OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the pictures, there is a smaller pull behind camper that sits beside the 5th wheel. Probably the 'guest house'.

The guest house was being occupied I believe by another Rhoden who recently moved in there that we aren't supposed to talk about. Someone in an interview said that that person lived 500 yards from KR. I believe DS said it.

My mom is on medicaid and lives in an Alzheimer's home. Her funeral is prepaid and medicaid is fine with that. She can actually have up to $1500 in her bank account but no more at all.

Wait I could be wrong about Medicaid,

She went to SS for hearing. So maybe it was from when she got SSI.

Medicaid is through the state I think.

I don't know but it was definitely about the pre paid funeral. That's what causes the hearing.

You're basically just agreeing with me. I never said that my theory was the right or only theory. I was responding to KKearns statement that made it sound like LE 'knew' the perps were in town. I was giving an example of another theory in which the perps might not be. Thanks for agreeing with me.
No you misunderstood me.

I think LE doesn't know.

Others think they know.

They have said nothing to indicate they do not think it is local and no one is in danger, in fact they have said the exact opposite.

So I said if LE knows and is keeping everything quiet, then they are letting the town live in terror.

There are a lot more people who should have checked on Kenneth before his cousin did. I suspect one of them called DS and asked him to check on KR when they couldn't get in touch with him during the 1-2 hr period from when they learned of the deaths until DS arrived at his home. The people you would expect to being beating a path to get to him if he wasn't answering his phone are listed in his obituary:

Along with his mother Geneva, Kenneth is survived by a son Luke C. Rhoden, 2 daughters; Tajianna (Michael) Mead and Kendra A. Rhoden, grandchildren Rayn, Trey and Hope Mead, and Hayden Rhoden, 2 brothers; Brady and Tony Rhoden, 4 sisters; Norma Thomas, Wilma McCoy, Brenda (Dave) Weisel and Teresa (Dan) Grebing, a very dear couple to his heart Delbert and Violet Rigsby, along with a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, friends and his sidekick Brett Hatfield!

I so totally agree. No doubt they knew something was going on at Union Hill- how many people live there?? A handful. Geeze- what was their hold up? I do not get that.

He had neighbors within walking distance. That's at least a 30+ foot camper and for one person that's not so bad. The camper has been there, based on property views, sometime after 2010 but at least since 2014, so it's most likely he didn't mind being there. I think his mother may be the only one living in the area. She may not have had heard for awhile as it may look as if it was directed toward CR1's immediate family w/GR just having the bad luck of being there. I guess what I'm saying is, that there's folks who like to live like that, and are very wary too, it's their nature.
There are relatives on Left Fork. Can't name TOS- but they're there and were there.

The guest house was being occupied I believe by another Rhoden who recently moved in there that we aren't supposed to talk about. Someone in an interview said that that person lived 500 yards from KR. I believe DS said it.

Wait a minute! Are you saying another Rhoden family member lived in the same area as KR? Are you able to hint (within the rules of WS) about who, or point to anything that may help me find out who (or PM me)?

This is the first I've heard or seen on here about another person living that close to KR!

True :) but what I meant was not so much 'code' but more so meaning the reason they told others that they were getting together that night. GR most likely wasn't going to tell his Dad, "Hey dad, I'm going to stay at Chris's for a few days while we plant some weed". DS wasn't going to tell the press, "Yeah, we were supposed to meet up at 5:30 to get the plants in the ground".

...or maybe they just had a lot of cars to work on...
Considering many things he may have told his dad that was exactly what he was doing. Now his dad wouldn't have told the media, which could be why he said the working on cars part to the media.

He had neighbors within walking distance. That's at least a 30+ foot camper and for one person that's not so bad. The camper has been there, based on property views, sometime after 2010 but at least since 2014, so it's most likely he didn't mind being there. I think his mother may be the only one living in the area. She may not have had heard for awhile as it may look as if it was directed toward CR1's immediate family w/GR just having the bad luck of being there. I guess what I'm saying is, that there's folks who like to live like that, and are very wary too, it's their nature.

Those other two neighbors are family members with the same last name... according to court records they all have the same address.

Without checking the DailyMail story from which that was taken, IIRC the statement was more along the lines of "we were going to work on cars at 5:30 in the a.m." and "we went to the auction a few weeks ago".
I was thinking he said they were going to an auction later that day.

I've seen that in every branch of the family. It's amazing what people post on FB while family are being waked and buried.

(In response to Sheepman)

Wait a minute! Are you saying another Rhoden family member lived in the same area as KR? Are you able to hint (within the rules of WS) about who, or point to anything that may help me find out who (or PM me)?

This is the first I've heard or seen on here about another person living that close to KR!

Pm sent but yes that is exactly what I was saying.

As for spending the night- where was he going to sleep in a fifth wheeler? As KKerns said earlier in a post- if theres two big guys one of them will sleep sitting up before they'd share a bed. Did I get that right??!!
A lot of those campers.. The table will drop down and make into a second bed.

That isn't 500 yards.

I don't think that little camper behind the 5th wheel was occupied. That's a lot closer than 500 yards. From my understanding the one that was recently occupied 500 yards away is the one that DR just moved out of when she moved into her new space. That was how FR and HG were able to be relieved of their long term houseguest around the same time.

I wonder to what extent the Manley's have been cooperating with LE. Publicly they have denied to have any knowledge about the growing operations. I find this hard to believe. For example, BJM was a regular visitor and must have seen or smelled something. Perhaps they are more forthcoming when talking to police but I don't think so. The grow operations may be very important in the investigation, and anything less than complete disclosure would hamper the investigation.

The reports in the media about how the bodies were found by the Manley's seem to contradict the 911 tape. The police may suspect some kind of cover-up. Perhaps that is why the truck of LM's son was collected by LE.

Now that the funerals are over, the gloves of LE may come off. If LE feels that the Manley's are not fully cooperating, and they have found proof of a some kind of cover-up or tampering with evidence, they may decide to arrest someone. JMO, of course.

If LM says that he feels that his family is a target of LE, then this may be because they are. However, I think they are not be the only target, and they are not the main target. We will see what happens. I am curious to see how the relationship between LE and the Manley family further develops.

I don't know that it is Kenny or if it is Chris he lived close to but I haven't checked addresses.

We have mentioned a Rhoden that was 500 yards away and I assumed it was from Kenny.

Also from the pictures of the fifth wheel unless it had been gutted, it had at least one other spot that made into a full size bed. More than likely it had 1 full size bed, a dinette that made into a full size bed. And two twin beds.

If both parties are deceased am I allowed to share a link to a facebook page (memorial page) it shows DR posting on 21, April 2016 at 12:16 PM (last post made) .It is a post she made on the 18th that makes me wonder. May be this has all been discussed before - I tried reading back through all the messages - just to many of them though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove