OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've now heard like 15 gunshots today. This has never striked me as odd, now I'm like, should I call the cops? Lol.. Not that I'd be able to pick out exactly where they are coming from anyway.. Another issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just cant imagine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it was a love triangle type thing. I don't think someone murders an entire family for something like that. I think that the perps will end up not being from around this town. I think they were 'called in' from another city and that is why the 3 yr old was left alive. They aren't even from around there so no chance of her knowing them. Without mentioning names there were apparently some racial epithets used against some people that were not originally from that region and would not 'take it in stride' to be treated like that. Not in this day and age. Associates or gangbangers from out of town could have come to 'take care of them' for these people and would have left and driven off right after the murders. Right now they're probably sitting hundreds of miles away going about their lives feeling this crime they did was just part of their dues to whatever gang they are part of.

Racial epithets are used in every area - city, suburb, country. There would be no need for "gangbangers" (smh) to take the time travel to a remote area to massacre a whole family, of whom one member may have used racist language. It's just not that rare or shocking.

I just cant imagine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not abnormal during the day in the country during a hunting season, especially on the weekend. Some people go hunting every weekend for specific seasons. Some people even get up before work and walk into the woods and hunt a couple of hours.

Yes, I agree to keep theories broad. The fact that there have been past issues with LE though, just because there is a new sherif in town, doesn't mean these issues resolved, he may just not be as aware.

I also keep thinking back to the shatter bust.

Just speculating here - that is all

My core gut is , with so many people invoved what could account for noone coming forward with anything, or as far as we know. And the only question I get back to is who would one trust to talk to if they had an inclinging that LE may have been involved.

It is not a secret that LE throughout the world have a "thing" of protecting each other. Who would know where to go , espeically in a climate where LE is noy (disenfranchised) exactly a welcome entity??

Just asking. IMO that would be the scariest scenario of all for the folks in the area.

Just adding a possiblity in the mix - how many movies have been made of this theme! Noone to turn to......................

just a possibility of millions !!

I am surprised there has not been more discussion and mystery as it relates to minimal income stream , and a front yard full of new cars. I would think that would result in most anyone driving down the street and passing the house for years that there has to be some sort of income stream. Tht mustang is awesome !!

And then when it is reported that feilds of weed are found the property they own - that it does not explain , without question, the mystery income??

ANd or becomes "disrepectful". If it was behind someones house whose net income is 1.7 billion, then I might be open to maybe someone else is out there in the back and they dont know about it.

Someone is five ft 11. Fact - not judgement. There are addicitve issues here. If they found herbal tomatoes in the back yard that would mystifiy me -- just saying --

What is----- it if it sounds likes horses, dont turn around expecting to see mules (or something like that!)

I also have to add that Walter from Breaking Bad ................cops found it day one IMO recall how skiddish they were about some weed bushes!!

RE: car shop being used as a front and they used the old cars to concel heroin or weed in to transport that may have been why DS was even supposed to work on

go back to court house -- you will find an endless amount of activity regarding no driving tags.. plug it into sentance above

Then correlate that to individual who is most active with criminal chges on the pages , drugs, and tags.....plug into same said sentence.......................

kinda staring us in the face no?

Also, why would DS plan to stay overnight to work on cars in morning then do neither?

This makes me let even more to the car shop being used as a front and they used the old cars to concel heroin or weed in to transport that may have been why DS was even supposed to work on cars, possibly they would use someone like BJ as a driver to drop the cars off and be picked up by another member of the bunch. Used auto lot selling cars that's a good cover too because where I live if I drive a car to test it they through dealer tags on it for the time being also some of the low end lots will write u a bill of sale that's what one did when I bought my teens vehicles they were a couple thousand the lot gave me bill of sale and receipt not temp tags or anything. If I was using these old cars for something like that I would make my run and when safely back I would destroy the papers and wait to do it again or whoever the car went to had paid for a car they could resale or destroy there are alot of angles with the auto shop and sales that are favorable for something like thst. I think BJ knew she had a run that morning and that's why she let herself in because that would have been important and no one was outside waiting to get her on her way so she probably knew something wasn't right and could have had someone with her that was going to follow her. Jmo

Many of you know my theory and I'm sticking to it. LE knows what happened now, but not in the very beginning. Find the gun(s) and the murders will be solved. There will be an arrest but not for what everyone thinks. Think love triangle gone bad (which I now think could be 1 of 2 triangles). LE is very quiet because they no longer feel there is a threat to the other Rhodens and have no more info. to release until the weapon(s)are found. All :moo: of course.

Ann99 said:
Local radio, WLW, Bill Cunningham

I just heard this and can't quote exactly.
It will be repeated through the day, so maybe more clarity.
Or maybe not. But what I remember was:

Bill said he was told it was an "inside" job.

MizStery said:
MizStery
When I hear 'inside' job I think of anyone involved in the Rhoden's network of ventures. They bought,bred and sold hounds,roosters. They fixed up and bought vehicles for demolition derby competition,repaired and/or resold vehicles for parts or flipping.Then,of course their growing and reselling of pot.

Buying neighboring properties could be iffy especially if it's the owner is impoverished and forced to sell family land. Any of the Rhoden's ventures had the potential to alienate or anger people in the community. The rumors of frequent disputes & grudges against the Rhoden's have been discussed at length.

I am paraphrasing Nada from thread 5
"Protecting & defending the family name is everything to people of this community."

What I get is 'it' was an inside job. Perhaps another member of the Rhoden's extended family was angry that the 'family farm or property' was controlled by Chris. They have resented their 'comfortable' lifestyle. Perhaps they had approached Chris for a loan or a cut in the lucrative pot growing venture. Chris might have rebuffed them?
Or
Chris had deposable income & expensive hobbies. Perhaps 'perps' had to sell off some family land to him to pay bills. The feud also could be over the thriving pot enterprise. Perhaps some people tolerated growing pot when it was just for consumption. But,as the business grew they could see their community becoming a Mecca for cartels.

Whoever is responsible planned,stalked and executed Chris's immediate family. And according to the sheriff it was an inside job.

:cow:

Racial epithets are used in every area - city, suburb, country. There would be no need for "gangbangers" (smh) to take the time travel to a remote area to massacre a whole family, of whom one member may have used racist language. It's just not that rare or shocking.
I think it depends. If it was just a one time thing sure. But if it's a repeated, long term pattern of racist behavior along with physical altercations, threats, demeaning comments etc that could cause rage and frustration in someone(s) and cause them to seek revenge. Just a thought. Obviously could be completely wrong.

This makes me let even more to the car shop being used as a front and they used the old cars to concel heroin or weed in to transport that may have been why DS was even supposed to work on cars, possibly they would use someone like BJ as a driver to drop the cars off and be picked up by another member of the bunch. Used auto lot selling cars that's a good cover too because where I live if I drive a car to test it they through dealer tags on it for the time being also some of the low end lots will write u a bill of sale that's what one did when I bought my teens vehicles they were a couple thousand the lot gave me bill of sale and receipt not temp tags or anything. If I was using these old cars for something like that I would make my run and when safely back I would destroy the papers and wait to do it again or whoever the car went to had paid for a car they could resale or destroy there are alot of angles with the auto shop and sales that are favorable for something like thst. I think BJ knew she had a run that morning and that's why she let herself in because that would have been important and no one was outside waiting to get her on her way so she probably knew something wasn't right and could have had someone with her that was going to follow her. Jmo
Didn't Leonard say in one interview his son's truck got impounded because of something to do with him switching tags? That May have something to do with that too...

but when it's combined with other things it's not only not rare to retaliate but quite common. It is becoming more and more common for a young group to hear of an incident or slurs and go take it out on innocents. And it most certainly is becoming more common place to retaliate against the people directly.

It's interesting that Frankie and Hannah G. had a relative staying with them for a while...I wonder when that changed? Anyone know?

In regards to the roosters, I definitely think they were being used for cockfighting. FR has liked several cockfighting pages on FB. He liked quite a few marijuana related pages, as well.

Just speculating here - that is all

My core gut is , with so many people invoved what could account for noone coming forward with anything, or as far as we know. And the only question I get back to is who would one trust to talk to if they had an inclinging that LE may have been involved.

It is not a secret that LE throughout the world have a "thing" of protecting each other. Who would know where to go , espeically in a climate where LE is noy (disenfranchised) exactly a welcome entity??

Just asking. IMO that would be the scariest scenario of all for the folks in the area.

Just adding a possiblity in the mix - how many movies have been made of this theme! Noone to turn to......................

I am surprised there has not been more discussion and mystery as it relates to minimal income stream , and a front yard full of new cars. I would think that would result in most anyone driving down the street and passing the house for years that there has to be some sort of income stream. Tht mustang is awesome !!

And then when it is reported that feilds of weed are found the property they own - that it does not explain , without

Does anyone higher up than local LE interview local LE in such a situation as this, can all local LE be accounted for with solid alibis? Just curious, been reading here and there and someone claims to be an ex officer under that admin and gave some interesting background so it sparked my curiosity how that is handled. I would be suspect of the town dog at this point meaning everybody would be under a magnifying glass.

It's interesting that Frankie and Hannah G. had a relative staying with them for a while...I wonder when that changed? Anyone know?

I think like a week before the killings. Agreed, the timing is all so interesting.

Why not take out his other brothers and sisters who lived close? Why would the sheriff warn the remaining Rhodens to arm themselves? If telling Chris "I've killed your family" was the motive and Chris is dead, there would be no worries for the remaining family members.

Omg you guys I have been out all day and I am 15 pages behind!! Ugh.

Because Chris wasn't as close to them. I have the feeling that he was closest to Kenneth. Kenneth was living on his land and they liked to work on cars together.

And the police would have no way of knowing that Chris was the target because of some romantic conflict. All they know is that the Rhodens appeared to have been targeted, so they warned all of them. But think about it. Everything will person that was taken out is somebody that was loved by Chris.

This post came out odd in terms of size. Let me just say, that one poster made an awesome timeline. The AG was called in 9 minutes (9 minutes) after they arrived on scene...................................................................................... But if we go hierarchy, anything that may have been happening all happening is under his (AG) watch as well.......................time for a huddle!!!

And then when it is reported that feilds of weed are found the property they own - that it does not explain , without

Does anyone higher up than local LE interview local LE in such a situation as this, can all local LE be accounted for with solid alibis? Just curious, been reading here and there and someone claims to be an ex officer under that admin and gave some interesting background so it sparked my curiosity how that is handled. I would be suspect of the town dog at this point meaning everybody would be under a magnifying glass.[/QUOTE]

In regards to the roosters, I definitely think they were being used for cockfighting. FR has liked several cockfighting pages on FB. He liked quite a few marijuana related pages, as well.

just being funny-------------------------- noone saw all the anti drug posts !!!!!!!!!

I think it's probably safe to say they were all family and loved each other. Except for HG. In my family once your family your always family.

I tend to take anything reported by a tabloid with a grain of sale. Also, it doesn't make sense to me why DS would tell so much to some reporter who isn't even local or regional and with whom he could not possibly have even been familiar with?

Because the Daily Mail pays for stories. TMZ and Daily Mail are the only two media outlets that pay people for their stories. Because of that, they are able to get a lot of scoops. Sometimes people are not willing to talk for free. I agree that they go with the most sensational headlines possible, but they do often get facts correct and break big stories.

BTW, my estimate is that DS got paid at least $1500 for each of the two interviews he did.

The Latest: 2nd funeral underway in Ohio shooting massacre

4cac1638e8a18215970f6a7067009451_r900x493.JPEG

Cory Holdren makes sure the eight candles don't blow out by the wind that were placed into the ground to honor the eight that were killed in Piketon during the Pike County Vigil at the Pike County Fairgrounds in Piketon, Ohio on Friday, April 29, 2016. Cory was Hanna Rhoden boyfriend. (Kyle Robertson/The Columbus Dispatch via AP) The Associated Press - See more at: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...eral-to-be-held-in-ohio/#sthash.8XwZX3UG.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member