OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. There are lots of cases solved by the testimony of a 3 year old witness.

Actually, a few have been mentioned in previous threads. A father who was a cop killed his wife and the three year old son told police that daddy hurt mommy and she was in a rug.

There was also another case of a mother that was raped and murdered by the garbage man and her 3 year old daughter was left alive and was able to identify the man.

What makes you decide HR was involved and needed to die then if it's "buisness"?

3 year olds talk. They can also identify people.

I don't think she was involved. What I think is every able person inside got taken out. That's what I think. It was done at night to provide cover and guarantee targets would be there.

You can argue there is no proof that these kids were left alive for a reason, but there is no proof they weren't left alive for a reason either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that the small children were overlooked? Maybe sleeping in another bedroom.
? Remote, I know.

I don't think she was involved. What I think is every able person inside got taken out. That's what I think. It was done at night to provide cover and guarantee targets would be there.

Well obviously. Anyone planning this is not going to go at noon when everyone is at work and it's broad day light.

This was planned, for sure.

GR's friends' list hasn't been public since I started following this case a few days ago. I think a poster confused his "followers" with "friends."

Welcome to Websleuths!

Okay thanks. So I must have originally found out about GR's (legal wife) elsewhere. Starting to think a few separate theories could be interlinked. Needing more than one person to carry all this out supports that too. So hard to figure out what matters and what doesn't. jmo.

Has it been said where the twp (2) older children were sleeping? Were they in the bedrooms with adults or were they in their own rooms?

Is it possible that the small children were overlooked? Maybe sleeping in another bedroom.
? Remote, I know.

No. One of the babies (I think the 4 day old) was sleeping in bed with her mother.

Has it been said where the twp (2) older children were sleeping? Were they in the bedrooms with adults or were they in their own rooms?

BJM stated, or LM states that BJM stated in one interview that she found her nephew (FR) and a 6 month old baby covered in blood. Never said anything about the 3 year old, which potentially could have been in another room. Seemed like the 6 month old was in bed with FR and HG at the very least, or very nearby the bed that resulted in splatter.

? Remote, I know.

The 4 day old was in the bed beside its Mother, iirc most were shot in the head, so I wouldn't expect the baby to be injured from that.

People angry enough to kill others and leaving kids isn't abnormal. It takes a lot to kill someone, it takes even more to kill a child and/or baby.

There are even professional killers that won't kill kids. People in prison will go after people that do things to kids.

There is a weird code of ethics and morals where some killers draw the line with kids.

Also on top of leaving the children Alive... They made sure to lock the door back. I just went back and listened to both 911 calls. I listened for keywords.. In the first 911 call the caller specifically states: 1.the door was locked 2. She knew where the key was and let herself in. This lets us know that the killer(s) were particular in locking the door back. As well as moving the bodies to the back room. If the caller obtained the key easily than it was in its normal spot. What if the killer used it to unlock the door,lock the door, then placed it back. Thinking they were doing everything right... Why would Cartel give a ....about if they locked the door back or spared the children?

The second 911 call is very compelling. He states that KR has a "gun shot wound" he says this more than once on the call and specifically only mentions a single gun shot wound. He never says multiple or wounds , just one. This makes me think maybe the killer(s) used KR to try and make it look as though the single gun shot wound was due to a suicide... To possibly hope that it would implicate KR for the entire thing... Coincidentally... The caller soley decided to check on KR but for what reason? Why him? Coincidence? Or a purpose?

There are SO MANY timing coincidences:

1. HMR gave birth 5 days prior
2. BR moved out of FR's home ~1 week before
3. A woman was convicted of crimes against CRjr 2 days before
4. 4/20 occurred 2 days before
5. Threats were made, on Facebook, against the family ~1 week before
6. DR moved into new home weeks before

Possibly tangentially related: marijuana bust in Piketon PO, Scioto County unsolved execution-murders (2016)

This is just off the top off my head. One of these events may have significance. But ALL of them cannot.

There are SO MANY timing coincidences:

1. HMR gave birth 5 days prior
2. BR moved out of FR's home ~1 week before
3. A woman was convicted of crimes against CRjr 2 days before
4. 4/20 occurred 2 days before
5. Threats were made, on Facebook, against the family ~1 week before

Possibly tangentially related: marijuana bust in Piketon PO, Scioto County unsolved execution-murders (2016)

This is just off the top off my head. One of these events may have significance. But ALL of them cannot.

Not to mention DR recently moved into that house. And based on LM I believe, that would CRjr and HR just moved there, if they were in fact living there like family states.

Is it correct that Chris, Sr. had just seasonal employment as a carpenter?

The 4 day old was in the bed beside its Mother, iirc most were shot in the head, so I wouldn't expect the baby to be injured from that.
We don't know for sure. All but one were shot more than once and we do know many were shot in other parts of their body, we don't know who or where.

Also on top of leaving the children Alive... They made sure to lock the door back. I just went back and listened to both 911 calls. I listened for keywords.. In the first 911 call the caller specifically states: 1.the door was locked 2. She knew where the key was and let herself in. This lets us know that the killer(s) were particular in locking the door back. As well as moving the bodies to the back room. If the caller obtained the key easily than it was in its normal spot. What if the killer used it to unlock the door,lock the door, then placed it back. Thinking they were doing everything right... Why would Cartel give a ....about if they locked the door back or spared the children?

The second 911 call is very compelling. He states that KR has a "gun shot wound" he says this more than once on the call and specifically only mentions a single gun shot wound. He never says multiple or wounds , just one. This makes me think maybe the killer(s) used KR to try and make it look as though the single gun shot wound was due to a suicide... To possibly hope that it would implicate KR for the entire thing... Coincidentally... The caller soley decided to check on KR but for what reason? Why him? Coincidence? Or a purpose?

We've wondered if the perp(s) came in and went out a back door at CRsr, but there has been 0 confirmation to that. It sounds like possibly KR was not locked when DS arrived.

Also on top of leaving the children Alive... They made sure to lock the door back. I just went back and listened to both 911 calls. I listened for keywords.. In the first 911 call the caller specifically states: 1.the door was locked 2. She knew where the key was and let herself in. This lets us know that the killer(s) were particular in locking the door back.

That is the only house that was locked and no kids in that house. Last, we did hear, there was forced entry in two houses.

Others houses might have been locked but so far nothing to tell us they were. Family went in all 4 locations before the police got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth