OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said "they were there to hold the scene. They stayed a couple of hours and drove back out. If they were at the property to hold the scene, why not just drive cars?"

Now I really want to know if they went to any other locations..

I know, that doesn't make any sense. I'm wondering if they took some things out they didn't want the media or public to see as part of the investigation.

I don't think the dogs were killed. We really have no reason to suspect anything has happened to them except Mr. Manley's somewhat cryptic comment that the dogs would have torn any intruders apart. That would be assuming that any dogs were in the house, because there's not necessarily any reason that the intruders would have to go near the outdoor dogs. I don't think they would bother shooting dogs that were tied up. They would pose no threat, but barking. And, it could be that they normally bark a lot, so that wouldn't draw any suspicion. Would hunting dogs bark at things like squirrels and rabbits? If so, their barking might not be anything that would draw attention.

Possibly, too, hunting dogs would be trained not to bark, so as not to scare off game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon