OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the pot around and all the drama that brings ... I just don't think there is anyway in hades you could have slipped up on these people. I think it was someone they knew.

It was definitely someone they knew, but what I'm saying is the people this person deals with could've carried it out. The cartel is working Ohio, they deal with middle people that deal with locals in areas. Not saying that happened here, it could very well be locals, but these were hitmen, military, security, or police trained cold hearted killers. Then again you can find out how to do anything online anymore. SMH

Bahhh ha ha. I just spit coke all over my screen :)
I know it.. I laughed in their face when they told me why they got the rooster. I told them they really don't want fertilized eggs either. I can't eat them. I imagine that rooster will be gone soon as they crack an egg to make an omelet and see a few feathers and/or blood lol.

That was my first thought too - but it sounds like Gary's father knew it was Christopher Jr????

sounds to me like someone read the obituary but does not have any real working knowledge of the family. Chris Jr was not found with Gary and remaining sister are omitted.

In groups like that it could be revenge for stepping on toes and selling pot, something a previous relative did and was covered up, even minor things that most would let go.

Close knit small communities are notorious for minor things becoming big.

So then could the target be someone who is alive, as in hurting someone by taking out most of their loved ones?

I thought so too - but why would they quote Gary's father as saying that?

Because he was talking about his nephew. Both Chris Senior and Chris Junior are his nephew. The reporter just misinterpreted which nephew he was referring to.

Because he was talking about his nephew. Both Chris Senior and Chris Junior are his nephew. The reporter just misinterpreted which nephew he was referring to.

Thanks, I was in the twilight zone there for a minute!

It just gets more "unique " as we roll along. Know what the name of the counties prosecutor is ? Rob Junk !

Now that is a name for any Prosecutor

oxymoron.......anyone !!!!

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader's Sunday comments to his county's residents may have caused a collective raising of an eyebrow from the audience following last Friday's mass killing from afar. Locally, however, it wasn't considered a gaffe or even the first time a high-ranking Pike County official said or did something curious regarding firearms.

...............In that same period, 348 permits were renewed. Neighboring Adams County saw 930 permits issues and 630 renewed.
In Pike County, 1,515 concealed carry permits were issued from 2011 through 2015.

Jan. 4 unsolved double homicide in Minford, a town of 693 in Crabtree's Scioto County, have given rise to his caution. -............. this is the one posted earlier - the victim was a friend on (dont remember which one) Rhoden family FB pages.

Arkoe Outdoors, an outdoor supply and firearm store less than four miles from the scene of last Friday's shootings, has seen an uptick in calls despite it not being hunting season...............

These days everyone's got an opinion, but the general conversation is much more concerned...................

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/2016/04/28/rural-ohio-call-arm-yourself/83648366/

So then could the target be someone who is alive, as in hurting someone by taking out most of their loved ones?
I don't think so. I think Chris and his family were the target.

Someone on the take who made sure that no witnesses could testify against him (them)? I am just itching to know if and how well the Rhodens new their local deputies....

It was definitely someone they knew, but what I'm saying is the people this person deals with could've carried it out. The cartel is working Ohio, they deal with middle people that deal with locals in areas. Not saying that happened here, it could very well be locals, but these were hitmen, military, security, or police trained cold hearted killers. Then again you can find out how to do anything online anymore. SMH

This was not cartel, hit men, military, security or trained killers. Too many shots for any of those. What was it 32 gsw? A hit man needs 8. Period. Not cartel or a middle man. Too noticeable. Locals know locals. If an outsider is hanging around, a local saw the middle man then and someone would say something about seeing CR spending time with some guy that wasn't from around there. Surely someone would mention any new people around the town. This was a person that knows the family and has been to all the homes. I don't think there would be any reason for CR1 to just go around giving tours of all the property he owns. People keep saying this was sophisticated and professional but in reality I've been through a few scenarios in my head and have come up with different ways these murders could be pulled off in a matter of minutes. It's not that hard to think about it and plan it. LE knows it's local. That's probably why they haven't requested much help from different agencies. I believe they probably have a very good idea who did it and they are trying to build a case and waiting for the killers to mess up.

There are some that have no led light, no flash, no red glow and infrared vision with no back flash.

They have some that are truly invisible and silent.

Supposedly you can scan for the infrared of a trail camera with a cell phone camera and detect them. Just what I read. You need the front facing camera on a cell phone that doesn't have an IR filter (the back facing good camera does have the filter and won't pick up the IR signal). Or any bad digital camera without an IR filter will do the same.

DeWine dismissed a report claiming that one of the family members killed in Pike County Friday was found littered with dollar bills.

He also said talks with the FBI and DEA were about technical help, and not the related to multi-state or international criminal activity connected to the killings

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/dewine-dismisses-rumors-in-pike-county-killings

Rhoden family is a large family spread across several counties in southern Ohio.

IMO this just needs to be repeated !
Reader said the family did not have prior criminal contact with his office.

“I’ll tell you, the drug scene in this area is just so bad that you never can tell,”

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/rhoden-family-pike-county-massacre-update-7-mysteries-from-the-pike-county-killings?autoplay=true

This was not cartel, hit men, military, security or trained killers. Too many shots for any of those. What was it 32 gsw? A hit man needs 8. Period. Not cartel or a middle man. Too noticeable. Locals know locals. If an outsider is hanging around, a local saw the middle man then and someone would say something about seeing CR spending time with some guy that wasn't from around there. Surely someone would mention any new people around the town. This was a person that knows the family and has been to all the homes. I don't think there would be any reason for CR1 to just go around giving tours of all the property he owns. People keep saying this was sophisticated and professional but in reality I've been through a few scenarios in my head and have come up with different ways these murders could be pulled off in a matter of minutes. It's not that hard to think about it and plan it. LE knows it's local. That's probably why they haven't requested much help from different agencies. I believe they probably have a very good idea who did it and they are trying to build a case and waiting for the killers to mess up.

Agree. I also think that many of these people were frequent night-time hunters. I have no knowledge of guns, but maybe hearing shots at night is common for that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska