OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was little Chris behind the head board of his bed?

We don't know that for certain, but Len Manley was quoted as saying it took a while to find him. He may have heard the noise elsewhere in the house tried to hide behind his bed. Seems logical. There may have been no way for him to escape. So sad, he was just a kid, only recently turned 16.

Dayton Daily News has a photo of the home where AW, GWIII and kids were living

Pike-Murder-Suspects-010.jpg

Pike County investigation: 8 deaths and multiple arrests were tied to one key factor — child custody

Well, I have a different take on R&R.... they did surgery on my mare that ruptured her uterine artery during birth and it was not any more than the colic surgery that Dr. Wooten here did on our horse.

I knew a vet that charged next to nothing for a barn cat or a kid's pet dog but charged much more for registered animals.

I guess they thought they were really smart, and that they could be careful enough that no one could prove anything against them.

We'll have to wait till the trial to see how they slipped up: was it a mistake they made during the crime, or a failure to plan adequately, or was it something they did after the crime that gave them away.

A couple three hints, while we wait, as to how they were nailed down;

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said the accused were meticulous in their planning, but made mistakes.

“They did this quickly, coldly, calmly and very carefully. But not carefully enough,” he said. “They left traces, they left a trail. The parts to build a silencer, the forged documents, the cameras, cellphones, all that they tampered with.

“And the lies, all the lies they told us.”

Pike County investigation: 8 deaths and multiple arrests were tied to one key factor — child custody

Well, I have a different take on R&R.... they did surgery on my mare that ruptured her uterine artery during birth and it was not any more than the colic surgery that Dr. Wooten here did on our horse.

I knew a vet that charged next to nothing for a barn cat or a kid's pet dog but charged much more for registered animals.

That same article mentioned parts of the silencer were found at the crime scene, maybe the insulation someone said here earlier that comes out when you shoot? It probably didn't take them too long to do forensics on phone records, email, purchases at stores, etc. They may have found the custody docs on JWs home computer or even cell phone.

JW could destroy their cell phones, but not the records of calls, texts, voice mail, hacking evidence, etc.

I agree with that, but can't imagine the detox scene in a jail. And it CAN be extremely dangerous for an addict to quit cold turkey.

BBM
It ain't pretty when an addict detoxes for sure and yes, it CAN be, especially if you are an alcoholic. It can also be extremely dangerous for them to continue using.

Why was little Chris behind the head board of his bed?

LM said it took awhile to find him. He was between the wall and his bed. It seems he likely heard them and tried to hide. I dislike even typing that and hope it is not the case. He'd have known them, even if they were masked up. You can't miss those profiles...

It's difficult for felons to find someone who will rent to them and especially felons who've declared bankruptcy. I wonder if one of Angela's family members owned this property.

At the time they rented, they weren't felons. George WIII had committed some felonies a long time ago. One was dismissed by Prosecutor Junk. The other may not have shown up in records.

That same article mentioned parts of the silencer were found at the crime scene, maybe the insulation someone said here earlier that comes out when you shoot? It probably didn't take them too long to do forensics on phone records, email, purchases at stores, etc. They may have found the custody docs on JWs home computer or even cell phone.

JW could destroy their cell phones, but not the records of calls, texts, voice mail, hacking evidence, etc.

Yeah, pieces of "fluff" falls off of silencers and the Ws were incredibly naive about technology and digital footprints. Obviously AW didn't teach up-to-date STEM in her home school lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove