OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see, I pretty much noted like 7 different scenarios lol.

I do agree with what you are saying about the person though, assuming I'm thinking the same one. Almost looks like he is trying NOT to smile on interviews. Which is weird. JMO.

That's the one. I totally agree. He's been talking a lot. And going back and reading what he says, and really thinking about what he says -- LE has to see what we can see.

<modsnip>

As you can see, I pretty much noted like 7 different scenarios lol.

I do agree with what you are saying about the person though, assuming I'm thinking the same one. Almost looks like he is trying NOT to smile on interviews. Which is weird. JMO.

I've been following since thread #1 and I am stumped as to who you are referring to?? I can only think of 1 man that's done mutilple interviews and I don't think he seems suspicious... I must be missing something..

Speculation. I have a new twist on a MONEY theory.

Rhoden Family murders reminded of True Crime novel - IN COLD BLOOD by Truman Capote.

In the story, 2 ex-convicts plan to rob the Clutters, a rural Kansas farming family. The men enter the Clutter home expecting to find a safe filled with cash, but in fact find no money at all. Enraged, they kill the entire family of 4 and flee.

Why? The 2 EX CONS had received information "gossip" , while in PRISON , that this remotely located Family had a
SAFE " full of money" and would be easy targets. Once out of prison, these 2 went after this 'safe full of money'
Turned out to be no truth to that information.
Yet it led to brutal murders of four in one family.

With so many Prisons located in the Kentucky, West Virginia, Southern Ohio Region,
and considering that the Rhoden family was somewhat well known in a variety of wide circles -
It is remotely possible that a similar course of events happened here. Gossip. Rumor.
Only real difference here is number of homes and men. Four locations where money may have been stashed.
Various men that may have had control of the money.
Money that may or may not have existed .

This theory can work if you keep with possibility of Prison gossip. Or substitute any other group.
Mafia, Cartel, Gangs,

Im trying to reply with quote to CARIIS in previous thread (and don't know how). But this was posted:

"In the beginning do notknow how I got there, but appraisal page - all these houses were rated "D" in deliquency etc etc. So i do not think we are talkiing this big will. No the land I dont know !! It looked as if all they did was let em go deliquent by not paying and then another family member would buy it cheap rinse repeat"

Those houses are rated D low cost construction. It's based on the foundation and the materials used to build a home. Will you please provide a link showing the houses are delinquent?

I'm wondering if they have the answer....just waiting for that last test result for confirmation?

yes, and maybe waiting until after the last funerals, later this week.

Could it be that investigators NEITHER confirm nor deny the $$$$ on Kenneth story by DS because it IS an important clue connecting Kenneth to his assassin? JMO

My thoughts EXACTLY. this family seems to pop off at the mouth a lot and tell things that police may not want known. So they have to start denying at some point to keep the killer(s) from knowing what they have.

I'm not sure this has been posted, but is from a foreign news agency. Take it for what it's worth.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...sible-for-Massacre-in-Ohio-20160430-0020.html

(mods please feel free to delete if this doesn't meet the requirements of reliable link. I looked about the site and looks legit with just a cursory glance. TIA)
YES! This 100%^^^^^^^^^
I do not believe the LE or AG were lieing when they said it could take some time, arm yourselves, sophisticated and complex.
I have NEVER came across a single case where LE tell citizens to arm themselves.
The research into all this particular cartel is into (besides marijuana), will scare the daylight out of anyone who becomes familiar with it. It is not the norm (for lack of better word) we once thought of them to be by definition.

YES! This 100%^^^^^^^^^
I do not believe the LE or AG were lieing when they said it could take some time, arm yourselves, sophisticated and complex.
I have NEVER came across a single case where LE tell citizens to arm themselves.
The research into all this particular cartel is into (besides marijuana), will scare the daylight out of anyone who becomes familiar with it. It is not the norm (for lack of better word) we once thought of them to be by definition.

We've had governors in MI tell us to arm ourselves and shoot intruders. I don't find it odd at all. They live in the country, 8 people were just murdered. It takes police AT LEAST 30 minutes to get out to our house because we are in rural country. I don't think that's weird at all.

My thoughts EXACTLY. this family seems to pop off at the mouth a lot and tell things that police may not want known. So they have to start denying at some point to keep the killer(s) from knowing what they have.

LOL they don't confirm or deny,but apparently they haven't told anyone to shut up......probably because they are interested in learning what the blabbermouths have to say! JMO

I now think that Kenneth was first. The others were killed because they knew that the murderer was very upset with Kenneth and Chris Sr. I think Kenneth was killed with little planning. Just a lot of rage. Somebody couldn't take it anymore and snapped. Then they had to kill everyone who knew about the feud.

I honestly don't think anything was done in a fit of rage. It's like I said in my first post before we moved over to this thread. They WAITED for Hanna to have that child and come home from the hospital before they came. They didn't want to kill a pregnant woman because the baby would die too. They made it a strong point to keep the "innocent" alive and that meant waiting to kill her until the baby was born.

She had to go - she wasn't a casualty in my opinion. They waited until the timing was right as to not kill any of the babies but take care of who needed to be taken care of.

I just don't see this being a fit of rage scenario. Even though it got ugly, I think it was planned in advance.

I partially wonder if they are just waiting for someone to give too much information.. Information they shouldn't know. When things like this happen in a small town where everyone knows everyone, things start flying around like crazy, everyone living there is talking about, but suddenly Joe Schmo says something to Jane Doe and Jane Doe starts repeating it and it's information they shouldn't have.. Eventually it gets to LE that Joe Schmo said this and then he is brought in for questioning. JMO.

Also, I just can't think of any other reason for the silence. Unless they truly have no idea, they are waiting until after funerals, they fear for their own lives, they are building a very air tight case and watching the perp(s) closely, or something hinky is going on.

Pause and think what would be the hardest to reveal , if you know , --- who would you have to reveal the bombshell (NG YUK) to? What reason would a whole community , apprently not feel comfortable to do so. Lets not forget for an impoverished area, there was 25K out there for a while. Noone came forward - no annomity.

Just think about it guys!!

moo

Why no crime stoppers - we wanna catch these guys bad, while not giving one person an annoymous avenue to do such?? You have crime stoppers for a bike theft, but 10 days in , not for the biggest mass murder in AMerica in 2016. Get those thinking caps out !!

May not like what conclusion ya come to - but is really at this point the deal that makes the most sense!! ANd fits . ANd explains the pressers thus far!

The no personal invovment with the family was priceless! A faux pa of faux pa!! By the time that was made most of here had arlready been to the courthouse! Red Flag IMO

moo..............................

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...r-alcohol-fueled-confrontation-with-teen.html

The previous Sheriff was in office 7 years
http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_c8227ff7-c012-5400-86b9-9b9a96c74f83.html

I honestly don't think anything was done in a fit of rage. It's like I said in my first post before we moved over to this thread. They WAITED for Hanna to have that child and come home from the hospital before they came. They didn't want to kill a pregnant woman because the baby would die too. They made it a strong point to keep the "innocent" alive and that meant waiting to kill her until the baby was born.

She had to go - she wasn't a casualty in my opinion. They waited until the timing was right as to not kill any of the babies but take care of who needed to be taken care of.

I just don't see this being a fit of rage scenario. Even though it got ugly, I think it was planned in advance.

I don't think she was a casualty either. Otherwise they could have killed everyone while she was in the hospital instead of waiting until she got home.
That's assuming this was a planned murder and not something spontaneous.

I do not believe that ONE person pulled this off alone. I'm very suspicious of the person Jaime is suggesting, but there have to be more involved......JMO

Pause and think what would be the hardest to reveal , if you know , --- who would you have to reveal the bombshell (NG YUK) to? What reason would a whole community , apprently not feel comfortable to do so. Lets not forget for an impoverished area, there was 25K out there for a while. Noone came forward - no annomity.

moo

Why no crime stoppers - we wanna catch these guys bad, while not giving one person an annoymous avenue to do such?? You have crime stoppers for a bike theft, but 10 days in , not for the biggest mass murder in AMerica in 2016. Get those thinking caps out !!

May not like what conclusion ya come to - but is really at this point the deal that makes the most sense!! ANd fits . ANd explains the pressers thus far!

The no personal invovment with the family was priceless! A faux pa of faux pa!! By the time that was made most of here had arlready been to the courthouse! Red Flag IMO

Because these people are scared.

I agree 100%.

I don't think she was a casualty either. Otherwise they could have killed everyone while she was in the hospital instead of waiting until she got home.

I definitely think this was planned. Not spontaneous. There is a reason HR was home from the hospital with the baby and not pregnant. JMO.

moo

Why no crime stoppers - we wanna catch these guys bad, while not giving one person an annoymous avenue to do such??
You have crime stoppers for a bike theft, but 10 days in , not for the biggest mass murder in AMerica in 2016. Get those thinking caps out !!

My question exactly. Why was it a businessman the first to offer to step in and offer money to catch the killer(s), and yet LE and the AG literally beg during each presser for people to call in if they know anything, even if they think it is irrelevant? They set up crimestopper funds regularly and for much less. Just seems so strange to me. This whole case is bizarre. We are a week in and...nothing.

I definitely think this was planned. Not spontaneous. There is a reason HR was home from the hospital with the baby and not pregnant. JMO.

What reason? As far as I can tell right now there is no evidence the killer (or killers) waited for HR to come home from the hospital. Maybe she just happened to be home from the hospital.

That assuming that whoever committed the crime was concerned whether HR was in the hospital or not. What evidence is there for that?

Exactly. And this points me toward it being someone who knew the family well. They didn't want the innocent to die. They didn't want to kill a pregnant Hanna because her baby didn't "deserve" to die. (Not that any of them did, I'm just thinking like the killer(s))

But they made it a STRONG point to WAIT until she had the baby and came home. Because she had to be taken out, but they didn't want the innocent to go with her.

Someone cared enough to PLAN in advance to save the babies from death. They didn't tear through and kill anyone in their way. They took out the EXACT people who they felt needed to go, and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove