OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the guy that had been offering the reward got scared? Maybe he decided he really didn't want to be involved and gave in to the fear that is growing? Well I assume it has to be growing.

In what world would you mention your ex-BIL before you mention your sister? This has puzzled me since the beginning...wouldn't you be most upset about your sister and her children therefore mentioning them first and foremost?
Still catching up, but wanted to point out that Dana's house was a mike away. She didn't know about her sister when she called 911.

Weird, that sounds like more than the grow operations.

I totally believe we are not dealing with weed as sole product. They are a one stop shopping place IMO!! I think huge - it cost money to inccoperate business. It takes money to enter races.

Few of the cars in the front are junkers. The red mustang is hot !!! Beautiful and expensive machine!

Friends of mine own a body shop - tow trucks are like 90K! It cost money to feed a bunch of dogs and chickens. You need tools like you would not believe , to "repair" cars . I am going to ask her how much those things that lift cars off the ground cost! Will report back instantly!!

Huge properties, have bills.
Having babies costs money !

This is not a metro area - what are the cops patrolling doing night after night . This is specuation on my part, I think stopping by visiting residences, being fed, having some beer, a toke whatever.

That one article we all liked about the bust, is IMO very , telling.

Manny saying go to the nursing home if you want to know more than rasied my curosity.

There is no valid income stream. Peroid!!

Pls help this is the first I have heard of this please don't hurt me" what is that in context TIA

BBM. This would almost make me believe that Bobbi stumbled on the killer(s). Almost, because it doesn't make sense that the killer(s) would stick around while the police were being called.

I mean, I suppose it's possible that the killer(s) could stay around long enough to make sure Bobbi didn't mention his/her/their name to police, and then threaten her before they left. It seems rather risky though, since they couldn't know that they could flee before police got there. That "please don't hurt me" is really really odd though.

IIRC - I think it was like 10 min to get there!

I am hoping the reward is no longer needed. I hope they have ID'd the suspect/s.

http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/news/autopsies-of-victims-in-pike-county-shooting-could/nrBzy/

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Seems to be quoted saying "due to complex developments in the case" he withdrew his pledge. I almost feel the money would be served better helping bury the family as that has been a top issue on FB accounts for several days now. Incredibly heartbreaking.

Early on someone mentioned that one way to move product is to do in car doors etc. That sounds congruent with all "car" stuff!!

I get pulled over I hand ya -just speculating here- I had officer bill a wad of $ ---on my way just me pondering on a keyboard!

Noone knows a thing

Seems to be quoted saying "due to complex developments in the case" he withdrew his pledge. I almost feel the money would be served better helping bury the family as that has been a top issue on FB accounts for several days now. Incredibly heartbreaking.
He clearly had his heart in the right place. Concerned that the families had no $.
Maybe he will.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Those likely were not hazmat but instead Ohio BCI investigators. They wear white jump suits and shoe covers so as not to contaminate the scene. When they come off the scene, the suits are bagged and tagged. As a former public information officer for our local FD, I can tell you from experience, the press only gets about 50% of the story correct normally. I've read a press release that was written down before calling them and by the time it gets to print, the story is changed. My rank was simple firefighter and I've been called Captain, Fire Chief and commander even though I would clearly give and spell my name and rank for them. Never believe what you hear in the press.

Hey we all know how media can be wrong! The reporter stated haz matt and at that time (5-6 hours) the BCI folks had not yet arrived ..............................

I think the reward was removed because it's too dangerous for anyone to come forward with information unless they do it anonymously. In that case they can't collect the reward.

BBM. This would almost make me believe that Bobbi stumbled on the killer(s). Almost, because it doesn't make sense that the killer(s) would stick around while the police were being called.

I mean, I suppose it's possible that the killer(s) could stay around long enough to make sure Bobbi didn't mention his/her/their name to police, and then threaten her before they left. It seems rather risky though, since they couldn't know that they could flee before police got there. That "please don't hurt me" is really really odd though.

Why would they simply threaten her and leave if they had already killed innocent people who were witnesses? No, if she had run into the killers, they would have killed her as well.

Those likely were not hazmat but instead Ohio BCI investigators. They wear white jump suits and shoe covers so as not to contaminate the scene. When they come off the scene, the suits are bagged and tagged. As a former public information officer for our local FD, I can tell you from experience, the press only gets about 50% of the story correct normally. I've read a press release that was written down before calling them and by the time it gets to print, the story is changed. My rank was simple firefighter and I've been called Captain, Fire Chief and commander even though I would clearly give and spell my name and rank for them. Never believe what you hear in the press.

How long a drive is

1560 State Route 56 SW
P.O. Box 365
London, Ohio 43140

to crime scene - this is BCI location!!

7:51 am -- 1st 911 call/time of dispatch
8:07 am -- "Dep. Chandler arrived at a neighboring residence where he was flagged down...."

Approx. 16 minutes from 911 call to first reported arrival of LE on scene.

(Time info taken from @chrisgraves tweeted photo that revealed a portion of the 4-22 incident report.)

IIRC - I think it was like 10 min to get there!

I think the reward was removed because it's too dangerous for anyone to come forward with information unless they do it anonymously. In that case they can't collect the reward.

Agree, IMO there is an ongoing concern with LE agents working undercover and confidential informants. They have to proceed carefully to protect the lives of these people.

Link to article about Pike Co sheriff drug busting activities prior to the Rhode family murders

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/local/2016/04/26/first-year-challenge-sheriff-charlie-reader-pike-county-mass-murders/83559628/

And it would be horrible living there. Can you imagine living out in the country and knowing there are killers like this that could be even your next door neighbors?

Must be horrifying to be living in that stress.

Who knows anymore! But I think the shootings (Except Sheriff telling everyone to pack heat ugh - ) but IMO what ever the start of this is over. Now if someone breaks down and talks - the shooting could start all over -- after all the Sheriff has encouraged a whole town to arm up.

Shoot, there are all kinds of conflict i would think there. If I wanted to shoot you cause you told me you did not like my mashed potatoes (!) , I could shoot you now casue the sherriff told me to arm myself and say you threatened me. . Bang bang your dead , I was just doing what Sheriff told me -- I felt in grave danger moo.

Just to me it is abhorent for a LE person to repeatidly tell everyone in this area to holster up - very dangeroues IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87