OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm trying to say here - and this is my last post I swear - is that because it was done at night for cover and to be sure the targets were at home, several of the dead could have just happened to be there and became collateral killings to eliminate witnesses.

I think these were cold methodical killers with a mission, so they took them out as well to completely cover their tracks. jmo jmo jmo

Kenneth's killing seems especially important because of the distance. He had to be a target. Not sure about the women or teens at all.

And I am agreeing with you! The timing seems prudent.

I agree KR seems to be a piece to the puzzle because of his distance.

I was discussing this with my husband, we live rurally, by family. I was telling him how weird it would be if our closest family and us were murdered but then someone went to his brothers house who is 10 miles away to kill him. Of course we don't have grow operations or anything like that, but something with KR is connected in a weird way.

ETA: especially because other Rhoden's lived closer and were unharmed. JMO.

EATA: I guess weird isn't the right word. But KR is involved somehow. Because that distance is.. Interesting.

My primary drawback with this theory is that I don't think a person like that would have the patience, forethought, mental acuity, and skill level to pull off a crime of this magnitude. Especially considering the apparent lack of evidence discovered.

I don't either. He just got lucky. But his luck is about to run out.

Thx for the info. I asked about bikers because, like it or not, the Dayton area has long been a hub of illicit crime in the midwest. It is a fact known to most anyone who has worked in LE intelligence and that goes back 30 years. It is believed much of the Dayton distro and wetwork is carried out by motorcycle gangs or aspirants because they are organized, ruthless, readily mobile and have transitory employment. Whether they were here or not is for someone else to call. Worth a look IMO.
A few threads backs someone said the funeral procession was gonna have a biker group.

Link please?
Also, where is your information regarding what cash they did or did not have coming from?
Well 4/20 is the pot smoking holiday, but the amount of cash..I've seen nothing about that.

Generally these commercial grow ops are not for the community but from shipping out of the state even.

My primary drawback with this theory is that I don't think a person like that would have the patience, forethought, mental acuity, and skill level to pull off a crime of this magnitude. Especially considering the apparent lack of evidence discovered.

But with as little information as we have.. There are several pieces of evidence sent in (70+ IIRC) - so are the cops playing dumb talking about how sophisticated this is, or are they building an airtight case? JMO. Again, I have theories against this too.

Link please?
Also, where is your information regarding what cash they did or did not have coming from?

Link to what? It is common knowledge that April 20 is the annual marijuana holiday. It is celebrated like Christmas among pot smokers. There are festivals and parties held all over on this day. 420 is the police code for marijuana, so about a decade ago, April 20 became a huge holiday.

As far as The amount of cash, did you miss where I said "probably" ? I was making an estimate. And I'm probably on the low-end.

Like I said I believe what his father said, I'm not a we. jmo idk
It isn't me not believing his father.. It is not trusting media to get it right, not knowing if Kenneth knows everything and not trusting that if Kenneth does know, he is telling.

BTW, the article yesterday said KENNETH said Chris Jr was dead with Gary. Just sayin'

Opinions are fine but we just can't take anything as a fact unless the DA releases that, he even said that directly the other day.

I was was posting that mainly for others reading to realize this is still something assumed, we can't say yet for a fact that Gary was ONLY shot 3 times in the head.

Okay. No reason for everyone to get salty about everyone's opinions.

I don't know if you saw it late last night but things went FAR LEFT, to A VERY bad place, due to basing speculation as fact and not critical thinking of how those things couldn't have occurred. I think everyone is still on edge about that some also.

I think it was just mentioned as a theory. Like a biker gang was mad they were running their turf. Many people own bikes not at all related to a biker gang or associated with. I think it was just one of thousands of theories mentioned as a possibility. I remember somebody asking if large groups of bikers were in the area but since the weather had been nicer many are out on bikes, and many groups get together and cruise country roads, we see it all the time out here when 20 bikes drive by. JMO.

Yea so many theories

Nice looking bike from what I can see. I have been stuck by how stout/big the men are.

I don't know if you saw it late last night but things went FAR LEFT, to A VERY bad place, due to basing speculation as fact ans not critical thinking of how those things couldn't have occurred. I think everyone is still on edge about that some also.

Ahh, yes, speculation should not be stated as fact until we hear it from AG or LE, not that I'm sure I trust everything they say either, though can understand why they are not commenting on things. JMO.

Someone asked earlier about bikers in the area around the time of the murders. I was at the Serpent Mound on that Saturday. There was a volunteer training that afternoon which was scheduled to be held at the large shelter. At the last minute a group wanted the shelter for a wedding. There were a lot of bikers there that day. Who calls and asks for a shelter 2 days before the wedding was supposed to take place? I found that to be odd. Anyway, there were a lot of bikers there that day also. Why the questions about bikers? Is there any info that any of the victims were involved in a biker group?
Well there are bikers and then the 1% group. I'm wondering about actual outlaw clubs, the 1%. Most bike clubs are just riding clubs, I've wondered if there are 1% in the area, they would for sure be really involved on drug trade and would kill.

Well there are bikers and then the 1% group. I'm wondering about actual outlaw clubs, the 1%. Most bike clubs are just riding clubs, I've wondered if there are 1% in the area, they would for sure be really involved on drug trade and would kill.

I'm sure there ARE, being in OH, whether it's relevant to the case or not, who knows. I think even without biker gangs, there are reasons to believe others wanted this family dead.

I do know bikes participated in the funeral, whether that's at all related, or just because they liked bikes, who knows.

JMO.

The thing about the new mother that intrigues me - is how would the intruders know she was asleep? A four day old baby normally keeps a mother up all hours of the night? Right? For HR to be found with baby in arms in bed - she had to be asleep?The odds of an intruder entering when she WAS NOT asleep would be pretty high? No? In her case - how would they presume she was not awake tending to her child? Makes me wonder if the killer/s were in that location to begin with and they struck once they were sure HR was asleep. First time here. Hope I'm doing this correctly??
It would be easy to watch the house and determine if people were up or not. Also a threat to her child could haw been used to control everyone in that house.

That is the only house that was locked and no kids in that house. Last, we did hear, there was forced entry in two houses.

Others houses might have been locked but so far nothing to tell us they were. Family went in all 4 locations before the police got there.

4 houses .....2 forced entry. My guess would be the forced entries were Dana's and Frankie's. I am basing that on a key being available for Chris' door and DS saying KR's door was unlocked and gave no indication that the door was kicked in or damaged in any way.

Just guesses.....

4 houses .....2 forced entry. My guess would be the forced entries were Dana's and Frankie's. I am basing that on a key being available for Chris' door and DS saying KR's door was unlocked and gave no indication that the door was kicked in or damaged in any way.

Just guesses.....

Didn't they come out after saying 2 had forced entry to none having forced entry? Maybe it was just a theory before someone was caught up. I don't remember.

It isn't me not believing his father.. It is not trusting media to get it right, not knowing if Kenneth knows everything and not trusting that if Kenneth does know, he is telling.

BTW, the article yesterday said KENNETH said Chris Jr was dead with Gary.

That was the journalist misinterpreting what Kenneth said, which was referring to his nephew CR, which would have been CR junior, Gary.'s father Kenneth, quoted in the article, being a brother of Chris senior's, and The deceased Kenneth's, late father Clarence.

I'm also still curious if other drugs were discovered or involved. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure there ARE, being in OH, whether it's relevant to the case or not, who knows. I think even without biker gangs, there are reasons to believe others wanted this family dead.

I do know bikes participated in the funeral, whether that's at all related, or just because they liked bikes, who knows.

JMO.
Right and I would consider those just clubs.

The 1% though, they don't like the clubs, think Sons of Anarchy for the 1%, a true gang and dangerous criminals.

They are called 1% because 99% of bikers are just people that enjoy riding and part of a club that rides and they aren't a gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298