OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, THE BCI is responsible for anything that happens or does not happen. Reader is just assisting them. He is likely being told what he can and can not do in the Rhoden case. DeWine is in control. I suppose the case will get solved closer to the time campaigning for Governor starts...

If at all. You see the disdain for drug dealers. However, no demand, no dealers. However there were people who were not even old enough to legally drink a beer, murdered. I don't think they care though. It was a family of dealers that got murdered.

In other words, THE BCI is responsible for anything that happens or does not happen. Reader is just assisting them. He is likely being told what he can and can not do in the Rhoden case. DeWine is in control. I suppose the case will get solved closer to the time campaigning for Governor starts...

I agree BCI is in charge and sometimes he takes criticism for lack of progress , when he should not. It sounds from earlier interviews, he was ready to arrest, but AG wasn't.

I find that in this video he is a lot more careful in managing expectation about this case. Not the usual tone.

A question please.
Since BCI is lead agency of the Rhoden investigation, where would they arrest and/or hold people who they considered obstructing justice (lying in interviews, etc)?

IMO, the decision to keep the autopsy records sealed supports the theory that this was not a hired hitman killer(s). As terrible it is to think that these killers did more to the Rhodens than shooting them, this may be so. A hired professional would have got in, got the job done, and got out. I don't think a professional killer would have done more than shoot. I could be wrong, and it would not be the first time.

If at all. You see the disdain for drug dealers. However, no demand, no dealers. However there were people who were not even old enough to legally drink a beer, murdered. I don't think they care though. It was a family of dealers that got murdered.

Really all we know is that DeWine says they were growing MJ. As "drug dealers" goes, if they were engaged in that, it's not that serious. It's going to become legal in Ohio in a few months, anyway. Based on that unverified information, it seems unfair to label them as serious drug dealers. They really weren't. They were hard working, low income people who may have grown and sold some pot to supplement their income. Not worthy of being demonized, IMO.

As with any autopsy, there is always going to be unique to that particular person. I feel like by now, all the dimwits looking for their 15mins of fame have all come and gone. What's left, are the real killers, and people who won't ever talk, and the ones who have info and don't realize it. And I'm not quite ready to believe BCI, has taken on all the responsibility for this case, and PCSD is not involved at all. Also, I have never got the impression Charlie has been ready to arrest anybody since this whole mess started. I don't really think he KNOWS who to arrest.

A question please.
Since BCI is lead agency of the Rhoden investigation, where would they arrest and/or hold people who they considered obstructing justice (lying in interviews, etc)?

My guess would be in the county that you are arrested in. BCI is a unit made up of multiple units to aid local LE. Reader is the one who said he knew people had lied and would be arresting them.

Really all we know is that DeWine says they were growing MJ. As "drug dealers" goes, if they were engaged in that, it's not that serious. It's going to become legal in Ohio in a few months, anyway. Based on that unverified information, it seems unfair to label them as serious drug dealers. They really weren't. They were hard working, low income people who may have grown and sold some pot to supplement their income. Not worthy of being demonized, IMO.

I am not demonizing them. However, in the eyes of the law, they were "dealers". A family of "dealers" and yes, they flaunted the law, went in groups to fight others over words said, blocked the road w/weapons as if it were their own, and, even if it were a small amount of pot, they were dealing and it was illegal at the time. I've no problem w/pot, but if you are dealing in anything illegal then you are likely going to "touch" other stuff, by virtue of the illegal side-job you've chosen, that is harder and can be deadly. I'm not demonizing them. I have friends, and family, just like them. But facts are facts. They're as guilty as a Heroin dealer, in the eyes of the law, b/c both drugs are considered a Schedule I controlled substance by the DEA. Cops don't care about dealers. I care about what happened to these folks, but I don't think LE does.

I believe that HR children will split the money. Frankie Rhoden child will get his. Chrisjr. Will be split between grandparents I believe. Somebody else said cousins, but I believe it will be grandparents.
If the state has agreed to pay victims compensation for the burials, I do not believe that has to be paid back.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...hopes-new-poster-sparks-information/99519916/

The one article states they took BJM to Columbus for a second poly, first one in Pike County and she said she passed, both I assume. Not quite sure what to think about them doing two on her. I wonder who else has had a second one.
I wonder how hard those things are to beat. Me, I am so doggone nervous I don't believe I would be a good candidate to take one.

These autopsies. They are going to stay sealed. There has got to be a reason why. My guess at least one victim suffered other injuries besides gunshots. They don't want whatever it is disclosed. So we wait. Interested in other's input on these topics.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...hopes-new-poster-sparks-information/99519916/

These autopsies. They are going to stay sealed. There has got to be a reason why. My guess at least one victim suffered other injuries besides gunshots. They don't want whatever it is disclosed. So we wait. Interested in other's input on these topics.

I don't think the fact that at least one victim had other injuries mitigates the possibility of hired killers. They may have been looking for something or trying to get a debt paid and been told to use all means necessary to achieve the goal. Or someone woke up and fought back before being shot. We simply don't have enough info to dismiss any theory.

I respect the thought of this being hired killers but I have to disagree with you. Hired killers would of come ion and maybe shot the victim twice in the head. This was a murder of rage as some victims were shot 4 to 9 times. I still feel that this was a family member that did this and no one else. I feel BR is involved and maybe JR.

I respect the thought of this being hired killers but I have to disagree with you. Hired killers would of come ion and maybe shot the victim twice in the head. This was a murder of rage as some victims were shot 4 to 9 times. I still feel that this was a family member that did this and no one else. I feel BR is involved and maybe JR.

BBM
Unsure about that part about who, but agree w/the rest.

BBM.

Just curious... why do you think BR and JR are involved? I've seen one rumor about one of them doing something to HR, but that doesn't sell me on 8 murders.

has murder suicide been ruled out in ALL eight victims? IE; no chance the killer is among the dead?

Yikes! Did I hear him mention Home Land Security? And then wouldn't comment further on that?

It sounds like the reporter has heard BCI refused FBI help. DeWine really tried to dodge the FBI, DEA, Homeland Security question. There's no reason for him to do that. In most crimes of this nature, the public automatically assumes the FBI and others are helping out, as they usually do. There's no benefit to the case in pretending they aren't involved.

He says they've been "in contact" occasionally. Sounds like federal LE calls and says "How is it going? Can we help?" and BCI answers "Nah, we got this." MOO It's obvious they haven't asked for FBI assistance. If so, FBI would be helping with tips, as they're doing in the Delphi, IN murders. Federal agents have not been present for any interviews, press conferences, etc. They're not on the case, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx