OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making a generalization here, but after looking at A LOT of Facebook pages this past week, I've come to the conclusion that Facebook does a lot more damage in this society than it does good. There is just a plethora of different hatreds being expressed very publicly.

It brings out the best and worst in people.

It is different than a store bought one for sure. I don't like it instead of a store bought one. Also some game I'm good with if cooked right, some not so much.

I also hate fresh beef, the taste is different. I prefer the aged store bought beef. Some of that also started when my grandaddy had a cow we played with, made her necklaces out of wildflowers and named her.

She ended up on the table and NO ONE would eat. He was so mad he gave that meat away and forbid us to touch the farm animals or name them.

That makes me sad- I'm a meat eater, & I'm glad I've never met my dinner up close & personal- I would have to become a vegan. If I ever become a farmer, I don't think I could have pigs or cows, maybe just chickens.

I'm making a generalization here, but after looking at A LOT of Facebook pages this past week, I've come to the conclusion that Facebook does a lot more damage in this society than it does good. There is just a plethora of different hatreds being expressed very publicly.

And not only that, why in gods name do people not use their privacy settings?! The last thing I would want after I am dead is everyone on earth combing through my Facebook page!

It is about 70 miles. I think it was the obituary, or maybe it was his dad. But we found out that Kenneth does have a job at an actual company in Columbus.

Could it be that he actually is like a contractor though? Like my company is in Toledo, OH, but I work in Battle Creek, MI. But anything saying where I work says Toledo.. My checks, my credit report, everything. Just a thought. I'm a contractor through them, so I'm not technically employed by any of the locations I work. Toledo is a several hour drive for me. So it would strike people as odd if they were like wait.. Why does she work in Toledo? JMO.

That makes me sad- I'm a meat eater, & I'm glad I've never met my dinner up close & personal- I would have to become a vegan. If I ever become a farmer, I don't think I could have pigs or cows, maybe just chickens.
That's why they stay farm animals and not pets.

FTR, farm animals are raised, live, cared for and slaughtered in much, much more humane ways than what you buy at the store.

Could it be that he actually is like a contractor though? Like my company is in Toledo, OH, but I work in Battle Creek, MI. But anything saying where I work says Toledo.. My checks, my credit report, everything. Just a thought. I'm a contractor through them, so I'm not technically employed by any of the locations I work.

It is possible. But the story I read pretty specifically said that he drives to Columbus every day.

I was just about to ask how people have SO MUCH TIME to post like 1,000 memes a day on facebook. Then I remembered how much time I spend on websleuths ;)

at this point it's getting suspicious with no new info, the national news is ignoring it , which is odd.

I don't think it's that odd that after a week the story has dropped from the headlines. The "attention span" of the media is a reflection of their audience. When the next bit of "new info", no matter how insignificant, is made known I'm sure this story will be back in the national headlines.

Sheriffs from 25 sheriff’s offices across the state have offered support to the Pike County Sheriff’s ...

These are places surrounding Pike.

In a neighboring county this :

10 Investigates turned its spotlight to the Reynoldsburg Police Department.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/01/01/columbus-10-investigates-year-wrap.html

Go to your next neighbor(!):

Athens County sheriff found guilty of corruption, sent immediately to jail

If you take it back into Pike County but move along to city hall:

; Deputy Auditor of Pike County Is Arrested and Gives Bail.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9A0CEEDA1F39EF3ABC4F53DFB7678389639EDE

If you scoot about again:

disbanded its police department last fall as a result of “corruption”first reported by the I-Team
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/lincoln-heights/hamilton-county-deputies-officially-replace-lincoln-heights-police-after-corruption-claims

Scaddle on up to Colubus

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — New questions have risen during the federal investigation of possible corruption at Columbus City Hall.

http://nbc4i.com/2015/07/13/former-crime-stoppers-leaders-talks-corruption/

So, is it okay to post the link to some info on Gary's mother?

And not only that, why in gods name do people not use their privacy settings?! The last thing I would want after I am dead is everyone on earth combing through my Facebook page!

or at least someone you know go in and cancel it!

I have noticed an interesting aspect of a potential love triangle, but I'm not sure the whole family would be murdered for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be that he actually is like a contractor though? Like my company is in Toledo, OH, but I work in Battle Creek, MI. But anything saying where I work says Toledo.. My checks, my credit report, everything. Just a thought. I'm a contractor through them, so I'm not technically employed by any of the locations I work. Toledo is a several hour drive for me. So it would strike people as odd if they were like wait.. Why does she work in Toledo? JMO.

driving that far could be 4 day work week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member