GUILTY OH - Rachele Tyburski, 26, murdered, Lakewood, 13 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Striking resemblance. Christina's hairline has unusual sort of triangular indentations in line with her temples and this woman appears to have the same.

Hairline, hair curl and body type are very similar. However, their eyebrows are completely different. Christina's are straight across and NR Doe's are arched fairly high. I don't think that's just from plucking.

With the release of the photo and tattoos, I'm surprised that she hasn't been identified yet. Maybe she's not local (like I had been thinking).

A distant possibility: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/miliani_rossana.html

She would be older than the initial estimate by ten years, but she's the right weight and has possibly similar tattoos, though the descriptions aren't identical. Her ears were double-pierced so she might have gone to triple.

Given the short length of time she was there, I think it's much more likely she's someone who either hadn't been reported missing yet or had only recently been reported.

I have faith in you guys to help give this lady her name back!

Aw, poor woman. I'm glad she was identified so quickly.

How terrible to get the news that way, to see your dead child's face splashed across TV and the internet for everyone to gawk over. The tattoo pics would have been enough, I think, and if those didn't result in a positive ID after some time, then release the morgue photo.

I just wish they hadn't done it the way they did. Releasing morgue photos to the public is something done in a cold case, a last-ditch effort.

Rachele Tyburski was no stranger to tragedy; nor to resilience.

Between early-in-age sickness and loss, Tyburski spent 26 years turning to poetry, family and conversations with her mother for strength.

But when Tyburski was found dead in North Ridgeville on Sunday, it was memories of her love and resilience in which her family found comfort.

“She was always trying, always hoping,” Danusia Tyburski said of her granddaughter Tuesday. “She was a beautiful, wonderful child.”

Rachele Tyburski, 26, a Lakewood resident and mother of a 4-year-old boy, was found dead in a field off Victory Lane on Sunday. She was identified Tuesday after her family members recognized the photo and called the police.

Tyburski had suffered some blunt force trauma to her head and chest according to Lorain County Coroner Dr. Stephen Evans, though he said he has not yet determined a cause of death. He said Tyburski was dead from 24 to 48 hours before she was found Sunday.

Police are continuing to investigate the death of Rachele, whose body was found lying facedown behind a snowbank.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/...nd-dead-ridgeville-beautiful-wonderful-child/

I haven't seen any articles giving more in depth info, anyone else? Where and when was she last seen? She had a 4 year old son and only 26 years old, so horrible! I'm honestly a little scared because I live so close and there is a monster roaming the streets. Sure it could have been an outsider, but it also could be your neighbor you know?

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2015/03/19/north-ridgeville-police-combing-tips-tyburski-death/

NORTH RIDGEVILLE — Police said Wednesday they have received a large number of tips and possible leads in the death of Rachele Tyburski, whose body was discovered in a semi-secluded area over the weekend.

<snip>

Police have termed Tyburski&#8217;s death suspicious in nature but have not said whether they believe she was the victim of a homicide.

&#8220;There&#8217;s been no ruling yet on cause of death, but I will defer to the coroner on that,&#8221; West said.

Staff at the offices of Lorain County Coroner Dr. Stephen Evans said further tests are still being conducted to help determine a cause of death. Those tests are expected to take a number of days to complete.

Police are in the process of interviewing family and friends of Tyburski.

&#8220;We want to know everything we can to better understand (Tyburski),&#8221; West said. &#8220;We&#8217;re trying to establish her lifestyle, her associations, employment. We want to know where she was and what she did.&#8221;

<snip>

She said her granddaughter left her mother&#8217;s home in Lakewood, where she lives with her son, a few days before her body was found in North Ridgeville. Rachele Tyburski didn&#8217;t say where she was going, but the family wasn&#8217;t concerned because the 26-year-old often went to spend the night with friends, Danusia Tyburski said.

Hit and run, maybe? No drugs, but trauma to the body... Sounds like someone beat her up or hit her with a car.

I'm so glad she's been identified. It must have been hard for the family to see her face on the news, but if it were me, it would have been harder not to know where my daughter or sister was.

Leaving behind a four-year-old child... that's really sad. I lost my father at two years old and I have only a few very vague ideas of who he was and what he was like. My mom told me about him, and I think of him with fondness as an adult. Maybe that's how it will be for this little one.

They said the trauma wasn't enough to have caused death, though.

They said the trauma wasn't enough to have caused death, though.

Right, so, maybe hypothermia? She was left in a field behind a snow drift. Could she have been alive when dumped (what awful words)? It will be interesting to see if we will be privy to the COD. Clearly, she didn't do the trauma to herself. Hopefully, LE is working this case and will figure out who is responsible for her death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maym
Back