GUILTY OH - Richard, 84, & Gladis Russell, 85, Bellefontaine, 16 Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP, Ms. Russell. You and Mr. Russell were loved by many. I'm so grateful you all are together again. My condolences to the community and family. Bless you all.

there's not much out there in dooly county, just mosquitoes and some very backwoods people. (BTW, GA's Vienna is pronounced Vy-anna).
I live 2 miles from I-75, and go down that interstate everyday, and it creeps me out that guy was a couple miles away from me at one point, and possibly even stopped at the gas station down from me, with the body of that poor woman in his vehicle.

Lock him up and throw away the key.

I agree that Littleton should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Littleton has already proven to everyone that he is a complete danger to society.

Make no mistake. The senseless crimes that he committed deserves the death penalty. But if he is spared from the death penalty, then as you say, just lock him up and throw away the key!

No matter what kind of judgement Littleton gets from our court system, someday he too will appear before the Lord and have to account for his actions. His final judgement will come from God.

So glad to hear it's official, and also that Littleton has lost his last bargaining chip.

Rest in Peace, Richard and Gladis - together again, for eternity. :rose:

So glad to hear it's official, and also that Littleton has lost his last bargaining chip.

That is what I am most grateful for. There won't be a need for any deals to disclose the exact location of her body. May he receive the ultimate punishment. MOO

What a relief and what a good job by LE and all of the searchers who made sure she was found.

I very much look forward to this trial whenever it may happen.

It seems like this thread and the thread for Tiffany should be moved to Trials.

6.jpg

"A Logan County man who was accused of killing the daughter of a woman he was dating said on Tuesday that he would continue to fight extradition to Ohio."

"Littleton's next court appearance is set for April 21. At that time, police in OH are expected to provide evidence to prove he should face murder charges in that state."

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/03/15/story-bellefontaine-sammy-littleton-west-virginia.html?sid=102

http://www.cbs59.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=95948&catid=3

I'm so glad Gladis was found. I'm Heartbroken right now. So sad.

:rose: RIP Gladis and Richard :rose:

Public defender Sarah Harman said its not impossible to fight extradition and win.

"There are certain grounds the state has to prove and if there is a case when the state can't prove one of those grounds, I mean then they're successful. I've had successful extraditions but they're case specific and it depends on what grounds you're using to contest that kind of thing," Harman said.

Littleton's next court appearance is set for April 21. At that time, police in OH are expected to provide evidence to prove he should face murder charges in that state.
http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=95948

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253
Back