looking at the angle and discussing a case rather that being all moddy. You continue to discuss and I will put the staff hat back on. This site is about our members discussing. t

Tlcya- you and others are so much more versed in this case. I will go back to reading vs. responding. Peace!

No need to go back to reading, keep on responding.

To where, other locations in the warehouse? How thoughtful. Sorry- I don't get it.

Yes, I meant to keep them from spreading into the warehouse possibly and/or if anyone had to enter the trailer that the bugs were in so they couldn't bring a bedbug out of the trailer on them.

I thought Reader said the mobile homes were in a fenced in area inside the large fenced in area.

I thought they were inside part of a large warehouse and that the warehouse is fenced in (and locked up now.)

The location, and logistics of this case, is what drew me here, however, this is one of the most multifaceted cases that I've ever followed. I've nothing really to add to the conversation tonight, other than I was just thinking of the sheer volume of things we've discussed over the past months. Gamecocks, the moving of four entire crime scenes, to the cartel, to mountain justice, to bedbugs. When I think about it, I can kinda see why it's taking LE some time. There's just so much to take in, and that's not even counting what we don't yet know.

The location, and logistics of this case, is what drew me here, however, this is one of the most multifaceted cases that I've ever followed. I've nothing really to add to the conversation tonight, other than I was just thinking of the sheer volume of things we've discussed over the past months. Gamecocks, the moving of four entire crime scenes, to the cartel, to mountain justice, to bedbugs. When I think about it, I can kinda see why it's taking LE some time. There's just so much to take in, and that's not even counting what we don't yet know.

Yep you are right. 8 victims - 8 investigations, 8 crime scenes within 4 homes, it is a mass murder. Right now we just know "some"....someday, soon I hope, we all hope to hear of arrests and will learn a whole bunch more.
Multiple counties near the area changed that day, from fear, its still there. I have to take pause and say I do feel horrible for the innocent people in the family that remain as well as the victims. I cannot imagine the grief the family suffers, as well as knowing that "whomever" is responsible is still walking free.

A moving crew came in to relocate the homes to a more secure location while the investigation is ongoing and the murderers are still at large; the four homes were moved from Union Hill Road to the Hadsell Chemical Processing Plant.

http://www.morningledger.com/rhoden...rime-scenes-preserved-investigations/1372621/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...87e9180f347909b!8m2!3d39.1115024!4d-82.981157

Thank you for reposting these news links. So (according to DeWine) they were relocated to preserve the crime scene and if they wanted to go back and look at the lay out of the homes. Wait, mobile homes are not that large and lay outs are cookie-cutter (ish)....why move them for the reasons mentioned? Perhaps some type of lab was set up inside one of them but all were moved for outward appearances sake. Maybe there were other unsafe reasons (way beyond bed bugs) they were moved. Maybe drug cartel? Maybe different drugs? Sorry, just stuck on this and maybe another idea will come from this post- all cars and homes removed, yet, they don't sound like they were heavily guarded (until more recently).

Well, while were on the "what if's" Maybe another reason they moved them was to look for something under them. My understanding of fumagating bed bugs is high heat or extreme cold. Don't they usually "tent" the home and fumagate? There had to be a exterminator to do that. We talk about where their stored not being a secure place, what about the chemicals that were in the bug spray, and the exterminator being in the crime scene?

Well, while were on the "what if's" Maybe another reason they moved them was to look for something under them. My understanding of fumagating bed bugs is high heat or extreme cold. Don't they usually "tent" the home and fumagate? There had to be a exterminator to do that. We talk about where their stored not being a secure place, what about the chemicals that were in the bug spray, and the exterminator being in the crime scene?

That's a great point. Suppose they fumigated a few bedbugs along with a few strands of DNA.

No they wouldn't tent the home for bedbugs. Probably the only reason they knew that they were in one of the homes is b/c the coroner probably found that one of the bodies had bedbug bites, so they checked that corresponding home. We wouldn't know b/c they released so little of the autopsy reports.

No they wouldn't tent the home for bedbugs. Probably the only reason they knew that they were in one of the homes is b/c the coroner probably found that one of the bodies had bedbug bites, so they checked that corresponding home. We wouldn't know b/c they released so little of the autopsy reports.

I wonder if the bed bugs is the "something" they didn't want the public to know about.

Not a good thing to have to read about but I doubt that is the thing Charlie wanted kept quiet.

That is a great article. Really gave me a better sense of who the family was.

WHO KILLED THEM? :sigh:

They could have paid to have them treated so the bedbugs didn't get spread.

Exactly, Venom.
I read recently that bedbugs were epidemic, especially in hotels. These nasty buggers will gladly hop a suitcase for travel with their newest unsuspecting host.

I cannot believe were sleuthing bedfreekingbugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak