OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure why. I guess since it's been almost ten months I figured it wouldn't hurt much to correct what statements I can and see what theories everyone on here could offer... I don't want to reveal who I am due to the case still being open, but it was hard to sit back and read the theories that were based off bad info. Don't think I'm hurting their investigation by doing so do you? I just want justice for them and y'all seem to have decent ideas
Has the family shared as to their thoughts as to what may have led up to this?

I'm new on this site,<modsnip> i feel i can shed some light on a few things.. <modsnip>. Also i'm not aware of the locks on DR's house or FR, but as stated by a few of you before, kenneths house used a padlock, he didn't feel the need to fix the broken lock and would state "I sleep with my gun, and have a mean dog, i dare someone to try something stupid." As for CR's a few people (i.e Bobbie Jo) who worked for them knew there was a key that sat above the door frame. It's not uncommon for people around here to leave our doors unlocked though, usually our neighbors know when we're home or not, or if anything looks suspicious. hmm there are just So many statements on here I'm not sure where to begin.. I'll start by saying they were All good, helpful friends/ people, who all worked hard and are missed dearly. I guess it would be easier for me to just let you all ask questions and go from there so.. ?

Please accept my condolences for your loss. I have always felt that the victims were hardworking and would help others especially family. In addition I have always thought they were people that other family members depended on, especially when they needed to earn extra money. In essence I think they were essentially good people with nothing out of the ordinary or different than their neighbors in that area.

What was KR the head of? The grow operations?

How many years had they been growing/selling pot?

Were they selling any other kind of drugs i.e. Oxycontin?

If KR was the head of things and running things was he the primary target?

We have long struggled to fit KR into any scenarios. If he was the primary target then why kill DR and kids? If they were the primary target why travel 8 miles to kill him?

How hostile was the relationship between DR and the woman and her family that slapped CR2?

“I (saw) money,” Stone said. “I (saw) money laying on the bed. I found that odd."

http://www.wlwt.com/article/cousin-...ounts-grisly-discovery-at-crime-scene/3565187

I sent a msg to get verified but I don't know how long that takes .. as for the money. I'm not sure as posted by someone earlier they didn't know if it was on his legs or just near him at some point I plan to ask DS hisself but until then I can only speculate .. if it was just near him; I know in the mornings before work he would empty his pockets on the bed (usually a good bit of money not organized but just crammed together) but if it was thrown on his legs while laying there I don't know why. Maybe someone owed him money and threw it there as a msg saying "here you go now we're even". I really don't know nothing makes sense to me either you'd think after ten months some things would start making sense but even once it's solved I still may not.. I'll def never understand why the kids had to die that's for sure &#128577; CRjr was a good kid. A little rambunctious but that's part of being a kid from the country

Personally I think that CRsr was the target but whoever did it knew that KR would figure it out and well you know...

Odd that LE would say there was a grow operation and not mention any other drugs, unless those drugs were taken by the killers. With the story of the money on Kenneth or at his feet maybe he was trying to pay for what had been fronted. jmo

I knew a girl (not my friend) a wife of a guy I knew off, and she dealt coke. She never allowed people to come to her home, but would meet them out someplace. One person she went to meet got busted and in order for her to get off she agreed with LE to have the girl meet her to get more, (it was a set up) and she got busted. LE wanted to know who her dealer was, she refused saying, If I tell you I will be dead... she didn't tell and went to prison for 4 years. Messing with coke/dealers is very dangerous.

I knew a girl (not my friend) a wife of a guy I knew off, and she dealt coke. She never allowed people to come to her home, but would meet them out someplace. One person she went to meet got busted and in order for her to get off she agreed with LE to have the girl meet her to get more, (it was a set up) and she got busted. LE wanted to know who her dealer was, she refused saying, If I tell you I will be dead... she didn't tell and went to prison for 4 years. Messing with coke/dealers is very dangerous.

why do you think i stopped going there. I'm not saying its what happened but it is high on my theory list. makes me wonder if the cops do have any leads though,, because they said "it does not involve drugs" ?

WE (public have only seen pictures of them (rhoden's) that were murdered, had you noticed any weight loss in any of them before you stopped going over there?

i'm off to work, but thank you all for talking with me, i hope ive shed a little light, or helped straighten out a few things. (sorry if i made it more confusing though, just felt certain things needed to be known) i'll be back on here soon to talk and think some more. until then; keep your loved ones close and be sure they know how much you love them, cause you just never know...

i'm off to work, but thank you all for talking with me, i hope ive shed a little light, or helped straighten out a few things. (sorry if i made it more confusing though, just felt certain things needed to be known) i'll be back on here soon to talk and think some more. until then; keep your loved ones close and be sure they know how much you love them, cause you just never know...

Take care, drive safe. :)

pearl, thank you for your wishes, i just wish we had more answers. im unsure if they have it all figured out yet or not, as of last month i would have said no they dont know, because they were still questioning me and acting like i was involved, which i was Not, so that made me think they didnt have a clue to who the true killer(s) were. but i havent heard back from them since then so i can only pray they found a good lead.

BBM

Hi 1, welcome to the forum. Very interesting info you've been able to share. Makes it sound like LE doesn't have a clue.

I'm holding out hope that they do know.

I've never been verified as an insider but hopefully it doesn't take long.

Guys I hate to rain on this parade but we really need for 1ofthefew to become verified if we want to continue asking insider type info from them :(

I know how badly we have all been waiting for something new to examine in this case but I have to remove some of the posts. If our new member opts to become verified I can and absolutely WILL restore them.

But for now I ask that you please refrain from asking 1ofthefew for anything more than general local knowledge.

(I am ready for the rotten tomatoes, fully dressed in my rain gear)

I will reopen the thread in a few minutes.

I see where our new member is awaiting verification. Again, as soon as that has taken place I will restore all the posts I have removed that contain inside information. Thanks for your patience. I am just as excited as you to have 1ofthefew join the conversation.

The thread is now reopened. Please refrain from asking 1 the type of questions that cannot be answered just yet. Keep a list so that once verification is complete you can ask them ;)

So has everyone ran away? 1 of, I will wait until your verified to ask questions. I would like to send you my deepest wishes for peace in your heart and soul, for the terrible losses you and you and your families have suffered.

I see where our new member is awaiting verification. Again, as soon as that has taken place I will restore all the posts I have removed that contain inside information. Thanks for your patience. I am just as excited as you to have 1ofthefew join the conversation.

The thread is now reopened. Please refrain from asking 1 the type of questions that cannot be answered just yet. Keep a list so that once verification is complete you can ask them ;)

Thanks, tlcya. We understand you have to follow the rules. Thanks for letting us read some of this and I hope this person is verified soon.

Thanks, tlcya. We understand you have to follow the rules. Thanks for letting us read some of this and I hope this person is verified soon.

It's truly no fun to be the hall monitor when what you really want to do is ask about a million questions yourself :floorlaugh:

But the rules are what keep WS the best true crime discussion site on the web. IMO.

I sent a msg to get verified but I don't know how long that takes .. as for the money. I'm not sure as posted by someone earlier they didn't know if it was on his legs or just near him at some point I plan to ask DS hisself but until then I can only speculate .. if it was just near him; I know in the mornings before work he would empty his pockets on the bed (usually a good bit of money not organized but just crammed together) but if it was thrown on his legs while laying there I don't know why. Maybe someone owed him money and threw it there as a msg saying "here you go now we're even". I really don't know nothing makes sense to me either you'd think after ten months some things would start making sense but even once it's solved I still may not.. I'll def never understand why the kids had to die that's for sure &#63041; CRjr was a good kid. A little rambunctious but that's part of being a kid from the country

BBM
That's one of my theories on the cash.

I too wish to extend my condolences, and welcome you to the board.

Same w/the top dog meth and heroin dealers. They will kill you or your family members. They may even burn your great-granny's house down to get their point across. The main dudes, who don't use their product, are the most dangerous ones. Once you get caught up in it, thinking you'll make some fast easy money, and get out, you find that you were sadly mistaken. Once you're in, they don't want you to get out. It's a very scary, dangerous, ordeal.

Dear ticya, how long does it take to verify someone? Not being a smart butt, I really don't know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz