OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Created a breed and registry for a horse too. Georgian Grande. Beautiful horses. GW3 was caught at Rood and Riddle. Not just anyone can afford to take their equines there. $$$$!!!
Well, I have a different take on R&R.... they did surgery on my mare that ruptured her uterine artery during birth and it was not any more than the colic surgery that Dr. Wooten here did on our horse.

Here's an old article that gives some detail. I think LM was trying to explain the delay in a text message being delivered. He also was clear that JM and JW knew each other but weren't friends. I think LM may have been trying to be very careful and not say too much.

A possible scenario with that text message that might explain it to me, is the combination of two things that can happen with text messages:

1. Accidentally being sent an unintended recipient. JM may have had a contact list in his cell phone that was uploaded through for example facebook. JM may have sent a text he intended for someone else and JW got pulled from the contact list on his cell phone and JW became the recipient and JM didn't realize it. I've had this happen to me and now I'm really careful.
2. Delay in delivery to the recipient. Text messages aren't always delivered to the recipient immediately. I've had some get hung up for hours before they were actually delivered and received.

In a different article, JW denied there was a text.

JMO.

Relative of Rhoden victim accused of destroying GPS appears in court

The wording in the indictments seems to imply they hacked cell phones, emails and social media of the victims and others. Its possible they hacked JM's cell phone to make it appear he received a text message from JW. Same possibility with the alleged email that AM sent to DR.

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...cial-Prosecutions/PikeCountyMurderIndictments

Check Edward Wagner, Count 19

" On or about July 1, 2014 through May 9, 2017, at the County of Pike in the State of Ohio, did unlawfully in any manner and by any means, including by but not limited to computer, hacking did knowingly gain access to, attempt to gain access to or cause access to be gained to any computer, computer system, computer network, cable system, telecommunications device, telecommunications service, or information service to wit: social media accounts, without the consent of the owner, etc.."

Count 20

"On or about July 1, 2014 through May 9, 2017, at the County of Pike,etc. ..did unlawfully and purposely intercept, attempt to intercept , or procure another person to intercept or attempt to intercept a wire, oral or electronic communication in violation of, etc.."

BBM

Last edited:
Pike County investigation: 8 deaths and multiple arrests were tied to one key factor — child custody

Sophia Wagner is spending her fifth birthday today in the custody of Children Service

They [Wagners] were known in the community for vast property holdings. This includes the 2,000-acre Flying W Farm atop a hill outside Lucasville that is the headquarters of a key family business: exotic animals. On the farm, Fredericka has spent a lifetime breeding prize miniature horses, some of which became among the most renowned in the country. In 1986, a fire killed 20 of the horses valued at nearly $1 million, archival news coverage shows.

A few years later, the family entered another business: breeding miniature Vietnamese pot-bellied pigs, reportedly worth between $1,000 and $20,000 apiece. In 1991, Fredericka was accused in three federal lawsuits of racketeering. According to the lawsuits, the pigs were advertised as “the very best in Vietnamese Pot Bellied pigs” when “in fact, the pigs did not meet the standard of fitness represented,” the plaintiffs alleged. The cases did not go to trial.

Currently, the farm sells a trademark breed of dog developed by Fredericka Wagner, according to the farm’s web site. The prices ranges from $1,800 to $2,100, the web site says.

The four started conspiring in January 2016, court records allege. In the following months they bought “specific shoes from Walmart,” as well as the materials to build one or more “brass catchers” and silencers, ammunition, a magazine clip, and a “bug” detector.

“They obviously went to great lengths in this case,” said Dan Baker, a retired homicide detective from the Dayton police department, after reviewing the indictments.

He said a brass catcher is commonly a mesh bag that hooks onto the side of a rifle such as an AR-15 and catches spent cartridges.

“These killers, if used, wanted to not leave any spent cartridges,” Baker said. “Even though the bullets are recovered, prints and DNA are more likely found on the cartridges due to hand loading. So, they did not want to leave the cartridges.”

He said an off-the-shelf bug detector helps someone find listening devices and sometimes create white noise to muffle sounds or discussion.

The indictments also say the killers closely monitored the victims, their habits and sleeping routines, sleeping locations, social media accounts, layout of their homes and surveillance devices, and pets on the property.

More at link, re previous legal issues, custody disoute, Move to Alaska and back, and much more

Sad, sad, sad, SW spends her birthday in custody of Children's Services instead of with her family.

Sad, sad, sad, SW spends her birthday in custody of Children's Services instead of with her family.

I hope they can get her placed with a family member soon. In the last 2 1/2 years she has lost her mom, was taken away from her mom’s family, moved to Alaska, moved back to Ohio, dad’s in jail, now apparently staying with strangers.

It does happen, but when you look at the vast numbers of people who through withdrawal alone, and/or through jail, the vast majority survive it, with better odds than they survive continued addiction to Heroin or Alcohol. Most addicts won't go to a treatment center. They'll try and detox in a motel room or someone's home.

I agree with that, but can't imagine the detox scene in a jail. And it CAN be extremely dangerous for an addict to quit cold turkey.

big Chris was dead for a while before the rest where killed, someone covered his body up with a sheet!
It was important for the Wagner's plan that nobody looking or coming in from outside the trailer saw Big Chris' hole-riddled body. The Wagners had 3 more homes to invade after killing Big Chris and couldn't let anything spoil their evil plan. That's why his body was covered.

Last edited:
Wa

s he killed at the trailer?

Hard to say now, but it seems they would have mentioned this at the presser. They also would have filed kidnapping charges, too.

I also think that they only sent teams of 2 or so people in most of the homes, but I think all 4 of them went to DR's trailer. It was the only home where there were 3 different people asleep in three different bedrooms in the same home. They would have needed people in various rooms to make sure no one escaped before all were killed. There was an exit at the back of DR's home

stream_img.jpg

The wording in the indictments seems to imply they hacked cell phones, emails and social media of the victims and others. Its possible they hacked JM's cell phone to make it appear he received a text message from JW. Same possibility with the alleged email that AM sent to DR.

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...cial-Prosecutions/PikeCountyMurderIndictments

Check Edward Wagner, Count 19

" On or about July 1, 2014 through May 9, 2017, at the County of Pike in the State of Ohio, did unlawfully in any manner and by any means, including by but not limited to computer, hacking did knowingly gain access to, attempt to gain access to or cause access to be gained to any computer, computer system, computer network, cable system, telecommunications device, telecommunications service, or information service to wit: social media accounts, without the consent of the owner, etc.."

Count 20

"On or about July 1, 2014 through May 9, 2017, at the County of Pike,etc. ..did unlawfully and purposely intercept, attempt to intercept , or procure another person to intercept or attempt to intercept a wire, oral or electronic communication in violation of, etc.."

BBM
Since they lived together, Jake would have likely had Hanna's email and Facebook passwords allowing him to read her messages and impersonate her. If Hanna and her mom shared a computer, he may have also known Dana's email and Facebook passwords.

Since they lived together, Jake would have likely had Hanna's email and Facebook passwords allowing him to read her messages and impersonate her. If Hanna and her mom shared a computer, he may have also known Dana's email and Facebook passwords.
Yes. Anyone close to me could guess my two passwords that I have for everything because I forget them otherwise or forget where I have written them.

Hard to say now, but it seems they would have mentioned this at the presser. They also would have filed kidnapping charges, too.

I also think that they only sent teams of 2 or so people in most of the homes, but I think all 4 of them went to DR's trailer. It was the only home where there were 3 different people asleep in three different bedrooms in the same home. They would have needed people in various rooms to make sure no one escaped before all were killed. There was an exit at the back of DR's home

stream_img.jpg
Why was little Chris behind the head board of his bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska