OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but he answered the same as everything else...not going to comment on that. And with the exception of GR, whose record I haven't seen and who doesn't live in his county, I don't see anything that screams criminal or recent. I looked up my family in my hometown last night and we look as bad or worse than the Rhodens :blushing:
No he didn't, he said he didn't have, and he is the entire department.

What if one of the family members was in business with someone else before joining the family business?
Could that have made a previous partner mad?
That is a real issue and leads back to Gary for me. He has some connections with major other business..

Also, it is Turkey season in Ohio. Hunting hours are 1/2 hour before sunrise until noon. I would suspect that there just might have been a hunter in the woods that heard the shots.

<forestgump>and that's all I'm going to say about that</forestgump>

Are folks doing this (killing turkeys) to eat them??

He should have been honest because the press was asking about arrest records and they are public info.

If they weren't public info that would be different, but the fact they are made the sheriff look like he was hiding something or being dishonest, even if he wasn't.

Even though it would put more lives at risk after 8 had just been slaughtered?

The weather has been nice and there are motorcycles everywhere now. Bikers like to travel our back scenic roads because it is so beautiful this time of year and there isn't a lot of traffic. So seeing any group of bikers in the area wouldn't necessarly be unusual.

Are folks doing this (killing turkeys) to eat them??
Yes, hunting in the country is for food.

In my family for Thanksgiving every year, we have one store bought Turkey and one wild Turkey. My cousin gets the wild one with a bow. There is a very different taste between the two.

Yes, but he answered the same as everything else...not going to comment on that. And with the exception of GR, whose record I haven't seen and who doesn't live in his county, I don't see anything that screams criminal or recent. I looked up my family in my hometown last night and we look as bad or worse than the Rhodens :blushing:

If you go to surrounding counties court records - it becomes more \...................

I am not going to upset you then !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of curiosity, if the department was working with one of the family members as a CI, how do you think Reader should handle that question? Not being snarky just interested in how it should be handled if that were the case.

Yes the family has been involved with this department. I will not comment any further at this time (or until 2020!)

Many of you know my theory and I'm sticking to it. LE knows what happened now, but not in the very beginning. Find the gun(s) and the murders will be solved. There will be an arrest but not for what everyone thinks. Think love triangle gone bad (which I now think could be 1 of 2 triangles). LE is very quiet because they no longer feel there is a threat to the other Rhodens and have no more info. to release until the weapon(s)are found. All :moo: of course.

That's what my son does, but they still seem dry to me. I miss the white meat too.
It is different than a store bought one for sure. I don't like it instead of a store bought one. Also some game I'm good with if cooked right, some not so much.

I also hate fresh beef, the taste is different. I prefer the aged store bought beef. Some of that also started when my grandaddy had a cow we played with, made her necklaces out of wildflowers and named her.

She ended up on the table and NO ONE would eat. He was so mad he gave that meat away and forbid us to touch the farm animals or name them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member