OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on page 35 and trying to catch up before I ask a question, but I cant catch up!!! lol. Victim's and their Facebook pages are allowable. That being said------------- can someone please link me to Chris Rhoden Jrs video?? I cannot find it. Also, Dana's post with the tv and the house painting. These posts from the victims can be linked! That might be easier than trying to direct people otherwise, since we all seem to be having trouble following the cryptic trail through this massive case! :) Thanks so much in advance. Back to page 35 I go! I really do want to see that video. lol

Link to the tv/man in the mirror pic on Dana's Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...85760657.90785.100000815391262&type=3&theater

ETA oops kaytay beat me to it :D

Both of the calls would be flagged as suspicious IMO

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/911+h...alysis:+is+the+caller+the+killer?-a0180406725

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
According to that they would. Also being calm or upset doesn't always tell the story. Those boys that killed their parents.. The Menendez brothers, they were crying and sounded so upset.

I'm a person that while an emergency is happening, I can be calm and level headed and then I fall apart when it is over or someone else can take over.

Both these calls would be flagged though according to this article.

I also wonder about the "Financing Company" that at the bottom of the page. Traces to a town just above Greenville, OH.

I saw that too, I'm sleuthing it…now I'm going down a rabbit hole!

Here's an updated translation of the first minutes of the BJM 911. I had a few things out of order in my first one. At 00:07 you can hear the toddler and BJM clearly says "Let go <je???>, hold on" and is talking to the toddler, not the 911 operator.

BJM: <unintellgible> (go back in your bedroom(?))

911: 911

BJM: Yes I need help deputy(?) at 40

(sounds like a toddler in the background)

BJM (to toddler) "let go Jer???(?), hold on

BJM: Um

911: I need you to tell me the address, What's the address

BJM: Give me just a second

BJM: Lemme walk to the mailbox

BJM: I think my brother in law's dead

911: Okay, what...

BJM They(?)

911: what's the address

BJM: Tammy what's this out here

BJM: 4077 Union Hill Road

911: 4077

BJM: 4077

911: Okay Four Zero 7 7 Union Hill Road

I believe the 2 mean dogs Mr Manley was referring were at Danas house not CR Sr or FR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that too, I'm sleuthing it…now I'm going down a rabbit hole!
Come back and tell us what you find!
Don't eat or drink anything! You know how those rabbit [emoji195] holes are.

I think it's a legit business because of the business website. http://www.sciotorivertradingcompany.com/

Also information on Ohio Sec. The business is definitely selling cars when it shouldn't be. The business also has a fb page that also sells used salvage cars.

But if you scroll down to the bottom of that business link it says , two other businesses at this address. One of the businesses is auto sales.

Here's an updated translation of the first minutes of the BJM 911. I had a few things out of order in my first one. At 00:07 you can hear the toddler and BJM clearly says "Let go <je???>, hold on" and is talking to the toddler, not the 911 operator.

BJM They(?)

"Go back in your bedroom"?? If she was at Chris srs house would a toddler have their own bedroom?
This would make sense if she actually was at frankie's making the call but why not mention them in the 911 call?

Not going to link to the video on ChrisJrs page because it's not his original post. Kinda grey area and I'd ask a mod if it wasn't already way past my bedtime. But it's there, just scroll down. March 30, 2015.

:eek:fftobed: Manana all.

OH MY! I just went back and listened to the BJM 911 again. She not only had the babies when she called 911, there was someone else with her.

I had to keep pausing and starting it, but below is fairly accurate ... or else I'm hearing things ... anyone else care to have a listen and see if they hear something else?

https://youtu.be/ZoMRgNwUtug
<the 911 goes on beyond this, but this is the important part right at the beginning>
BJM: <unintellgible> (back in the bedroom)

BJM: Yes I need help Jesse(?) at 40 ("let go Jer???(?)) (sounds like a toddler in the background)

BJM: <unintellgible>

911: What's the address

BJM: Hold on (?) (like she's talking to the toddler)

911: I need you to tell me the address

911: Okay, what's the address

I posted earlier I could hear kids at the time 911 is asking names and she say Chris and Grady Rhoden

"Go back in your bedroom"?? If she was at Chris srs house would a toddler have their own bedroom?
This would make sense if she actually was at frankie's making the call but why not mention them in the 911 call?

It's possible she didn't want to talk about it/mention Frankie and Hannah's names in front of the 3 year old.

The "huh factor" was present in 12 percent of the homicide calls. All but one of these callers were guilty.*
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/911+h...alysis:+is+the+caller+the+killer?-a0180406725

911: Ma’am, can you tell me what county that’s in?

Caller: Pike County.

911: It’s Pike County?

Caller: Yes. And they inaudible back room.

911: OK. I need you to get out of the house. Did you drive over there?

Caller: Yes, I did.

911: OK. What’s your name?

Caller: Mine’s Bobby.

911: Bobby, what’s your brother-in-law’s name?

Caller: Huh?

911: What’s your brother-in-law’s name?

ETA: I not saying she did it, but she knows (something) IMO

It's possible she didn't want to talk about it/mention Frankie and Hannah's names in front of the 3 year old.
Could be very possible. I was thinking a 3 yo wouldn't recognize their name, only knowing them as "dad" or "mom". I'm sure since Hannah g. was the step mom he probably called her by her name. Good point.

Not going to link to the video on ChrisJrs page because it's not his original post. Kinda grey area and I'd ask a mod if it wasn't already way past my bedtime. But it's there, just scroll down. March 30, 2015.

:eek:fftobed: Manana all.

Yep, I'm with you. Way past my bedtime! Was kinda waiting around hoping the mods would close the thread again tonight ... last night was the best sleep I've had since last Friday :happydance:

BJM They(?)

Also that video that someone posted earlier we were talking about has the 911 call and it might be more clear for you.

I haven't been confused. I've seen the information he claims isn't there. You just have to focus and look at all the information from reliable sources.
Well the DA was reliable and he confused everyone.

Yep, I'm with you. Way past my bedtime! Was kinda waiting around hoping the mods would close the thread again tonight ... last night was the best sleep I've had since last Friday :happydance:
Yes it was much easier to catch up this morning after the thread was closed. Its usually impossible to catch up after I wake up. Lol

There's so many rabbit holes you can end up in with this case!

Yep. I didn't find anything *too* interesting but still a little (only because the Arizona connection) on the Financial Company.

Only that company's website was registered through a website/domain company in Arizona that protects your privacy as a registrant. All website/domain registrants/registrations are public information, so the owner of the company wanted this private (which is the first time I've came across this in sleuthing sites).

This is the link to the company in Arizona that specializes in keeping website registration private (*Note this is not the finance company, just a public business so should be ok to post):
https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/default.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member