OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
go back to day one hour one and think of the (people) capable of doing such a crime. This is what ive thought from the start before the cartel the child custody the demolition derby fights the crjr road rage used cars being stolen bbl bs opioids stolen 18wheeler loaded with king tuts tumb and artifacs stolen money stolen drugs yes i missed a dozen or so i know but it comes down to day one hour one. What type of people could do this (not

Opioids possible connection?

ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLC :: OpenCorporates

Christopher Rhoden is the officer and Address is UHR

More about Adams Health Solutions LLC

Mizstery[/B said:
] Is there anyone reading that believes the Rhoden Family were in Adams Health Solutions LLC selling vitamins? It is not a conspiracy to acknowledge a major local employer owns a campground and one of its owners has interest in both Adams and Scioto Valley LLC's And one of the these owners had a longstanding 2nd home in Florida.

In my reading I came across two other murders. I have always wondered if DRs evil ones were pushing her into something deeper & dangerous?

The first paragraph I have a link.In the 2nd paragraph case I am still researching. All I have is the investigative reporters name that is researching the story.

Here is the first.Two weeks pior to the Assasination of eight members of the Rhoden Family two people were shot in their sleep in Kentucky.

According to the link
Charles Douglas Eapmon and Carolynn Ann Tomlinson were found shot in their sleep.He had served time for being a OxyContin dealer. His girlfriend Carolynnn worked at Villaspring of Erlanger Convalescence Center. Her employer issued a statement; we are grieving the loss of Carolynn...she has blessed our residents and team members for many years! <snip>
Link
Elsmere double homicide victims had juxtaposed pasts

Unfortunately I do not have a link for this 2nd case, I am still researchingit.Does anyone else have knowledge of it?

OK,here is the second. I
am now researching a double murder in Lucasville that occurred 4 months pior to the nightmare murders of the Rhoden Family. Ellie Merrit did a video report the link doesn't work.Her contact is @ellieNBC4.

Ellie's investigation showcases another coincidence the mother worked at a nursing facility in Lucasville.She was also an OxyContin dealer.

Just another coincidence HMR also worked at an assisted living in Lucasville. I have no data that indicates they knew or worked for the same facility in Lucasville.

I am not claiming simply because the women worked at an assisted living that links their murders. I think it is worthwhile to look at the similarities and that is all I am advocating.

Which brings up another questions who are the owners or financial backers of the assisted living facilities and who built,sold or purchased the properties real estate?

Everyone knows the respect and admiration for I have for DR she worked double shifts in the assisted living. She was an unselfish breadwinner for her extended family. If DR was being pushed to do dangerous things I know in my heart she was very frightened

Please critique. If I made an error please let me know and I will delete. This is some theory and my opinion.

Last edited:

In my reading I came across two other murders. I have always wondered if DRs evil ones were pushing her into something deeper & dangerous?

The first paragraph I have a link.In the 2nd paragraph case I am still researching. All I have is the investigative reporters name that is researching the story.

Here is the first.Two weeks pior to the Assasination of eight members of the Rhoden Family two people were shot in their sleep in Kentucky.

According to the link
Charles Douglas Eapmon and Carolynn Ann Tomlinson were found shot in their sleep.He had served time for being a OxyContin dealer. His girlfriend Carolynnn worked at Villaspring of Erlanger Convalescence Center. Her employer issued a statement; we are grieving the loss of Carolynn...she has blessed our residents and team members for many years! <snip>
Link

Unfortunately I do not have a link for this 2nd case, I am still researchingit.Does anyone else have knowledge of it?

OK,here is the second. I
am now researching a double murder in Lucasville that occurred 4 months pior to the nightmare murders of the Rhoden Family. Ellie Merrit did a video report the link doesn't work.Her contact is @ellieNBC4.

Ellie's investigation showcases another coincidence the mother worked at a nursing facility in Lucasville.She was also an OxyContin dealer.

Just another coincidence HMR also worked at an assisted living in Lucasville. I have no data that indicates they knew or worked for the same facility in Lucasville.

I am not claiming simply because the women worked at an assisted living that links their murders. I think it is worthwhile to look at the similarities and that is all I am advocating.

Which brings up another questions who are the owners or financial backers of the assisted living facilities and who built,sold or purchased the properties real estate?

Everyone knows the respect and admiration for I have for DR she worked double shifts in the assisted living. She was an unselfish breadwinner for her extended family. If DR was being pushed to do dangerous things I know in my heart she was very frightened

Please critique. If I made an error please let me know and I will delete. This is some theory and my opinion.

This is the business shown at the same address as the Adams Health Solutions has/had. I thought at one time I saw a pain management doctor using that address as a satellite office, too.

ACM Home Health

Self-Delete. I was able to get a broken link to work. I will review and repost later.

Last edited:

According to the link
Link

OK,here is the second. I

There are two assisted living/nursing home facilities in Lucasville - Edgewood Manor I and Edgewood Manor II

17 Assisted Living Facilities in Lucasville, OH

HR worked at Edgewood Manor, according to her obit

View Rhoden's Obituary on portsmouth-dailytimes.com and share memories

Here's a listing of ownership for Edgewood Manor I

Edgewood Manor of Lucasville I Ownership. Lucasville, OH

Most of the primary owner's nursing home business is in FL. Most investors are privately held corporations with no executives listed.

ETA: Both Edgewood Manor I and II are right next door to Big Bear Lake

Google Maps

Last edited:
Dudly thanks for your link. Your post refreshed my memory on ACM Health.

Most of the primary owner's nursing home business is in FL. Most investors are privately held corporations with no executives listed.
<snip>

Betty P sleep won't come easy tonight. I will be turning over and over the nformation in your post.

My Opinion Only

Last edited:
Dudly thanks for your link. Your post refreshed my memory on ACM Health.

Betty P sleep won't come easy tonight. I will be turning over and over the nformation in your post.

My Opinion Only

Please post your link when you can to the news story about the murder in Lucasville, OH prior to the Rhoden murders. It's possible HR worked with or knew of a fellow employee who was a victim of the murder, IIRC. I'll look, too.

I've also noticed how close HR's work is to Flying W Farms and their own private nursing home located on the property, along with the mysterious church and the Survival Foods company.

Google Maps

Unfortunately I do not have a link for this 2nd case, A mother and daughter were shot and killed during the night.<snip>The reporter was filed by Ellie Merritt Columbus NBC4.I am still researchingit.Does anyone else have knowledge of it?

There are two assisted living/nursing home facilities in Lucasville - Edgewood Manor I and Edgewood Manor II

17 Assisted Living Facilities in Lucasville, OH

View Rhoden's Obituary on portsmouth-dailytimes.com and share memories

Here's a listing of ownership for Edgewood Manor I

Edgewood Manor of Lucasville I Ownership. Lucasville, OH

Google Maps

Please post your link when you can to the news story about the murder in Lucasville, OH prior to the Rhoden murders. It's possible HR worked with or knew of a fellow employee who was a victim of the murder, IIRC. I'll look, too.

I've also noticed how close HR's work is to Flying W Farms and their own private nursing home located on the property, along with the mysterious church and the Survival Foods company.

Google Maps

This Ellie Merritt video has been edited. The part of the video that mentioned Candy Newsome worked at an assisted living in Lucasville has been edited out. Also the part that mentioned Candy had sold OxyContin.

When I watched the report I took a few screen shots.Non of my screen shots are in the present edited video. Also the part that pointed out the coincidence of HMR and Candy Newsome both employed in Lucasville at Convalescence Homes.The report did not identify the names of the respective facilities where other worked.

Why did the réport get edited? rsd1200 posted and I agree this case is strange right up there with Manson scary strange.The investigative reporter must have felt she had been totally stripped of her original journalistic story.

Betty P and all who follow the thread here is the link. I finally found a YouTube video with Ellie Merritt's report:
No answers yet in Scioto County murders
Ellie Merritt Columbus Ohio

NBC4 WCMH-TV Columbus

Last edited:
This Ellie Merritt video has been edited. The part of the video that mentioned Candy Newsome worked at an assisted living in Lucasville has been edited out. Also the part that mentioned Candy had sold OxyContin.

When I watched the report I took a few screen shots.Non of my screen shots are in the present edited video. Also the part that pointed out the coincidence of HMR and Candy Newsome both employed in Lucasville at Convalescence Homes.The report did not identify the names of the respective facilities where other worked.

Why did the réport get edited? rsd1200 posted and I agree this case is strange right up there with Manson scary strange.The investigative reporter must have felt she had been totally stripped of her original journalistic story.

Betty P and all who follow the thread here is the link. I finally found a YouTube video with Ellie Merritt's report:
No answers yet in Scioto County murders
Ellie Merritt Columbus Ohio

NBC4 WCMH-TV Columbus

Thanks for the link. I hadn't realized the murder you referred to was the Newsome murders. We've discussed those tragic deaths many times here. Their murders were very similar to the Rhodens.

According to the link
Link

OK,here is the second. I

I’m assuming the second murders your speaking of that occurred 4 months prior to the Rhoden/Gilley murders are the Newsome murders-Candy & Mykal.

I have found very loose family connections that link these two families thru marriage. For instance, JKerns was married and widowed by a P Newsome. JKerns’ uncle (his fathers brother) is/was married to R Rhoden Kerns (Clarence’s sister). Also, NM (LM’s sister) was married and divorced a Newsome.

Another thing to consider and it’s most likely another strange coincidence is Kayla Eitel was last seen and has been missing since the same day as the Newsome murders - 1/4/16. The last person she was seen with was David Brian Arthur who was killed in the stand off with PCSO. That stand off occurred 3 days after Violet Rhoden was found deceased. Barry Leeth was also killed in that standoff. He was an innocent victim as well. Violets sister is engaged and has a baby with a Leeth. I’ve not traced the family to see if it’s any relation to BL. The suspect in her still unanswered death (murder or suicide ?) is JKerns.

Confused yet? It’s a doozy

I believe I posted all of this in the last thread with links. I’ll try to find it.

I’m assuming the second murders your speaking of that occurred 4 months prior to the Rhoden/Gilley murders are the Newsome murders-Candy & Mykal.

I have found very loose family connections that link these two families thru marriage. For instance, JKerns was married and widowed by a P Newsome. JKerns’ uncle (his fathers brother) is/was married to R Rhoden Kerns (Clarence’s sister). Also, NM (LM’s sister) was married and divorced a Newsome.

Another thing to consider and it’s most likely another strange coincidence is Kayla Eitel was last seen and has been missing since the same day as the Newsome murders - 1/4/16. The last person she was seen with was David Brian Arthur who was killed in the stand off with PCSO. That stand off occurred 3 days after Violet Rhoden was found deceased. Barry Leeth was also killed in that standoff. He was an innocent victim as well. Violets sister is engaged and has a baby with a Leeth. I’ve not traced the family to see if it’s any relation to BL. The suspect in her still unanswered death (murder or suicide ?) is JKerns.

I believe I posted all of this in the last thread with links. I’ll try to find it.
UNSOLVED - Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

UNSOLVED - Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

Links to where we discussed this in August which includes obituaries and articles. Hope this helps!

Sometimes I think most everyone in that area is connected by blood, or marriage, and/or illegal activity...

Ellie's investigation showcases another coincidence the mother worked at a nursing facility in Lucasville. HMR also worked at an assisted living.(There was no connection made that Candy or HMR worked at the same facility.

Most of the primary owner's nursing home business is in FL. Most investors are privately held corporations with no executives listed

MitteScarpette; said:
Mitten Scarpetta Thread 33 Post 1143

Candy Newsome was said to be dealing prescription pills. There’s also a video in which her step father states neighbors heard an old truck at her residence late on the night her and Mykal were murdered. The truck was believed to be an old Ford. <snip>
What business dealings did <snip>

I believe the lights came on for me when I read from Betty's post:

There are two assisted living/convalescence homes in Lucasville.

HMR worked at Edgewood Manor, according to her obit. Ellie Merritt did not indicate which of the two facilities Candy Newsome worked at.(paraphrase)

Most of the Edgewood Manners I & II primary owner's nursing home business is in FL. Most of Edgewood Manner I & II investors are privately held corporations with no executives listed
ETA: Both Edgewood Manor I and II are right next door to Big Bear Lake [/QUOTE]

Thanks Mitten for your links great sleuthing so much information. Just WOW

My Opinion and Theory please let me know if any errors.

The county is large, but has such a small population, you're probably right.
Sometimes I think most everyone in that area is connected by blood, or marriage, and/or illegal activity...

True. I believe the entire county population is only around 30,000. The county is the size of the town I live in.

Most of the Edgewood Manners I & II primary owner's nursing home business is in FL. Most of Edgewood Manner I & II investors are privately held corporations with no executives listed

Snipped for focus. There’s that name again-BBL.

I’d be curious to know the business owners for Edgewood manner and if any of them are in joint businesses with RW. The list of businesses he’s owns is LONG, with quite a few with more than just his name. Including businesses in FL.

I believe the lights came on for me when I read from Betty's post:

There are two assisted living/convalescence homes in Lucasville.

HMR worked at Edgewood Manor, according to her obit. Ellie Merritt did not indicate which of the two facilities Candy Newsome worked at.(paraphrase)

Thanks Mitten for your links great sleuthing so much information. Just WOW

My Opinion and Theory please let me know if any errors.[/QUOTE]
investors are privately held corporations with no executives listed

The principles in the corporation should be listed on the state of Ohio's website. When a corporation has been formed it is required to file a franchise tax return once a year listing all principle officers (e.g president, vice president, treasurer ect) and these records should be open to the public. Also any shareholders receiving a Schedule K are listed on the state corporate income tax return.

In my state the principle officers of a corporation are open to public access, but I can't seem to access them from Ohio's website. But then that doesn't surprise me since Ohio has one of the most confusing and complicated tax returns in the US. I wanted to strangle myself over RITA.

Maybe someone who lives in Ohio can access them.

JMO

Most of the primary owner's nursing home business is in Florida

Betty's post said most of the 'primary owners' nursing home business is in Florida. How do we find the primary executives name(s) of Edgewood Manor I and II Assisted Living/ Nusing Home in Lucasville,Ohio?

I hope this makes sense.o_O

Thanks Raisinback for your information it sounds like Ohio makes it complicated! I have heard Florida's business records are also a real maze to navigate.

The principles in the corporation should be listed on the state of Ohio's website. When a corporation has been formed it is required to file a franchise tax return once a year listing all principle officers (e.g president, vice president, treasurer ect) and these records should be open to the public. Also any shareholders receiving a Schedule K are listed on the state corporate income tax return.

Just My Opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members