OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thank you for the HIGH compliment! JMO
I didn't mean any disrespect to you Cady, sorry if it came out that way. I just meant that I don't think that these murders really were all that sophisticated. It seems like common sense to me that if you're gonna go do something as outrageous as murder a family you'd take basic steps to make sure no evidence was left behind....and the minimal things like wearing gloves/mask, taking down cameras, putting something on the soles of your shoes to mask treads or sizes etc. These are things that just pop into my head and i've never killed anyone LOL. Just doesn't seem like rocket science is all i'm saying and certainly doesn't require a mafia or cartel hit squad of trained assassins. I mean if I knew there would be some vicious dogs i'd bring along some tranquilized meat or a tranquilizer or even a taser...whatever is needed to neutralize them. Wouldn't be a big deal.

Pray tell. Who are these people? JMO
IJ and some of his 'friends' some of whom we're not allowed to mention on this thread. If you private message me i can get into some of the evidence that we're not allowed to post here but pretty much seals it for me.

People that were very angry with you...that had humiliated you....that had surrounded you and your friends and demeaned you...made you feel like trash and worthless.... and forced you to flee in fear and with a burning need to avenge that humiliation by killing everyone that was there that day and took part in it. That's who. The Massacre on Union Hill Road was preceded by the Humiliation On Union Hill Road.

JMO

I will think about this.

I noticed that apparent lull also, but I find it hard to believe they could pull it off. They seem pretty, um, unsophisticated.

How sophisticated do you have to be to beat the crap out of and shoot some people in the dead of night. Especially if there's a few of you and you outnumber them. They weren't breaking into Fort Knox. This isn't 'Mission Impossible' with secret codes and stealth submarines. it's a bunch of guys that had a beef with this family and wanted to beat the living snot out of a few of them and kill everyone else that knew what was going on so nobody left would point the finger at them.

I suspect that LE knows far more than they are talking about in a general sort of way. As in, enough to develop a theory of the crime that they are not sharing with us. And I continue to believe that as horrific as these murders are, they are only one piece of a much larger puzzle that spreads far beyond Pike County. Frankly, I would not be surprised if it takes some years before we see the identification of a killer/killers. And I look for break-throughs to come as people are picked up for a variety of other crimes who are willing to deal down their own situation by informing on others.

I don't see imminent danger from "a killer among us." First because this seemed to be so specifically targeted. Mission accomplished. Just play along and nobody (else) gets hurt. But also because I think that the killer/killers are no longer in the community, nor are they likely to have been a part of the community to begin with.

Expect LE to continue to lean on Leonard and anyone else who may have information and a willingness to talk. I don't see him as being central, trustworthy or basically involved. More of a nosy neighbor sort willing to talk.

Re BBM
I totally agree that I think the killers are not from the area. I have had a weird feeling that they drove in from out of town and did a mission and then quickly left. Just a really strange and strong feeling I have had. Nothing to base it on.

If it had to guess from where. Going with California.

How sophisticated do you have to be to beat the crap out of and shoot some people in the dead of night. Especially if there's a few of you and you outnumber them. They weren't breaking into Fort Knox. This isn't 'Mission Impossible' with secret codes and stealth submarines. it's a bunch of guys that had a beef with this family and wanted to beat the living snot out of a few of them and kill everyone else that knew what was going on so nobody left would point the finger at them.

Exactly. These killers aren't geniuses. We are giving them WAY too much credit. They brutally murdered 8 people and it doesn't sound like it was very "sophisticated." Blood everywhere, multiple gun shot wounds, beat the crap out of some of them.. Yea doesn't really sound professional to me.

Someone was curious what DR currently looked like and if her fb was actually current photos this link shows a slide show from HR baby shower with a lot of the family

Yup I saw those connections too in Florida. His boss likes to setup businesses in others names, has multiple ventures, likes to keep a low profile himself, has A LOT to lose if anything is uncovered, has the money to setup some type of elaborate operation if he wanted, has connections in and out of town, has a lot of people that "work" for him, stated in his own words that he helped Rhodens with money via jobs. Hope they are looking at the boss.

My personal feelings is the family isn't capable of pulling this off. Someone fairly smart and I just don't see the family as able to pull this off. The boss or something around where they worked needs to be looked at closer. The killer may have been banking of the fact that they would be the last people thought of to do this and that seems to be the case with all the finger pointing at so many in the family and town.

Has it been confirmed that computers were taken? I have heard that but can't verify. If so that to me points to business 100%. I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg if we can find this info out. Wish we knew more!

I stumbled across a page that gave income estimates for BB, was astounded. Same for the medical. And what about the music. Something going on here, even if just real business.

I see your point, I just think some of those guys are so dumb. I'm a little surprised they didn't post selfies with the bodies.

Well I was hoping for news. As far as that bunch being responsible. L.o.l. they were smart enough to clean 4 crime scenes but stupid enough to post and make threats beforehand on sm. Right.

Please forgive me for asking this but do we know where the dogs ARE? I am trying to keep up with everything and I have seen a ton of speculation about the dogs but nothing concrete. TIA

Has the female that made the 911 call done any interviews that we know of and/or is she in any of the MSM pictures??

I haven't figured it all out yet, but the "boss" who has a business also owns another with a family member of his that actually has a degree in PT.
The health related business was started in 2009. He and DR divorced in 2007 and none of the young people were old enough to start a career. The 20 year old would have been only eleven or so.

Has the female that made the 911 call done any interviews that we know of and/or is she in any of the MSM pictures??

I've never seen the woman who made the 911 call.

Cincinnati.com has the interview where she says very little. It references "told the enquirer" so I didn't link it not sure if it's MSM. Google the one where Leonard says we don't have revenge in our hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member