DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a very nice man.

I'm taking a break.

have no fear

JK dropped out of the Pres race, we will have an arrest tomorrow. After all is was him running that has caused an almost 2 week delay in LE announcing the murderer of 8 people that is full of twists and turns.

Been a member here since 04 ( yea I know it says 09-reason I had to add 12 to my user name) made my first post in 09. I have never seen a case where politics has been brought into the discussion especially a Gov. unless said person was directly a suspect in the case.

What theory could there be that would hold a sitting Gov. responsible for anything In this case? I submit NONE!! Not that I have seen.

Now the AG might be using what some might consider to be political speech by not giving out info that is important to the case, he might just be trying to gather evidence to build a solid case. WOW who would do that?

We must remember LE doesn't have to tell anyone anything, can lie to further the case, lots of things that some might not like. It is what it is. I accept it. Have seen it before

JMO and my two sense for what it's worth.
BBM-I'm actually very surprised we even got the 911 calls & info. about the number of gunshots. Had that not been released, we would not know how they were killed (unless the family told it in interviews). I've followed 2 cases in Iowa very closely where 3 little girls were murdered. 1 was in 2005 and the suspect went to prison for drug charges & basically confessed. He gave info. that only he would of know about the girl's death and sexual abuse. He wasn't arrested until 2012 and went on trial in 2015 and the cause of death wasn't released until the trial. The other 2 girls were murdered in 2012. Their cause of death has still not been released and no arrests have been made.

Thank you. Can you elaborate?

The first time I checked this out a few threads back I thought there was only one album. I didn't realize how many there were. She really seemed to love her family. Looking at all those pictures makes it so hard to believe that someone would want to murder them all in such a horrific way. I wouldn't peg them as the shady/criminal activity type of family. So sad.

From my observations of gang activity over the last couple of years almost every facebook page I looked at that included a suspect they all looked dumb. Because they are dumb. But they are also brutal and soul less. I don't think all those involved were in gangs but I firmly believe IJ was. I won't mention any others I suspect unless I'm sure they meet the standards for discussing here. All it takes is 1 gang connection to bring others from other counties in to do retaliation hit. It happens every day. One incident can cause multiple murders that spans months. Many go unsolved because the direct link kept an alibi while his cohorts did the dirty work.

You're exactly right and it doesn't even have to be a gang, just drug people. Someone could say to a person, "You make sure you're home and have the security camera on all night."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove