OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Carter AW's maiden name?

Yes that is her maiden name. He may be living there, there may be others there too, or the others may have moved, b/c it shows two others listed as living there, recently, none of whom are the owners.

Jake Wagner was in a custody dispute with Hanna Rhoden, one of the victims, according to Leonard Manley, her grandfather. The girl at the center of the custody dispute was not at any of the locations where the massacre occurred, Manley said, though several young children were found alive.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/auth...-of-pike-county-massacre-victims-ex-boyfriend

It was reported in a july 2016 interview, JW picked up SR at 10:30pm. Have you realized that, if it were the case, no living witness would confirm he came at that time?

If SR was with HMR the day before, everyone would expect her to be in the home with her mother when the latter was found. But, she wasn't. She was with her father, and the explanation was "he picked her up last night at 10:30pm". That's why she wasn’t there.

May be the child was picked between 2am and 4am as it happened. Who would know?

But if DR, AM, JM, JW exchanged messages at 1am, it's possible it contradicts the original version of this story.

In any case, JW has changed his story according to a recent interview. Apparently now, he picked up SR on april 15th and was due to bring her back on the 22. He never came on the night of the 21st and never exchanged text with JM

It was reported in a july 2016 interview, JW picked up SR at 10:30pm. Have you realized that, if it were the case, no living witness would confirm he came at that time?

If SR was with HMR the day before, everyone would expect her to be in the home with her mother when the latter was found. But, she wasn't. She was with her father, and the explanation was "he picked her up last night at 10:30pm". That's why she wasn’t there.

But if DR, AM, JM, JW exchanged messages at 1am, it's possible it contradicts the original version of this story.

In any case, JW has changed his story according to a recent interview. Apparently now, he picked up SR on april 15th and was due to bring her back on the 22. He never came on the night of the 21st and never exchanged text with JM

He was widely reported to have said 'We missed it by hours'.

Remember the story/rumor/claim that DR was upset on a phone call at work that night? I think it was related to him picking up S that night. Some of her coworkers claimed that DR stayed in her car in the parking lot for a little while because she was afraid to go home.

He was widely reported to have said 'We missed it by hours'.

Yes that is what he said. These are his words and there is no one left to contradict him

My point is when cops arrived, SR wasn’t there and that wasn’t expected. JW had to explain why. And the 10:30 pickup story was published.

But somehow he had to change it. Why? Idk. Maybe there are other facts not lining up.

For example, the text messages. Or maybe the alibi and whereabouts of his accomplice

He changed his story between july 2016 and now. Idk why. Maybe he caught a toothache along the way and turned around. js.

I had not imagined a scenario in which SR was taken from the scene at the time of the murders! The thought of such chills me to the bone! Am I correct to assume SR did not have the last name of W? Changing his story does not look good either.

The more time that passes, I lean toward more people knowing about this massacre than not. On one hand I don't blame the Ws for leaving town, but on the other it looks suspicious too.

I had not imagined a scenario in which SR was taken from the scene at the time of the murders! The thought of such chills me to the bone! Am I correct to assume SR did not have the last name of W? Changing his story does not look good either.

The more time that passes, I lean toward more people knowing about this massacre than not. On one hand I don't blame the Ws for leaving town, but on the other it looks suspicious too.

I might be wrong about last name of S*. Replace SR with SW.

It's only a scenario. But I am puzzled about the change of story, assuming CGraves reported correctly his words, which I think she did.

Also, I had never realized that the absence of SW from the scene was unexpected. I had never given much thought

Thread #29 is ready for you. Please begin to move on over. This one will close shortly.

Here's hoping the new thread brings us answers, at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0