OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also thought it was interesting that all of the videos of this interview I could find yesterday had been edited to remove that statement.

Try this one.

[video=youtube;2GPR5MZprqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GPR5MZprqk[/video]

I THINK he said " road rage thing". At least it that's what it sounded like.

Roll of crime scene tape?

ETA: Is that a metal detector in the center of the same time frame?

I wondered about that as well. It looks like one. Now I wonder if they left crime scene tape up when they pulled out yesterday or if they just took pictures. Would they only put up tape if they wanted to mark something?

I need help with some questions but seeking clarity on TOS before throwing it out here.
Q- Now that we know publicly a search warrant was executed at Flying W Farms can we discuss other businesses owned by this family?

Thank you for asking. The answer right now is no.

I'm pretty sure we aren't supposed to sleuth the owners of the flying w, just the property. If I'm wrong, I hope the mods let us know.w.

You are not wrong at all!!

MOD NOTE: If anyone is missing a post (or multiple posts), it's because I just removed over 55 posts that included the sleuthing of the property owners. At this point in this case, NO one is supposed to be being sleuthed. That means no Facebook talk and don't try to circumvent TOS by talking in hypotheticals (where it's glaringly obvious who/what you're "hypothetically" saying).

Thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation.

Not sure if this has been posted yet... I have not read through this thread in a while, and didn't see anything new in the media thread, so I thought I'd put this out here.

"Investigators searched three properties in the past two days for evidence related to the unsolved killings of eight members of an Ohio family nearly 13 months ago, according to reports Saturday."

"The properties searched included a 71-acre farm in Adams County.
It belonged to a former boyfriend of one of the victims, 18-year-old Hannah Rhoden, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported."

"Jake Wagner, 24, and Rhoden had a daughter in 2013 and he was given custody of the child after the killings, the paper reported. Records indicated Wagner may have sold the farm in March.

Another search took place at a farm in Piketon that belongs to relatives of Wagner, according to the paper."

"The third property searched was a used car lot in Adams County owned by a man named Brian Brown, according to the paper."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/1...-locations-in-rhoden-family-murder-probe.html

MOD NOTE: If anyone is missing a post (or multiple posts), it's because I just removed over 55 posts that included the sleuthing of the property owners. At this point in this case, NO one is supposed to be being sleuthed. That means no Facebook talk and don't try to circumvent TOS by talking in hypotheticals (where it's glaringly obvious who/what you're "hypothetically" saying).

So I understand correctly, only someone named as a perpetrator can be sleuthed?

So I understand correctly, only someone named as a perpetrator can be sleuthed?

When LE officially names someone (or someones) as suspect(s) or person(s) of interest, at that point they are fully open for sleuthing :)

LM gave several interviews so I'm not sure of the exact one where he said that or in what context, but in other interviews when he said to ask folks about Dana it was in regard to what a generous & caring person she was.

This is from an interview with Chris Graves:
“My daughter is a loving person, a loving mother,’’ he said, using the present tense. “You go anywhere, you ask anyone about my daughter … they will tell you the same.
“You go down and ask about Dana; they will all tell you: I spoiled my girl,’’ he said. “They would tell you her dad would do anything for her.’’

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

It was one of the very first interviews. I'll try to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also thought it was interesting that all of the videos of this interview I could find yesterday had been edited to remove that statement.

Which statement ??
Sorry it's hard to keep this all together

Thank you Kay for correcting us as I know I am one of the guilty ones. I will try to be more careful about what I post. Again, thank you.

Is this what LM meant when he was first interviewed and told the media to go talk to the people at the nursing home where DR worked ? Is crystal springs a nursing home ?
I never understand what he meant by that and what they could possibly know?

I think what Leonard Manley meant when he said to talk to the people at the nursing home was that everybody down there would tell you what a good person and hard worker his daughter Dana was...she was a very good person.

If you happened to see the debate about an article Cris Graves wrote
on the custody explanation of HR's oldest daughter and Jake Wagner, I am
confessing that I made a mistake and confused a poster. I am in recognition
of the need to supply a link when I posts. But, you know I sometimes forget
To clarify my pronouns and explain anticedents. I am happy,thanks..

LM's remarks floored me. I hadn't thought about road rage as a motive since early in the investigation and I had never considered child custody. Guess I haven't kept up well enough.

"The third property searched was a used car lot in Adams County owned by a man named Brian Brown, according to the paper."

Does anyone have any ideas why LE searched this car lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02